Gotta say the worn out rural style with the glowing face and hair is doing it for the three men. Nat especially looks so fresh and handsome while still being cute. I think the acting has improved and they’re all doing their part. The pace of the story is a bit fast which makes the relationships lack a bit of depth. Loved seeing Gun and Nat and looking forward to Max and Nat idk why ppl r complaining about chemistry when they didn’t even get sweet scenes yet. The firefly scene was cute but that’s not enough to gage their chemistry.
Okayyy I finally finished binging this in a few days it definitely wasn’t a glue to my screen type of show. It’s a 7/7.5 I’m just left underwhelmed. The finale was doing too much the villain didn’t get a satisfying punishment, the reunion of Charlie and Babe was too casual, we don’t even see Charlie telling babe about his dad. I’m glad they even gave us a father son moment and a AlanJeff moment. We don’t even know what happens to Kenta or the experimental medicine.
This whole show felt half baked and the acting towards the latter half really looked like they were saying their dramatic line& just waiting for the next person to speak. Especially Charlie oh man his little bobble head nod was killing me it just looks like someone is giving a teen him a pep talk. Especially in the finale when they reunite his gotcha nods look too casual it’s so off the mood. I’m so confused about how the viral audition had so much chemistry but like none in the show. Probably because we saw Pavel’s face/actions he was selling it and now seeing Pooh side is just not expressive enough.
The MUSIC is a buzz kill I cannot take their smutty scenes seriously that song is just a meme I didn’t think they’d play it everyyy time. As the relationship got serious I thought there’d be a better emotion filled song but nope. The action scenes just got me yelling at the screen cause how do they have powers but they suck at using it in a fight. Especially Way he can do so much with touch but he has the weakest fighting scenes. The last ep got me so annoyed cause why didn’t Way try to shoot the dad but instead just jumped in front of Babe like a sack of potatoes.
Whew I’m only 3 eps in but the chemistry is not chemistrying between Babe and Charlie. Tell me why I feel more tension/chemistry with Way and Charlie or even Alan and Jeff. I thought it was cause they didn’t get close enough to kiss yet but nope even as Babe’s feelings develop and they kiss there’s just no depth. Pavel is really hard carrying this but it’s not enough.
Maybe the Charlie character is just too much of a derp I can’t take him seriously or see him in an endearing light. When they give him that halo lighting without the glasses he just looks so lame like the close ups are not it. It’s giving a teenager who sees boobs for the first time and idk if things will get better. I mean Charlie is obviously trying to do anything to stay close to Babe but he did also save him so it can’t all be fake emotional but I still don’t feel much emotion.
Another question I have is about whether Way has mind controlling powers. At the outdoor noddle place he looks into Babe’s eyes and says to forget about Charlie and come back to normal and Babe just sits stiffly while staring back and then seems to shake out of it. I think it happens in the Hospital too.
I really appreciate that the show got extended to 50 mins cause who knows when we’ll see them again but how much CGI will there really be. This isn’t Netflix making avatar the air bender it’s literally a cheesy simple romcom with I’m sure some cringe in it. The little teaser gave a more serious vibe but it’s actually more funny/cute so I really wonder is there really gonna be CGI throughout the eps or just one little moment per ep. I 100% believe after they got a verbal lashing for the bad poster they quickly went back to the drawing board to save themselves. I’m sure they thought JBC fans will be happy with any content seeing as they paid more for that spoiler event and have been pretty supportive. I bet they didn’t expect the harsh criticism they received.
I kneeew this company was shady things were going a bit too smoothly when Mews cat show with them had so many delays and ghosting and apparently a whole team was fired so when I saw his show was releasing in April but Wuju that started filming way later is getting released first I was doubtful.
Mann why did they have to rush the last 12 mins you really gonna add a whole donation surgery plot and a post surgery plot in the last couple mins please be serious. Really frustrating how they kept repetitive or empty parts in but rushed the end it just feels so disrespectful like they threw a bandage on top of it & tied it with a ribbon there done your all fixed now.
The last episode was packed but also feels not fleshed out enough. Kinda hate the 2 montage of clips it was too long when we could’ve gotten more story. The way the reunion was orchestrated was anticlimactic Tharn was just plopped down in a grassy field was so random. I really wonder what the special ep will be like will it be about Tharns pov during the time away plus a look forward for them. Seems like a lot to put in a special I hope it’s a mini season type of thing.
I really thought the show would pick up after Achi confessed but I just keep wanting more from this show. I think I don’t like Achi he has such a somber vibe he’s kinda lifeless when it’s not him reacting to his power. I see him be more lively while he’s with Jinta otherwise he kinda brings my mood down. I get he feels like a background character with no growth but his character still feels really dull even with all the social growth he’s done. The Jap version felt more lively even when he also had low self esteem probably due to the quirkiness and the comedy.
