Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: Texas, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 31, 2019
Replying to TNSxx • Oct 21, 2025
Title That Summer
That Ryu dude is not even handsome at all.
In your opinion...In my opinion, he's fine as hell.
12 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Oct 4, 2025
If you are a hardcore shipper, give my comment a miss but...Daou is way more interesting than Offroad, sorry not…
y'all are delulu...#parasocial
0 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 2, 2025
If you are a hardcore shipper, give my comment a miss but...Daou is way more interesting than Offroad, sorry not sorry...
2 11
Replying to Daskyy • Sep 28, 2025
8.7 ? The GMMTV fan mafia strikes again. It was a boring bl, cliché and very predictable. This time not even…
Your opinion is your opinion. You found it boring. I, and many others, found it sweet, tender, and cute. Does it deserve an Emmy (or equivalent prestigious award)? Probably not. Did many people love it? Absolutely.
22 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Sep 28, 2025
I think this series wins the awards for most scenes where someone cries! It's gotta be at least an average of 3 out of 4 cuts for each episode has at least one person crying....

I loved it!
7 0
On That Summer • Sep 21, 2025
Title That Summer
Winny and Satang have great chemistry. Winny is giving off dirty bar bathroom hookup vibes (and I'm here for it)
12 0
On Khemjira • Aug 31, 2025
Title Khemjira
Wow, what a great episode! It was a rollercoaster! I can't believe Yod did that by the way, how viciously cruel! I was crying the whole way through...😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
6 0
Replying to Lee-Jihoon • Aug 25, 2025
Why does BOC need us to show naked butts😭😭 I don't wanna see naked butts, pleaseee🙏🙏🙏
You don't???? I do, more please!
17 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Aug 16, 2025
Oh my god, Sea is breaking my heart! He cries in almost every scene and I am a sympathy cryer 😭😭😭😭
12 1
Replying to TheGayMedic • Aug 16, 2025
I watched 8 episodes. Not bad, better than I expected. I'm glad to see that GMMTV is listening to the fans. I…
yeah, when they were practicing...."pooonte" haha, but hey, I can't speak thai very well either so...
1 1
Replying to FKA REY • Aug 11, 2025
Personally, I’m not a big fan. It has no realism at all. It’s supposed to take place in 1914, but the characters…
It is a romantic fantasy drama, not a gritty period piece. I don't need to know what's going on in the war, I don't care about realism, if so, I would go watch a gritty war drama. I want gorgeous period fantasy. And that's what this series is giving.
4 1
On Memoir of Rati • Aug 11, 2025
Oh my gosh, I am so afraid! I feel like the pain is coming in these next few episodes! The last two have been so beautiful but I don't know what's going to happen! Side note: Great has the perkiest nipples 😍
3 0
On Khemjira • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
I was not expecting this to be so good!
2 0