News
Replying to KimAhNa • May 17, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
Agreed! It was especially hard to watch the scene when the King touched the Queen's Dictionary and comment that…
Yeah I thought it was straight up homophobic in some ways coz we saw Mr queen go through a sexuality crisis and accept his love for the king and grow to love his kid but in the last moment before their happily ever after he got switched out and we're supposed to believe he was happy to leave his husband and family. It feels like the writers just used jang bong hwan as a plot device to fix everything wrong in joseon and in the marriage between the king and queen and then sent him back to his world without a second thought about his feelings for his husband. It was very sad
9 10
On Mr. Queen • May 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
The writers delivered a near perfect script for Mr queen but after the finale I'm still left feeling empty even tho the ending was a happy one. I can't stop thinking that the one the king fell in love with was chef jang's soul and not the real Kim so yong. I said near perfect coz for it to be perfect they should have introduced the actual kim so yong's character long ago. Because we don't know her so we can't root for her character the way we rooted for mr Queen. It just feels sad to think that chef jang's soul and cheoljong went through so much to be together and bring their child into a better world but chef Jang left the body. I wish they had introduced the actual Queen's character early on so we could have felt completely happy with this turn of events. Rationally I know they both had to return to their own places but still it's upsetting coz the king obviously loved Mr queen.
13 12
On Love and Redemption • Apr 14, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
For non Xianxia lovers, don't hesitate. I too don't like Xianxia and probably never will I picked this to watch on a whim. Trust me, do yourself a favour and watch liu li. The plot is concise and tight and even though its long it doesn't feel like it at all.
3 0
On Hello Mr. Gu • Apr 11, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
12 eps left is it really all gonna air on 13th
0 4
Replying to Sonika Hegde • Apr 8, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Where di you get the second epiode?
I watched all on iqiyi with subs
2 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 8, 2021
Title Love Scenery
LOVED THE FIRST 8 EPS.
4 2
On Love and Redemption • Apr 6, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
It's been six months I still can't get over liu li and still cry when the ost comes on. It's definitely the best Xianxia for me.
6 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 6, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Can't wait.
0 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Mar 16, 2021
Title Love Unexpected
25 https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMXz36qJ4VO/?igshid=1p686eigv0x1026https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMaAFvOlZPn/?igshid=1sdd0i5x4eb9e
Thank uuu
1 1
On Love Unexpected • Mar 13, 2021
Title Love Unexpected
Does anyone know where I can find the special episodes
0 4
On Love Unexpected • Mar 13, 2021
Title Love Unexpected
I love it ??♀️
0 0
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Feb 24, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
From the comments I thought it would suck but it was enjoyable throughout I adore this drama
11 1
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Feb 22, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
Does anyone know if I can see the cut scenes coz it seems the latter half of the drama of scenes with fu rong and Duke su have been cut a lot.
1 0
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Feb 20, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
Can someone tell me when the main leads get together
0 1
Replying to Purple Ghost • Feb 18, 2021
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
It’s better that you don’t know what happened in GGS1 so that you don’t have preconceived ideas of how characters…
Thank you
1 0
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Feb 18, 2021
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
Can some kind soul please tell me stuff from go go squid that I need to know to watch this drama coz I haven't watched that one
0 4
Replying to minilini • Feb 17, 2021
Title Love Unexpected
i'm currently watching episode 17 ( not finished) but it seems like the sister does not have any intentions to…
???? They're ruining a perfectly good show
0 1
Replying to DarcyKLove • Feb 17, 2021
Title Love Unexpected
Me too! I stopped watching cause I knew this was gonna happen in the next ep and I am waiting to see where to…
Same
0 0
On Love Unexpected • Feb 16, 2021
Title Love Unexpected Spoiler
This was going so well and funny but now the male lead has misunderstood that the female lead's sister is the one who helped him and not the female lead. Can someone lemme know when the male lead finds out the female lead is the one who saved him coz this kind of misunderstanding plot is just horrible for me
4 10
Replying to Anna Ray • Feb 14, 2021
Title The Best Thing
what scandal ??
Last I heard yeah she abandons the kid. Won't sign the papers so the father can get the custody and won't pay child support either. But I'm not updated. Hopefully she changed her mind and Did the recent thing
2 0
1