News
Replying to Suz_Suz • Oct 29, 2023
Title The Immortal Ascension
Really excited about Wang Duo in this. ❤️I hope his role isn’t small.
LOVE Wang Duo♡
5 1
On Jolin Jin • Oct 28, 2023
Person Jolin Jin
Amazing comedy relief in 'My Journey to you"
14 0
On The Legend of Zhuohua • Aug 30, 2023
Title The Legend of Zhuohua
I wish they used Feng Shao's real voice.
4 0
Replying to DramaFan76-Alchemist • Aug 26, 2023
Title Durian's Affair
they will announce season 2 mark my words
I hope so. because the end ruined it for me
0 0
Replying to MAY • Aug 26, 2023
Title The Story of Ming Lan
When did the story pick up. I am on episodes 7 and I feel so bored already.
not sure if you are talking about 'The Bond' or 'MingLan'. both stories are a buildup of the life and psychology of all characters....nothing is wasted...every episode matters and just gets better and better.
0 4
On The Story of Ming Lan • Aug 21, 2023
Title The Story of Ming Lan
this story has my favorite female lead character and male lead character. I will watch anything this director makes. his story telling and cinematography is captivating. I also loved his production "The Bond". As I was watching it I didn't know he was director but found the production familiar to Ming Lan...and checked here to see it was the same director as I suspected.
1 6
jwinlyn • Aug 21, 2023
Review The Story of Ming Lan
I will watch anything this director produces. his storytelling in ways of direction of actors and cinematography is captivating
1 0
On The Bond • Aug 20, 2023
Title The Bond Spoiler
what did soldier do to get expelled? "misconduct' was vague
1 1
On The Bond • Aug 20, 2023
Title The Bond Spoiler
why was the soldier expelled from military...what did he do exactly..."misconduct" vague???
0 1
On Team Dragon Descendant • Aug 19, 2023
Title Team Dragon Descendant
this looks so interesting
0 0
On Durian's Affair • Aug 13, 2023
Title Durian's Affair
I think this writer gets off on cliff hanger and fu@king with her audience.
2 2
Replying to SushmitaGrg • Aug 5, 2023
Title Durian's Affair
Where to watch ep 13 with Eng sub ???
Viki
0 1
On Durian's Affair • Jul 10, 2023
Title Durian's Affair
I think the story concept is very unique...I was confused for awhile but now I am intrigued and drawn in.
4 0
Replying to bokoutoo • Jul 2, 2023
Title The Nighthawk's First Love
Where can we watch this?
Viki
0 0
On Love to Hate You • Jun 8, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
(2nd male lead) probably the best looking korean actor EVER. still jaw dropped from his beauty
11 5
On Yoo Su Min • Jun 4, 2023
Person Yoo Su Min
WHCS1 was absolutely incredible. Bravo
5 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Jun 4, 2023
Title Weak Hero Class 1
this show is the best Korean Youth drama I have ever seen. but it's not pretty. very dark and deep. the acting is standing ovation worthy. and I am on thee edge of my seat. simply outstanding
8 0
On Im Ji Yeon • May 9, 2023
Person Im Ji Yeon
applaud her work in The Glory!
6 0
Jack Dere • May 8, 2023
Review One Boat, One World
wow! are you reviewing the drama or the disappointing cruise you experienced?
1 0
On Take Us Home • Apr 25, 2023
Title Take Us Home
what was the secret XiJue whispered in his uncles ear at the train station in the earlier episodes? was it about his birth? maybe he already knew. and who is the grandma he always visited in earlier episodes?
1 1