News
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Oct 5, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
All my predictions from seeing the trailer are true. Its indeed more based on the book, the leads get together late and don't spend much time together and it is not as easy or fluffy as the cdrama. It's still watchable with no glaring logical inconsistencies or very annoying characters. Just not as charming as the original
2 2
On Love and Redemption • Oct 3, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Today marks exactly one year since I finished liu li. Still not over it after an entire year. I'll never love a drama this much and I've just resigned myself to the fact that I'll forever hold this drama as the gold standard for every xianxia. Happy one year with l&r to me
11 3
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 22, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
I liked PYHOMS. Taking into account what you just said about the book, if this drama follows it, I will like it…
The book has more dramatic twists. If you enjoy that more than the pure fluff only no angst approach the Chinese adaptation took you will enjoy this too. Hope u like it!
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 21, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder Spoiler
What's the difference between the book and the original drama? Why drama fans may not like it?
He had an immediate interest in her I think. He went to her interview w her and took care of her when she got robbed etc. That was in first 2 eps. I don't really watch Thai dramas so idk what to expect from the actors. Idk if mdl posts trailers but wetv posted a trailer and from the trailer the vibes are more similar to the book. Personally I always try remakes. If I don't like it then I can always drop it in 2 eps.
0 1
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 21, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder Spoiler
What's the difference between the book and the original drama? Why drama fans may not like it?
Book! Gwy isn't really dorky or shy. He's got a bit of a bad boy image. Situ mo thinks gwy really hates her coz he's often cold to her. But in drama gwy likes si tu mo since ep 1. He's shy & caring. Also she's his first love. In book he already had a relationship in high school and it was a scandalous relationship too
1 3
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 21, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder Spoiler
What's the difference between the book and the original drama? Why drama fans may not like it?
The drama is very simple and cute. The book was different. For one, gu wei yi's personality is totally different. And there's more love lines. That girl from school that fu pei used to like was gu wei yi's ex gf. Also the pyhoms book is set in same universe as alsb. Si tu mo is best friends & coworkers with the female lead of that drama. Overall the dynamic between the main couple is different. Male lead personality is different
1 5
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Sep 21, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
From the trailer it looks like it follows the book and not the Chinese drama. The original drama was very different from the book so fans of the drama will likely not like this remake
0 9
Replying to Lisafit • Sep 17, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Same! Still haven't found another new costume drama to match it or top it!
I'm certain I'll never like a costume drama this much
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Sep 12, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Almost a year since I watched liu li and I still can't move on. Best costume drama ever
4 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Sep 4, 2021
Title Autumn's Concerto
In one day? WTF
I watched like 2 eps one night, woke up the next day and finished the whole thing by the night
0 1
On Love under the Full Moon • Aug 28, 2021
Title Love under the Full Moon
So much negativity in the comments. Lol wtv I'm enjoying this so far.
9 1
On Crush • Aug 3, 2021
Title Crush
Watched all 8 eps and omg. They're so lovely together they're already a favourite cp. Yanjun is so talented u really can't tell this is his debut as a male lead. If you're considering picking this up go for it!!!!
5 0
On Crush • Aug 2, 2021
Title Crush
OUT TOMORROW!!!!
2 0
On Qing Luo • Aug 1, 2021
Title Qing Luo
Went in w no expectations coz the ratings are so low but omg this is so much better than some of the high budget big name dramas I've watched.
5 0
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 5, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
Confirmed 10th premiere!!!! Excited for this one
0 0
Replying to PeachBae • Jul 5, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
i loved l&r a lot too, not so much for aol. but trust me i loved this one even more. yeah it does get a little…
I actually started it. It's slower than l&r but it's interesting I'm already at ep 10!! Thanks for u recommendation!
1 0
Replying to autumn carrot • Jun 29, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao Spoiler
I love L&R too (and hate AOL, YAY!) and I'm thinking of picking this up too.
Oh ik it. I decided to not watch it coz ik it has a sad ending and I'll never get over that kinda heartbreak😭
1 1
Replying to autumn carrot • Jun 29, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I love L&R too (and hate AOL, YAY!) and I'm thinking of picking this up too.
If u end up picking this up lemme know how u felt!
0 4
On Legend of Fu Yao • Jun 28, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
Would anyone recommend this to a diehard fan of love and redemption? Looking for sumn similar (please don't say Ashes of love)
2 10
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Jun 23, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Yes
Thanks!
1 0
1