Ok I’ve been watching every week but the third story seems to be missing something it’s not as exciting. Maybe because they’re pretty much doing all the flirty, kissing, dating stuff already but still being confused about how they feel. With all the build up I’m honestly more interested to get to Faifa fam trauma.
I am still annoyed that YothaGun trauma got rushed and solved so quickly instead of being more open ended. Seeing as Faifa/Yotha would be together for all the family talk scenes idk why they just ended it like that with the mom. I get that Wine will help guide Fai with his ppl pleasing ways but that also needs screen time with his fam and brothers. I honestly wish there was more of a role for Yotha as the advisor now like Fai was for him. Like I need him to start having deeper talks with Fai and at least some guidance as a mentor for Wine. I just think the YothaGun scenes given are so filler for no reason when they genuinely can have a more impactful role.
Also why does it seem like Yotha has become a caricature… even Arc hasn’t turned goofy like that even when he’s being softer and sulking with Arm. But Yotha is sometimes seemingly more beagle like with Gun than Gun himself. They have him on introvert don’t bother me mode and then goofy simp mode for Gun but it’s diff to their last 2 eps where he was a simp that still had an intensity to him. Idk I just think he can actually have a active role in Faiwine story but it’s lost to filler scenes.
I've noticed a lot of posters here taking someone's not liking a character (in this case, Gun) as a kind of personal…
It’s more about ppl just simply complaining about his cringe peppy personality without seeing there’s nuance behind it and a reason it feels too much. And ppl shading his acting when Gun is supposed to be over the top, it’s to hide behind as a mask. If u see that and still don’t vibe with him or Gun then that’s fine. But ppl are missing the details and shallowly watching it and complaining.
It kinda hilarious and sad that the writer is on twitter trying to break it to the fans that there will still be a HillTer scene in the finale and they fought to keep that scene in. And there's others posting clips from the trailer or bts of JohanNorth that still didn't show up yet and talking about hoping it'll still be shown or they will miss it not being there and the writer again qt that it will be included TT. Like how bad is the editing of the pacing of the story that everyone is mad. I'm really not sure why the quality of this wasn't up to par with New other show airing Perfect 10 liner or even We are. I hope that when part two does come it's more concise cause idk if I can take another badly paced show.
So I’m not sure if you’ve noticed or seen the discussions happening but Gun especially is masking a lot so…
No worries I got more enjoyment out of the deeper dives ppl were doing on YothaGun so I wanna spread that along. For Gun he was too much for me in the teasers we saw from ArcArm story but I get it now. They apparently toned Gun down compared to the book so I think they have to keep him at the whats with him level of peppy. There’s no way to tone him down cuz ur supposed to side eye it I think.
So I’m not sure if the general fans or audience has noticed or seen the discussions happening around masking but Gun especially is masking a lot so that’s why he has an overly cheery demeanour that he hides behind. And as an audience if ur not noticing it or catching it when he drops the mask then you probably won’t enjoy the show as much or get why he’s so over the top suddenly. U can watch BLChef on TikTok and that leads to others talking about it too.
It definitely adds depth to their story and I loved seeing the discussions around masking and how it’s making me notice things more. But one clear example is in Ep11 outside the bar Gun is nervous and scared to go in and when Yotha tells him he can come in if he wants or they can go home. That’s Yotha inviting Gun to see another side of him and his life and kinda testing him like how he sent Fai to tell Gun what he does in the bar at night. So then Gun literally shakes his head and puts on that excited peppy mask and says he won’t change his mind. On top of that ppl are saying that Yotha only really answers Gun’s questions more seriously when Gun has his mask down so Yotha can see him and wants to make him feel safe. I mean Gun is so peppy even telling the bar gang that he has trauma and told Yotha he doesn’t like serious things so he changed to a more positive topic. So all in all around Yotha Gun is not having to mask being overly cheery.
This has been my favorite of the YothaGun eps so far because, from the first few minutes of the episode, it was…
So I’m not sure if you’ve noticed or seen the discussions happening but Gun especially is masking a lot so that’s why he has an overly cheery demeanour that he hides behind. And as an audience if ur not noticing it or catching it when he drops the mask then you probably won’t enjoy the show as much or get why he’s so over the top suddenly.
