Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 28, 2021
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Aug 24, 2025
Title Destined
Worse 😂 it becomes war - rinse and repeat. followed by palace politics - rinse and repeat. The antagonist will…
I loved it but agree it would have been better at 30 ep. There was a long underwhelming stretch there that I had to wade through.
3 0
Replying to NikkiMaroo • Jun 23, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
I thought Chimok has full neck tattoo but why the body found in the suitcase doesn’t have yet it was confirmed…
Current day Chimok didn’t have the tattoo. He had it in the old picture they had of him and in flashback scenes from his days as a thug. But he didn’t have it in his wedding photo or the scene where he is angry at the restaurant.
0 0
On Close to You • Jun 14, 2025
Title Close to You
But that ending? Felt like there should have been an episode 32, but at the last minute they said, “nope, wrap it up here.” And then they just had to shove a bunch of flashbacks and voiceovers in to tie it together. Too bad because it was pretty good through episode 30.
3 1
On Love of Nirvana • May 15, 2025
Enjoyed an Allen Ren role where he isn’t so stoic and flat all the time. I feel like he was able to show his range here more. Jeremy did have a few dozen times where he made that weird face that bugs me and holds it. I can’t tell what he is trying to portray when he does it. He just looks sorta constipated. It is what made me dislike him in a romcom he was in… but he has plenty of opportunity to be kickass in this drama and doesn’t disappoint with that. I love Landy’s character and portrayal.
1 0
On Jeremy Xu • May 4, 2025
Person Jeremy Xu
I have now decided he should be a villain more often. Just watched Burning Flames and wow! I have seen him in romantic comedies and his acting was kind of cringe which made me sad because he is incredible eye candy. But after seeing Burning Flames I think he just needs to be serious and maybe a bit evil… he was amazing as Hei Long.
1 1
Replying to twinty • Apr 27, 2025
I like her in both intense roles and funny roles. She is really funny in this one. I found her cute when she was…
I mostly like her regardless of the role, but she really did slay it in MJTY and I hope she has an opportunity to do more like that in the future.
0 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Apr 26, 2025
Or have no censorship at all…..
I wasn’t reaching for the sky here, LOL. Trying to live in the real world and still have my cake and eat it, too.
1 1
On Ski into Love • Apr 12, 2025
Lin Yi is really maturing. Anyone else notice that the World Cup match says 2025 - 2026? I guess they got this through the censors in record time and actually expected it to air closer to a year later? I would have preferred it to take longer in censorship and have the full episode count back. The last episode is such a rush to tie things up and I really want to see something develop further between Jiang Nan Feng and Lao Yan…
3 3
On Jang Ki Yong • Mar 30, 2025
Person Jang Ki Yong
His acting in My Mister was SO PHENOMENAL. I watched it very early on when I first discovered KDramas and Immediately sought out his other works. He’s so much more than just a pretty face - but there’s that, too! 🩷🩷🩷🩷
2 0
Replying to MarkWasHere • Mar 9, 2025
One day I'm going to watch an Asian drama written by someone who listened in highschool science class enough to…
Right! They catch the viruses because they are released from the Wuhan research lab… shouldn’t they know this? 😉 But honestly we call it “catching a cold” for a reason. Western culture had the same association, historically. Plus it works wonders for drama plots AND cold medicine product placement!
0 0
On Fu Bo Han • Mar 9, 2025
Person Fu Bo Han
This kid is awesome. I love him in everything and I’m using his appearance as a gauge for when things were actually filmed. Like he seems much younger in Love of the Divine Tree than in Story of Pearl Girl even though they haven’t aired too far apart. Closer to his age in Who Rules the World (loved him in that!). ..
12 0
Replying to kdrama_lover • Feb 24, 2025
Why is there only 10 ep on netflix?
There will be a delay on Netflix as it has to air on Youku first. Can be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks behind depending on their agreement.
0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Feb 23, 2025
Maybe cause on netflix only 10 eps have been released that you thought it is over but its only the beginning
I was super confused at first because Netflix truly makes it seem like there are only 10 episodes total. but ten 45 minute c-drama episodes is just not a thing so I came to MDL to find out how many there REALLY are.
3 0
On City of Romance • Feb 23, 2025
Loved that we didn’t have to deal with toxic triangles or backstabbing. Loved the FL’s personality. And yes, the kiss scenes!
4 2
On Alen Fang • Feb 16, 2025
Person Alen Fang
He stole every scene in The Longest Promise. This was my first exposure to him and I’m hooked!
6 2
Replying to Love Your Enemy • Feb 5, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
You’re missing the point by focusing on 2 out of the 5 characters I mentioned and the two that have the least gap. What about the dad who is the same age as the grandfather or the grandmother who is 6 years older than her “son”? The Nurse’s actual age was perfect for his reality but how does that make him an old man to a 36 year old (and they are the same age IRL). The suspension of disbelief wasn’t there for me because nobody pulled off looking their character’s age.
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Feb 2, 2025
This drama was incredible. Even the makeup was perfect. OST really enhanced the emotions and the acting and chemistry were fantastic. 🩷💜🩷💜✨🌙
12 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 26, 2025
Only on episode 9, but I love this so much! Bai Lu is amazing as always. My first time seeing this ML but love him, too!
7 0