Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 28, 2021
On Love Your Enemy • Jan 17, 2025
Anyone else think this show was weirdly cast? They are in their 40s playing 36 year olds. The nurse turns the FL down claiming he is much too old for her but they are the same age. FL’s grandfather is 7 years older than ML’s dad. ML’s grandmother was apparently a mother at age 6… it was distracting. I did love the young cast, though - both their younger selves and the current day students at the school.
3 2
Replying to Qin_duanggg • Nov 15, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
Can anyone help me in finding john na? His real name or may be his id. He is soooo handsome
He’s an American of Italian/Korean heritage. His name is Alex Landi. He was on 3 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy.
7 0
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 14, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
Woo Do Hwan’s smile is EVERYTHING. I love that his character smiled so often. I cried multiple times watching this show, but I smiled a lot, too. I definitely recommend it. For those who find the kidnapping trope difficult, I really have to wonder if it is mostly American Zillenials finding that problematic? Definitely some sort of cultural and probably generational bias going on there. I’m not sure you can really characterize what happens here as a kidnapping… she is carried away from her wedding, not brutally kidnapped by a stalker ex-boyfriend. As a victim of a violent crime myself, I promise you I can distinguish between a rom-com trope or a dramatic plot device and the prick who terrorized me. Chill out, people. It is entertainment. Someone give these people a Xanax or something.
15 13
Replying to ariasmiling • Sep 8, 2024
Person Lai Kuan Lin
I would really like to explain what is happening and why Lai Kuan Lin made the decision to withdraw from the public…
Thank you for sharing. I was wondering what was going on with him. I really enjoyed his acting. I’m sad thinking we won’t see him in front of the camera any longer. Maybe in 5 or 10 years he will be able to do both without toxic fans bullying him and costars. He is SO young. It is really unfortunate he had to go through all of this. I hope he is able to find his happiness.
5 0
Replying to Macy • Sep 4, 2024
Idk why there's "outrage" over historical inaccuracies when shows like Bridgerton exist. Honestly, I've never…
I think the fundamental difference is entirely fictional characters placed in a historical setting (Bridgerton - where the only character based on an actual historical figure is Queen Charlotte, entirely necessary as it takes place amongst the Ton and the backdrop of debut seasons), versus telling the story of a historical figure and the events of her life. Historical dramas fit in this category. They take place during a real time period but there are fictional rulers and politicians, etc. “Faction” is much more difficult to pull off. Where do you draw the line between fact and fiction? What is actually known/recorded history and how much do you need to fill in the blanks in the record? How you choose to fill those unknowns will always be a target for critics. It will always depend on what the writer and director want to convey through the story. And Bridgerton is 100% American. For all I know the Brits can’t stand it. Koreans should definitely feel empowered to like or dislike any portrayal of their history and liberties it may take. That said, entertainment scandal seems to be the national pastime in South Korea, so let's just go with it being the thing to get up in arms about during a week without a lot going on in the news.
5 0
Replying to NuoYddxn • Aug 4, 2024
To hide his tattoo i think
So this appears to be correct and how strange they didn’t just cover it with makeup during the shoot? The idea that he wore a pain patch for YEARS during the timeline of the series distracted me a lot while watching. I kept wanting his “injury” explained. But it looks like he wears or wore this pretty regularly in every day life as well. Not sure why you’d get a tattoo in a visible place and then try to hide it daily?
0 1
Replying to Vassargirl98 • Jul 13, 2024
It’s because there is no airing end date out here. I submitted a change. Hopefully it will get updated soon.…
It was updated. Yay!
1 0
Replying to baddie • Jul 12, 2024
whats this 13 ep?
It’s because there is no airing end date out here. I submitted a change. Hopefully it will get updated soon. I can’t mark it as “completed watching” because it still thinks it has unaired episodes.
3 2
Replying to I am robot • Jun 22, 2024
Title Gray Shelter
I guess this is one of those shows that either hits you completely or doesn't at all. I liked it, only wish it…
Agree. The tone reminded me of the Eighth Sense, which I also found to be beautiful to watch. It is all about the “feels”.
1 0
On Men in Love • May 21, 2024
Title Men in Love
There was no reason for this to be 40 episodes. Could have been 30 and much better for it. I hate it when the SAME problem keeps pulling a couple apart multiple times. Unnecessary. Love the 1ML and 3ML so I just powered through the slow and repetitive parts.
4 0
Replying to iloverocket • May 12, 2024
hi guys! I watched 1 ep of this show months ago and from what I did watch I really enjoyed it, but I want to know…
From the sounds of what you are looking for, you will love this.
0 0
Replying to 11672815 • Apr 15, 2024
Person Dai Gao Zheng
will this guy every get out of the short cdrama circle? he is a decent actor why isn't he getting casted in anything…
I have the same frustration. Watching Love in Time now and enjoying seeing him in something with better pacing and budget although in a support role. I adore him!
2 0
Replying to ElloryQueen • Apr 11, 2024
I love him! I first saw him in Welcome to Samdalri and he keeps showing up in dramas that I watch, and I love…
If you haven’t seen it, watch “Crash Landing on You.” His character in that is hilarious and his portrayal is fantastic. That’s what I first saw him in a few years ago and it’s the character I always think of whenever I see him.
2 1
Replying to looktothestars • Apr 8, 2024
Are the subs any better on iqiyi yet?
Nope! I just finished the series and was able to muddle through the worst of the subs thanks to vocab I’ve picked up after hundreds (thousands?) of hours of cdramas. A lot of the time it’s like the computer gave up and it just repeats the wrong phrase 6 times. Ugly.
2 1
Replying to ZHANG WANSEN BEST BOY • Apr 3, 2024
good news: iqiyi already put subtitles on itbad news: it's machine translation
The AI subs are the best, 😆 it’s always male pronouns when talking about a female character so sometimes you aren’t sure who they are talking about… then there’s the whole FL given name being subbed as Tak? That one I find really distracting.
3 0
Replying to Mochi • Apr 3, 2024
Person Kim Bum
His wedding impossible cameo made my day 😍🥰i hope he considers a ML rom com role for his next drama!!
Agree. Put a huge smile on my face.
1 0
Replying to mingliu • Mar 27, 2024
Title Sweet Games
hey, can you check this playlist maybe it's herehttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/1OgzWEEbk2pWE2VUZoi8Ki
Yes, that’s it!
0 0
Replying to chismg10 • Mar 22, 2024
Title Sweet Games
If it's the one at minute 18 in Episode 12, the singer is Justin Lee, and the title is Better With You. He has…
OMG. Thank you!!!! That’s it!!
1 0