The ending two episodes became redundant to me it’s just too much back and forth with the eye operation & them getting back together. They could’ve cut the whole first operation scene& just have Day rejected for the donation because of his eye infection that the hospital should’ve caught anyways and that would still push the story of Day loosing hope.
The whole airport scene could’ve been cut if they weren’t gonna reunite there or cut Night bringing Day back to the wedding hall like why do we need all that. How did Mohk even get off the flight in time if the worker said no one was missing from the plane. It’s just all unnecessary scenes when we much rather see Day recover from blindness. The last part was 16 mins with ends credits and all and they really forced every big development into that. We went 3 years in the future to 3 years in the past to the surgery and then assuming back to 3 years in the future where Day is now finally a normal man. The time skips really need to be eliminated as an option for Aof.
I also found it off that Day kept talking about Me and himself just hoping to be back to normal which I feel is different from the message the show was portraying that being blind and being normal can co exist. I get hope was a theme but I never saw it as hope to get out of a disability but hope for things to get better and cope better and be happier no matter ur situation. I expected some voice over speech of how Day did find his purpose and happiness while blind but that also made him appreciate the opportunity to see again and he doesn’t regret trying with the donation because he knows he’s happy whether it works or not. I still enjoyed the show and don’t think the ending ruined it but I just don’t understand this rush.
Anyone wanna share what was said in the spoiler event Dion and Q did?? Kinda crazy there was even a paid event for spoilers kinda side eyeing that. I hope with all the money they’re trying to get out of fans the promo will be good like fan meeting tours and bts videos and bonus dvds. I just need the trailer to drop TT I seriously don’t know what they’re waiting for. We didn’t get a pilot and now there’s only a month and a half left we need to build hype outside of the fandom.
For those hesitating if they should watch this I say YES give it a chance it is way better if ur binging it. I saw everyone’s frustration which is valid especially if ur waiting week to week just for things to not move forward much but as a binge it just felt like a slow burn. Now if u want something more romance heavy then no this is not for u. But I usually like more romance heavy shows and I still enjoyed this. The twins plot along with all the issues interested me enough that the tension between the leads kept me watching. All the side couples were boring/random to me and in general this show had a lot of potential but it was doing too much. Should’ve stuck to a few plot points and gone deep into it. But the leads have chemistry and went for it with the kisses so I do hope they get a better show.
Honestly so concerned for this show why has Hanyang ghosted everyone. Thank god Jeff is always talking about the show but it’s not in his hands and he put money into this show I feel nervous for him. Hanyang has gone silent& only post food ads on twitter once a month wtf is going on. There’s not even a date for a trailer and all the filming is done. Hanyang is looking so sus especially cause the Mew show by them got announced and shot earlier than Wuju and that to is apparently still in post production for waaay longer& the original editing team had issues so were fired and still no updates on that show. It looks like Hanyang has a pattern. Which is a shame because they were doing nice bts clips of the cast.
I keep trying to give this show a chance but I see it won’t be getting better. It might be harsh to say but Jade is giving developmentally challenged and Mai is almost like his care taker. Every ep feels like a filler ep and there’s so many random scenes just all added together there’s no proper content in the script just a bunch of compilations like of Mai being friendly. We’re already at the mid point and it’s a short show so what is happening. I expected more family backstory for Jade or more of his inner thoughts and reflections about Mai everything is so surface level. The show can at least balance things out by giving more development with the side couples. Uea and King literally on screen to ask one question to Jade and then to make some flirty comment about going home. Gus and Tong I had faith in but it’s the same thing very surface level I’m glad Gus finally got mad cause it made no sense that he kept being fine with the cold rude attitude. I just wish they gave Tutor Yim a better show and saved the budget of this show to go to a better script. Cause this show isn’t doing any of these actors any favours as we know engagement on social media matter for the actors to get more jobs.
Someone pls let me know where are u watching the uncut how do I know which version it is on kisskh or wherever is there a difference in the first couple eps??? And which platform has the best English subtitles
Where is the best place to watch this uncut with the best English translation? I want to have the full experience is there even a difference in the cut and uncut in the first couple episodes?
This show must be a joke some type of experiment to see how far fans will go to support. No way did they get delayed& spent soo much time revising the script and this is the best Dmd came up with??? No wonder Tommy/Jimmy dropped this cause how can u seriously play these cartoonish characters. If there’s really not much story in the book then add some why is there such a heavy storyline about ghosts is Jade gonna be a ghost whisperer or something. This show is giving me Lazy Town the kids show especially with Jade and his high angled close ups and his growly uneven voice like what’s up with the cartoon voice he wasn’t this bad in Bed Friend. The scenes are coming so out of nowhere I keep assuming everything is a dream sequence. I feel sooo bad for the actors poor Tutor and Yim like how do u even play these characters. Every time Jade is being Jade I just wonder how Mai is supposed to react to him like when Jade was smacking him near the elevators was that supposed to be cute or playful it felt more awkward because that’s so inappropriate of a boss to intern relationship. I’m always left wondering how to react and how is this behaviour endearing. I hope Dmd fires their creative team cause this for real is a dumpster fire and they have great concepts for shows but the execution is shittt. I wish they would do this show all over again.
