Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: Texas, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 31, 2019
On Love upon a Time • Apr 24, 2026
I think Net and JJ have great chemistry and their interactions are the highlight of the series, but this story is a mess. Too much slapstick, running around, screaming, yelling. I think they could have cut about 50% of what we have seen so far and it would only have made the series better. This could definitely be like 8 episodes and be a good series (based on the first 4 eps anyway). It's getting better and more interesting, but dang, those first 2 eps especially were *rough*.

The actor Kim is gorgeous, and is talented as well. I want to see more of him. Latte's character is a total asshole (in the present and in the past).

I'm interested to see more of: Klao's dad and what really happened, if Klao and Phob were actually together or just in love and spending all their time pining like Victorian ladies, and of course, I'm waiting for Nakun and Phob to start their romantic relationship. I hope that Klao's soul is found and gets to come back to Phob and then Nakun goes back to the future and meets his version of Phob there.

The series has potential, but oof, it's been rough. Hope it keeps getting better.
5 0
On Magic Move • Apr 23, 2026
Title Magic Move
Is it going to be a love triangle??? I'm confused by the plot summary...
0 1
On Love upon a Time • Mar 29, 2026
Why is he friends with Thi??? He seems like a horrible friend, I would have booted his ass to the curb a long time ago. I mean, if my friend tripped and fell or whatever, I would check on them to make sure they were ok...and maybe I would laugh a little, but only if they were ok :-). Anyway, Thi seems like a bad friend, I have no idea why the twink would ever be into him.
6 1
On Fourever You Part 2 • Mar 11, 2026
So, I keep seeing that it's supposed to be a slow burn...but I also thought that Dao and Arthit only get 8 total episodes, so does that mean they have only 6 more episodes to tell the whole story???
1 1
Replying to Eina • Mar 11, 2026
you probably didn't read the novel and it's completely fine!! but just so you know, their story takes more "time"…
I get what you are saying, but lots of people watch series and *don't* read the novels, so if the series isn't exciting for people who didn't read the novel, that's kind of a problem...
2 1
On Love upon a Time • Mar 6, 2026
this seems like the plots of "I'm the Most Beautiful Count" and "I Feel You Linger in the Air" combined....But hey, it looks cute so I'll watch it hahaha
5 0
On Duang with You • Feb 28, 2026
Ok, so, I think it's cute but...usually people date, kiss, maybe have sex a couple of times before getting couple's tattoos 😂😂😂😂😂
8 0
On Duang with You • Feb 21, 2026
This series is so cute! Duang is kind of annoying but also completely endearing. I'm glad they are moving forward, the ice queen thing on the part of Qin is starting to get grating.
4 0
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 8, 2026
Super cute! I can never see Ohm without hearing "P'Dean!!!!!" haha, but he and Poon are cute together. Mark and Junior look luminous and in love. Great start, ready for ep 2
7 2
On Fourever You Part 2 • Jan 24, 2026
I am absolutely transfixed by Phoon and Fah. When they are looking at each other, the expressions on their faces are 😭😭😭
11 0
On Head 2 Head • Jan 11, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
Super cute! I don't know if I believe in Van's transformation, but...

Overall, a solid, cute, comfort watch. I like Sea and Keen's chemistry, they seem so comfortable together. Looking forward to their next series!
8 0
On The Love Never Sets • Jan 7, 2026
I honestly don't know why the reviews are so bad! I thought it was a fun (although, at times, depressing) watch! It wasn't the height of cinematic excellence by any means but it had a plot, it made sense, everyone was cute. I thought Ja and Tae were very sweet together even if their closed mouthed kisses were not the best. Domon and Atom had better chemistry and were fun together. I like that the lesbians were the most together group (as is often true in real life haha). I could see 7.8 or 7.9, but 7.5 seems like people are mad about something.
3 1
On That Summer • Nov 29, 2025
Title That Summer
Simple, cute, enjoyable! I enjoyed the simple plot and I was glad that it didn't turn into a complicated palace intrigue kind of thing (not my style). I liked the reflections on love and relationships. I don't think it was perfect (the pacing was kind of lopsided, too much at the beginning not enough at the end), but overall, it left me feeling safe, content, and hopeful, which is exactly what I look for in a BL series.
5 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Nov 14, 2025
People like sweet teenybopper series with their favorite ships. People in the bl fandom don't watch series for…
Wow! Your comment seems very pointed. Yes I did watch My Magic prophecy, and I quite liked it. Sea cried in almost every episode. I particularly liked the scenes where Sea got held at knifepoint in the elevator and where Jimmy asks Sea to pull a card about their relationship.

But just to be clear, I mentioned that because I enjoy talking about the series not because I owe you shit. So if you're going to be an asshole, bye girl.
2 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Nov 8, 2025
People like sweet teenybopper series with their favorite ships. People in the bl fandom don't watch series for…
I can like a show that is trash and dislike a show that is good. Shows don't have to be good to be liked or bad to be disliked. I did not watch Shine because of MileApo, I watched it because it looked good...and it was. Actually, I wanted Trin and Victor to hook up and I was also in favor of a throuple.

I don't care if people like terrible series. I support it. I like some terrible series too. But that doesn't mean I can't call them terrible haha.

That being said, Shine had: good acting, good music, an interesting plot, good intro, well done editing, and some super emotional scenes. By any objective measure, the series was well done.

But my point still stands. BL fans, in my experience, are much more likely to like shows that are bad because of the ship. I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I encourage others to be able to say, "Yes, that show is terrible and I love it."

ETA: For example, I am the Most Beautiful Count. Terrible, just awful. And I loved every second of it haha
0 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Oct 29, 2025
People like sweet teenybopper series with their favorite ships. People in the bl fandom don't watch series for…
I think Khemjira is the exception...also, I actually liked My Magic Prophecy, Sea crying gets me every time...but ABO Desire and Revenged Love (for example) were both terrible...REvamped, yikes! And so many other terrible series haha
2 1
Replying to Sigmund sunbaenim • Oct 29, 2025
How tf does My Magic Prophecy have higher rating than this? This place is so unserious
People like sweet teenybopper series with their favorite ships. People in the bl fandom don't watch series for their quality generally.
7 7
On Khemjira • Oct 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
Such a good series! I have to say, I have never cried so much during a BL series as this one...
8 0