News
On Ode to Joy Season 3 • Sep 14, 2022
Title Ode to Joy Season 3
when is season 4 release date?
2 0
Lady_errol • Sep 11, 2022
Review Drama Special Series Season 3: Like a Fairytale
description is identical
0 0
Jeana • Aug 31, 2022
Review The Innocent Man
loved the review🤟
1 0
Replying to Dang Linh • Aug 24, 2022
Title Ode to Joy Season 3
How to watch this film? I wasn't able to find any engsub ver T^T
viki and youtube
0 0
Replying to Swapna Kalindi • Aug 24, 2022
Title My Dear Guardian
I am not able to see this drama in WeTv....can i watch this drama anywhere else?????
viki
0 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 22, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Dear people, if a mere drama is making you go through the anxiety and blood pressure raise of constantly beefing…
people who cause or engage in animosity and insulting arguments in online threads will always do so because it is part of their character and who they are.....and they thrive on it and look forward to finding something they can negatively comment on. I don't mean creative critique or honest criticism without insulting.no matter what you say you will never get to these people with reason. and when they read this post they will think it's about everyone else but themselves. they are like the characters in the drama that can never reflect inwards and always blame everyone else for their actions.
3 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
EAW has got 9.2 rating! 😱
what does EAW stand for?
0 1
On Assistant of Superstar • Aug 4, 2022
Title Assistant of Superstar
ML has great comedic timing and expressions. I really enjoyed his character.
7 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 21, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
I feel that Chang Yi and Yang Zi look so much alike. they could play brother & sister twins in a drama
0 1
On Kim Mi Kyung • Jul 18, 2022
Person Kim Mi Kyung
This woman iss one busy actress. She is in almost every Kdrama I have ever seen. I am more suprised at this point if I watch a drama and she doesn't show up.
10 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Jul 15, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
If you look in the episode 21 preview we can see the jade being given back I believe.
I wonder why he is set to marry someone else¿ was there a push for him to take a concubine before he was even married to ss?
0 2
Replying to Anitocha • Jul 7, 2022
Title Zhao Ge
On douban writes (2025) lets have fun waiting
wow
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
css mother realizes that daughter lacks discipline and education but why doesn't she see that she also was deprived of love and affection and people to stand up for her. she wants to be fair....then be fair in all aspects
13 0
Replying to snr208 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I’m glad I wasn’t the only person that noticed that! The mother completely pushes her daughter-in-laws away…
funny that you say that... That is exactly who I married. an only child of a widowed mother. her husband died when she was pregnant with him. what you said wasn't wrong. I definitely have difficulties because of the things you mentioned. but she isn't so bad and tries hard or maybe it is because I am fierce it setting boundaries. she definitely isn't as selfish and self absorbed as the Chang Mother.but the character definitely makes thee drama more interesting. what a great actress!
2 1
scarfie • Jul 6, 2022
Review Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
great review. comparing to Ming Lan was the ultimate sell for me due to being one of my favorite stories.
1 0
Jeana • Jun 25, 2022
Review The World of the Married
sold
1 0
MrsMFer • Jun 24, 2022
Review Why Her?
couldn't disagree more with your review. to each their own, but I felt like you twisted the story into a limited view.
1 0
On Love Behind the Melody • Jun 23, 2022
Title Love Behind the Melody
what a confusing synopsis
2 0
On Wang Rui Chang • Jun 21, 2022
Person Wang Rui Chang
best smile ever
8 0
Replying to icriz_95 • Jun 16, 2022
Title Why Her?
Anybody please share me the link to find eng sub of this drama 🤔
kisskh.me
0 0