Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: Texas, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 31, 2019
On Match Point • 9 days ago
Title Match Point
Super cute, I liked Ping a lot better in this one. Teshow is completely adorable. Also, I totally ship the dads! After seeing Chai in Edge of Horizon, it was nice to see him get some redemption in Match Point (even if he was awful at the beginning haha). I know GMMTV's BL's are aimed at a younger crowd...but maybe OneD will do a BL with middle-aged guys???
3 0
Replying to dwy • 22 days ago
Title Match Point
after edge of horizon, im glad to see this dad can get a redemption arc lol
I ship the dads...
2 0
On Match Point • 23 days ago
Title Match Point
I'm really surprised that this is good. I didn't really have a great impression of Ping from his previous series but now I'm thinking maybe it was bad writing/directing? I mean, I'm not saying anyone in this series is going to win an Oscar, but it's a solid series...I wonder what happened before...weird...
6 0
Replying to 3rdy • 27 days ago
I was hoping for a more heartbreaking confrontation after where we left off at Ep 11 but I guess reminding us…
I feel like japanese gay series are either like this (longing glances, bad communication, a wooden kiss) or they are like, fetish porn haha...there is no in-between.
3 2
On My Summer of You • 27 days ago
I kept wanting to like this but it had so much wasted potential. The main leads were so cute together but the weird misunderstandings and lack of communication, the secretiveness, it is all giving 2005...The kisses were really bad...They literally didn't see each other for years and then proceeded to act exactly the same as they had in high school (although at least they own up to that). It could have been so much more than this...sad...
9 0
On Weirdo-101 • Sep 5, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Sea as Cheewa is soo cute! And Keen in his masc era is giving
8 0
Replying to Jero • Aug 30, 2026
The BL industry really needs to start giving us more pairings with two non-hypermasculine or at least femme-leaning…
I just saw a director on Twitter, maybe his name was Aum or something, saying that sponsors ask for masc leads and its hard to get femme leads b/c of that. Don't know if it was true, but it seems to line up with the reality haha
5 1
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Is Cheewa perfect? Is he the perfect human? He's smart, he's earnest, he gives great advice, he's cute, he's athletic...for real though, #boyfriendGoals
6 1
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
So cute! Sea is completely adorable and I am enjoying this deadpan, disaffected Keen. And I also love how straightforward Sea's character is...adorbs!
10 0
Replying to burnot • Aug 3, 2026
Yes, really very, very handsome, but what a terrible actor!
Troll.
1 0
Replying to burnot • Aug 2, 2026
Yes, really very, very handsome, but what a terrible actor!
What? He's a great actor
13 1
Replying to Snoflysse • Jul 20, 2026
Title Payback
Right, ladies and gents and everyone else in between, let's talk about that NC scene...JUST KIDDING!Don't get…
I'm actually re-thinking my opinion of tramp stamps after watching this drama hahaha
9 1
Replying to Snoflysse • Jul 20, 2026
Title Payback
Right, ladies and gents and everyone else in between, let's talk about that NC scene...JUST KIDDING!Don't get…
Min and TopTap definitely deserve the award for Best Sex Scene in a BL of All Time....better than KinnPorsche, Love in the Air, all of them! And as you said, the emotional intimacy coupled with the physical intimacy is what made it so good! Also, I just have to say it...Min's 🍑is 🔥❤️‍🔥🔥❤️‍🔥
11 1
Replying to Eliot_Rulez • Jul 16, 2026
If you blatantly copy a real video game make it at least similar (just to avoid a licence fee)... this cheap copy…
well, I don't know what any of those things you just said mean, so for me, I don't really care about the streaming part. I've never watched anyone stream on twitch, etc... It's like, when they do medical shows, I don't expect them to do actual surgery on the screen...And even if they tried, real doctors would say they did something wrong, so for me, I don't care at all if the streaming is not realistic.
3 1
On Be My Player Two • Jul 16, 2026
The first ep was fun, I like Maxky's character in this waaaaay better than in Fourever You, he was my least favorite in that series, so I'm glad he gets to act more fun and dynamic in this one. Bas was super cute as always, ready for ep 2!
3 0
On Love Destiny • Jul 15, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Off to a good start! I enjoyed the first episode, I thought it was a mature start to the series, meaning, Gaew's character clearly deserves his horrible reputation and also, they aren't afraid to kill people, so the stakes are high! I am already excited to see August and Leng's chemistry. Ready for ep 2!
2 0
Replying to b_xlnt • Jul 12, 2026
Title Match Point
I wonder if Ping’s acting has improved. His previous outings were… painful 😬 And Ai Long Nhai is actually…
I am really curious why GMMTV got Ping but not Meen. Ping's acting has been painful to watch for years...
9 2