This whole show felt half baked and the acting towards the latter half really looked like they were saying their dramatic line& just waiting for the next person to speak. Especially Charlie oh man his little bobble head nod was killing me it just looks like someone is giving a teen him a pep talk. Especially in the finale when they reunite his gotcha nods look too casual it’s so off the mood. I’m so confused about how the viral audition had so much chemistry but like none in the show. Probably because we saw Pavel’s face/actions he was selling it and now seeing Pooh side is just not expressive enough.
The MUSIC is a buzz kill I cannot take their smutty scenes seriously that song is just a meme I didn’t think they’d play it everyyy time. As the relationship got serious I thought there’d be a better emotion filled song but nope. The action scenes just got me yelling at the screen cause how do they have powers but they suck at using it in a fight. Especially Way he can do so much with touch but he has the weakest fighting scenes. The last ep got me so annoyed cause why didn’t Way try to shoot the dad but instead just jumped in front of Babe like a sack of potatoes.
Maybe the Charlie character is just too much of a derp I can’t take him seriously or see him in an endearing light. When they give him that halo lighting without the glasses he just looks so lame like the close ups are not it. It’s giving a teenager who sees boobs for the first time and idk if things will get better. I mean Charlie is obviously trying to do anything to stay close to Babe but he did also save him so it can’t all be fake emotional but I still don’t feel much emotion.
Another question I have is about whether Way has mind controlling powers. At the outdoor noddle place he looks into Babe’s eyes and says to forget about Charlie and come back to normal and Babe just sits stiffly while staring back and then seems to shake out of it. I think it happens in the Hospital too.
The Jap version felt more lively even when he also had low self esteem probably due to the quirkiness and the comedy.
The whole airport scene could’ve been cut if they weren’t gonna reunite there or cut Night bringing Day back to the wedding hall like why do we need all that. How did Mohk even get off the flight in time if the worker said no one was missing from the plane. It’s just all unnecessary scenes when we much rather see Day recover from blindness. The last part was 16 mins with ends credits and all and they really forced every big development into that. We went 3 years in the future to 3 years in the past to the surgery and then assuming back to 3 years in the future where Day is now finally a normal man. The time skips really need to be eliminated as an option for Aof.
I also found it off that Day kept talking about Me and himself just hoping to be back to normal which I feel is different from the message the show was portraying that being blind and being normal can co exist. I get hope was a theme but I never saw it as hope to get out of a disability but hope for things to get better and cope better and be happier no matter ur situation. I expected some voice over speech of how Day did find his purpose and happiness while blind but that also made him appreciate the opportunity to see again and he doesn’t regret trying with the donation because he knows he’s happy whether it works or not.
I still enjoyed the show and don’t think the ending ruined it but I just don’t understand this rush.
Now if u want something more romance heavy then no this is not for u. But I usually like more romance heavy shows and I still enjoyed this. The twins plot along with all the issues interested me enough that the tension between the leads kept me watching. All the side couples were boring/random to me and in general this show had a lot of potential but it was doing too much. Should’ve stuck to a few plot points and gone deep into it. But the leads have chemistry and went for it with the kisses so I do hope they get a better show.
Hanyang is looking so sus especially cause the Mew show by them got announced and shot earlier than Wuju and that to is apparently still in post production for waaay longer& the original editing team had issues so were fired and still no updates on that show. It looks like Hanyang has a pattern. Which is a shame because they were doing nice bts clips of the cast.
I expected more family backstory for Jade or more of his inner thoughts and reflections about Mai everything is so surface level. The show can at least balance things out by giving more development with the side couples. Uea and King literally on screen to ask one question to Jade and then to make some flirty comment about going home. Gus and Tong I had faith in but it’s the same thing very surface level I’m glad Gus finally got mad cause it made no sense that he kept being fine with the cold rude attitude.
I just wish they gave Tutor Yim a better show and saved the budget of this show to go to a better script. Cause this show isn’t doing any of these actors any favours as we know engagement on social media matter for the actors to get more jobs.
This show is giving me Lazy Town the kids show especially with Jade and his high angled close ups and his growly uneven voice like what’s up with the cartoon voice he wasn’t this bad in Bed Friend. The scenes are coming so out of nowhere I keep assuming everything is a dream sequence.
I feel sooo bad for the actors poor Tutor and Yim like how do u even play these characters. Every time Jade is being Jade I just wonder how Mai is supposed to react to him like when Jade was smacking him near the elevators was that supposed to be cute or playful it felt more awkward because that’s so inappropriate of a boss to intern relationship. I’m always left wondering how to react and how is this behaviour endearing.
I hope Dmd fires their creative team cause this for real is a dumpster fire and they have great concepts for shows but the execution is shittt. I wish they would do this show all over again.