News
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Apr 8, 2021
Title Love Like White Jade
praying MGTV will give us subs
Wouldn't put too much hope... this is MGTV we're talking about.
2 2
On Plot Love • Apr 7, 2021
Title Plot Love
I've read and seen these plot lines before... but none of them were ever 24 episodes long. I can't wait to watch this, I can finally indulge in some melodrama.
1 0
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Mar 26, 2021
Title Palace of Devotion
This drama's Douban rating is 3.9, wow not many dramas managed to get such as disastrously low score. Is it really…
It's scoring even lower now, with a 3.8 at the moment.
0 0
On Word of Honor • Mar 23, 2021
Title Word of Honor
At what point did Zhou Zi Shu learn/realize Wen Ke Xing is apart of the ghost valley
0 3
Replying to ShaashaS • Mar 18, 2021
Title Rattan
How does the novel story goes? Is Bai Ying another name for FL and who is the villain here? Thanks
That make the romance between the ML and FL a little bit weird
1 0
Replying to Virginie • Mar 10, 2021
Title Word of Honor
I refrained from watching The Untamed for so long because I thought it wouldn't be my cup of tea and I ended up…
Lol 2021 is a good year to start, there's a ton of BL adaptions being released this year.
2 1
On Your Home Is My Home • Mar 8, 2021
Title Your Home Is My Home
Does anyone know where I can watch the entire series? You can watch part of the series on youtube but I can't find the ENTIRE series.
1 0
On Bump Off Lover • Mar 3, 2021
Title Bump Off Lover Spoiler
Why did Yi jing want to hurt her sister?
0 1
On The Blessed Girl • Feb 25, 2021
Title The Blessed Girl
Who is Li Sha really?
0 2
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Feb 19, 2021
Title Youth with You Season 3
I think esther is not a best choice.. ?
She's a youth tutor. She isn't taking on Kun's previous role, it's a completely different one. The new PD is Chris Lee.
0 0
Replying to sundropdown • Feb 16, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
We really don't know what you guys are saying. Right now we are watching the drama as it is.
Just like how you tell us to drop the drama if we don't like it, you can stop reading our comments if you don't like it. As fans of the original source, we have the right to be curious in the direction of the drama. We are not mindlessly tearing into the drama because we're haters, a lot of us are trying to be objective and fair when watching the show. We're not trying to be negative, we are just sharing our opinions.
3 0
Replying to Suzy M • Feb 16, 2021
Title The Wolf Princess
Hahahaha... I fell you.. I was about to check out this drama, then I found out its Mango TV
Lol same. For a minute I thought they were a cool company because they were coming out with unique content but then I realized the truth.
4 0
On Unrequited Love • Feb 14, 2021
Title Unrequited Love Spoiler
When the drama is finished, can someone tell me at what point do they cover the family drama behind the FL&ML. I really disliked the ML's ending in the novel and hope they don't move forward with the kicking him out of school plot.
0 1
Replying to OniBro • Feb 11, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
After ep 14 and 15 I can't help but think the rating for this drama is going to keep tanking. I see a lot of people…
I totally get your plight. This is probably one of the few stories that I liked before it was made into a drama. The changes they made are killing me! They're missing out on some really good moments and dynamics. I feel like they added a lot of unnecessary stuff and it's messing me up.
2 0
Replying to Snow Lei Lei • Feb 5, 2021
Title Cross Fire
Pls Try at least 2 episodes cuz so 1 is the intro so Personally, this show is on another levelThe score 8.3 here…
Did you like it?
0 1
Replying to Hyuo • Jan 28, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy Spoiler
People said qin lei killed ling yushi die at the end . Nooooooo
It's said that the earth's power could save her and reawaken her.
0 0
On The World of Fantasy • Jan 27, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy
The beginning of episode 27 had me tearing up. I was feeling XuanXuan's heartbreak and sadness. The Father scene made me bawl like a child.
3 0
Replying to suusuu • Jan 26, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy
oh ok saw it.. schedule has changed! there will be new episodes tonight toooo!!!! from sat-mon 8pm cst it was…
Do you know why they changed the schedule?
0 0
On The World of Fantasy • Jan 26, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy
I really hope this drama has a happy ending
3 0
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Jan 23, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy Spoiler
The under world is the bad people or not?
They're no inherently bad, they're just people trying to survive.
6 4