Isn't he grand tutors illegitimate son with some An consort acc to FL mother. But i have a question now if the…
Some royal consort was mentioned so may be Li Mao's "father" was previous emperor. Some princes don't have backing if they don't have powerful maternal family. Maybe it's the same for them
I think I can already conclude my impressions about this drama. I can more or less predict what's gonna happen further in the drama. I like ZW in the novel, and I don't like ZW in the drama. I don't like LXX in the novel, but I like him in the drama. Parents are annoying shit in both versions.
They met after 10 years. During this break he already forgave her, and was prepared to find her and get back together.…
Oh, as addition. It wasn't ZW fault when LXX got injured. In the novel, it was actually LXX who constantly clashed with Luo He while ZW never knew him. Until Luo He bullied her and pushed her when he dirty-talked about her relationship with LXX (there was a part of this scene in the drama). So, when JY offered to lure LXX using ZW, Luo He agreed. But it was to get back at LXX, not ZW. For this ZW stopped interacting with JY for good until adulthood years. Also, LXX intentionally threw himself at Luo He's knife because he thought if he got injured "saving ZW" she would feel indebted to him and be forced to stay. By that time, ZW started distancing herself from LXX and preparing to leave him.
https://www.readthedrama.com/novels/the-rebirth-of-the-malicious-empress-of-military-lineage
Link from discussion tag
Some princes don't have backing if they don't have powerful maternal family. Maybe it's the same for them
More than 100 chapters
I like ZW in the novel, and I don't like ZW in the drama. I don't like LXX in the novel, but I like him in the drama.
Parents are annoying shit in both versions.
In the novel, it was actually LXX who constantly clashed with Luo He while ZW never knew him. Until Luo He bullied her and pushed her when he dirty-talked about her relationship with LXX (there was a part of this scene in the drama).
So, when JY offered to lure LXX using ZW, Luo He agreed. But it was to get back at LXX, not ZW. For this ZW stopped interacting with JY for good until adulthood years.
Also, LXX intentionally threw himself at Luo He's knife because he thought if he got injured "saving ZW" she would feel indebted to him and be forced to stay. By that time, ZW started distancing herself from LXX and preparing to leave him.