Anyone else searching for the English song “Better With You” that is in the later episodes? It has started haunting me now that I’m in episode 19 and it has been used for a few episodes now. I wasn’t sure about it at first but it has really grown on me at this point. I searched for it as part of the OST and found nothing. I listened to samples of about 40 songs with this title without success. Anyone have any luck?
Really loved this. It started out a bit iffy, but got better and better as it went along. ML is killing it in those kissing scenes. He should be teaching on screen kissing for actors! 🥰😘
You’re right, the U.S. does not have laws against pedophilia because it is a mental disorder. We don’t arrest…
Can you please not consider the USA as “the West”? It is certainly PART of the West and the biggest driver of Western pop-culture. However, the First Amendment to the Constitution of the USA pertains only to the USA. That’s not woke speak, btw. It’s a kind reminder from a citizen of the West whose home and native land is not governed by the US Constitution…
"Destroying" a country, lol. what're you talking about? Some of the most developed and prosperous countries have…
I fail to see how my inquiry into your educational background qualifies as attacking Christianity. I will, however, absolutely attack your appalling use of grammar and punctuation. I think you’ve forgotten about 372 periods across your ramblings on this page. I’m going to make an educated guess that you are American, living 25 miles from NYC and all. Your right to be an idiotic bigot is protected by the US Constitution. Your right to loudly proclaim your beliefs is also protected (as unfortunate as that may be considering your lack of tolerance). I have never before been accused of being woke. It’s not normally something we Gen Xers identify with. I will leave you with this one thought: if you are coming at this from a place of love for your fellow man as you claim, and a desire for everyone to ascend to heaven, why is it that you fall back on such outdated stereotypes of homosexual relationships? Why is homosexual sex hedonistic and promiscuous while heterosexual sex is not? Love is love. Who cares what is happening behind the bedroom door. Nobody is pushing a gay agenda or threatening your way of life loving someone. Oh! I just saw your statement, below, about drag shows somehow equating to pedophilia because people take their kids to them? I really want to know where there are drag shows that let kids in the door, but hey, even if they do, there are those pesky freedoms again! Please move to Florida. They are passing so much legislation there that is perfectly inline with your beliefs. Downstate NY is much too diverse for your comfort.
"Destroying" a country, lol. what're you talking about? Some of the most developed and prosperous countries have…
@jplaizure I just wanted to point out that the appropriate phrase here would be “done poorly in school”… unless you meant they were committing bad acts in school, as in behaviorally? Bullying or vandalism, perhaps? I also want to thank you, because reading your comments here has provided me with so much free entertainment. Religion, sociology, history, philosophy, language: You seem to be an expert in so many subjects! I’d ask where you received your PhDs, but I realize that institutions of higher learning are considered bastions of the wokeness you so despise. Did you learn all of this in Sunday school?
That's horrifying. That's one Costco per 1.7M people, compared to 575K people per Costco in the USA. That implies…
OMG. THAT explains why it takes so long for each new episode of Taiwanese dramas to air. Time where they are is moving slower relative to time where I am due to the intense gravitational pull at the event horizon. 😆 Maybe to them they are airing 1 episode per day not per week… This explains so much.
Just noticed he was (uncredited) in “My Lucky Star” as a news anchor. I kept staring at him saying, wait, I know him from somewhere… who IS that? Took me a minute and a double-take!
I’m sorry, I really try with the Taiwanese BL’s and some of them have been really good. But one question I…
There is Chinese BL? I mean, in the last 7 years and not so edited as to be able to call them bromance? Taiwanese BL shows always feel to me like they could/should have had another 4 episodes in them. I liked Kiseki: Dear to Me, but they just skipped over like 5 years and tons of relevant character backstory that would have made it so much better. I wonder if they are shorter due to budget constraints that other Taiwanese dramas don’t have? I have watched plenty of straight Taiwanese dramas that could have easily had 4 fewer episodes and been better for it.
This just isn't very good, to put it plainly.I'll probably watch one or two more eps. If it doesn't improve, I'll…
😆 Dying over your questions/thoughts. I had many of the same: Also was wondering about the refrigerator for jacket but then thought maybe it was a wardrobe with built-in lighting in lieu of a closet? I covet this house. I had the same thought about those knees! She’s beautiful. Is there knee beautification surgery? It is a shame to have those knees as an actress in a short short skirt culture. I think the AI was picking out tons of veggies and was just putting back what the prof picked out since the prof had no idea how to choose decent produce (since doesn’t cook or grocery shop, ever). Sponge bath on a couch was definitely an odd choice. You’d think a guy as OCD (remember him lining up the papers and folders?) as this prof would frown upon a wet cloth being near his upholstery…
Story had potential and could have been better for me, but the script was lacking. This drama relies too heavily…
I agree with everything you said here. I enjoyed the action, but there were some plot holes and strange things that just didn’t get closure. Felt they could have inserted a tad more romance as there really is absolutely none other than the leads risking their lives to protect each other repeatedly.
Oh! I just saw your statement, below, about drag shows somehow equating to pedophilia because people take their kids to them? I really want to know where there are drag shows that let kids in the door, but hey, even if they do, there are those pesky freedoms again! Please move to Florida. They are passing so much legislation there that is perfectly inline with your beliefs. Downstate NY is much too diverse for your comfort.
I just wanted to point out that the appropriate phrase here would be “done poorly in school”… unless you meant they were committing bad acts in school, as in behaviorally? Bullying or vandalism, perhaps? I also want to thank you, because reading your comments here has provided me with so much free entertainment. Religion, sociology, history, philosophy, language: You seem to be an expert in so many subjects! I’d ask where you received your PhDs, but I realize that institutions of higher learning are considered bastions of the wokeness you so despise. Did you learn all of this in Sunday school?
Also was wondering about the refrigerator for jacket but then thought maybe it was a wardrobe with built-in lighting in lieu of a closet?
I covet this house.
I had the same thought about those knees! She’s beautiful. Is there knee beautification surgery? It is a shame to have those knees as an actress in a short short skirt culture.
I think the AI was picking out tons of veggies and was just putting back what the prof picked out since the prof had no idea how to choose decent produce (since doesn’t cook or grocery shop, ever).
Sponge bath on a couch was definitely an odd choice. You’d think a guy as OCD (remember him lining up the papers and folders?) as this prof would frown upon a wet cloth being near his upholstery…