It definitely adds depth to their story and I loved seeing the discussions around masking and how it’s making me notice things more. But one clear example is in Ep11 outside the bar Gun is nervous and scared to go in and when Yotha tells him he can come in if he wants or they can go home. That’s Yotha inviting Gun to see another side of him and his life and kinda testing him like how he sent Fai to tell Gun what he does in the bar at night. So then Gun literally shakes his head and puts on that excited peppy mask and says he won’t change his mind. On top of that ppl are saying that Yotha only really answers Gun’s questions more seriously when Gun has his mask down so Yotha can see him and wants to make him feel safe. I mean Gun is so peppy even telling the bar gang that he has trauma and told Yotha he doesn’t like serious things so he changed to a more positive topic. So all in all around Yotha Gun is not having to mask being overly cheery.
I feel like i am the only one who loved arm and arc and i still look forward to their scenes. Its the first ForceBook…
Nooo I really enjoy them and a lot of ppl did, I think many ppl are surprised by how well executed this show has been. I just think PerthSanta has overshadowed everyone especially with their story being more complex. Many ppl just thought this show would be silly and a time pass but it actually has depth they got us.
The way I’ve been rewatching ep 11 bruh I hope they keep it up. I just don’t want the confession to be a dream. I want them to move forward past this kinda testing each other phase. Yotha might back off and get scared but I’m ready to see it.
I’m sorry but wtf PerthSanta/YothaGun is eating everyone up. I’m worried about how the last couple will survive I’m not convinced by the teaser moments we’re getting of them. Gun was a bit too much during the ArcArm story but they were still cute. But man the angst around this second couple is killer. I honestly hope we get to see more of Gun’s trauma and his history with it. There’s actually so much depth in the dialogue and nuances and a lot of it is coming from Yotha but he’s literally giving us all the feels. And Gun isn’t being so clueless he’s catching the moments it’s just so good. These eps are worthy for a rewatch with reactors. I’ve read some of the book but idk if the trans is just not great or what but the show is so much better.
For anyone looking for a light easy watch check this out but it is boring the first 4ish eps. Until we get to the I have a crush on u part the show is slow and boring. Kinda confused on how Feaung is the famous villain on screen when his friend has a way more edgy look to him.. I actually really enjoyed the second couple and the trans issue I wish they gave us more of them. I just realized the second guy is Kimmon from 2moons omg that’s why he looked familiar I honestly was wondering why he wasn’t the main character or why he wasn’t playing Feaung. Anyways I think the main couple have chemistry as well and it’s sweet that they kept up the affections with no crazy drama breaking them up all the time. I just think their kisses are a bit awkward and slow like they don’t know which way to turn but they are trying that’s for sure. I would be down to see them in another project.
Heyy I’m really enjoying the YothaGun story. I was worried when I saw glimpses of Gun in Arcaarm story where he was way to hyper and child like. But now Gun is not soo over the top and I hope they keep it that way. I get it seeing something over the top can be hard to watch but I think now that their story has started the pacing and chemistry and the level of silliness is good.
Wow Fuma and Kai just killed any enjoyment I had in this show bring back Arashi and Rei… that hook up scene was wildly uncomfortable they might as well fade to black as they take of their shirt say no kissing and drop onto the bed. I think Kai has a angsty face so he’s doing decent in the trauma scenes but the pairing is not even giving knitwear static shock levels. Also the ex styled so cartoony villain like through me out of the scene I just face palmed. I guess I’ll have to binge it at the end if I remember
I just burst out laughing at the but spanking scene I never imagined that scene could get any more unserious. I’m still enjoying this show for what it is but man is it zooming past I can’t believe they’re fitting so much in 24 mins I mean why not do 45-60… I honestly thought they would change up the story more but especially the first 2 eps had the exact same camera shots and scenes that it was jarring and u can’t help but to compare it. I think Phayu and Rain here have chemistry it just lacks depth and feels surface level but I mean with 24 mins it’s nice. The guy who plays Sky looks good from a distance but wow he looks hella old when they did a close up I mean he looks older than Pai guy. And the Pai guy is also not giving much so we shall see how their pair goes. I don’t even know how they’ll show his trauma and Pai winning him over in 5 eps.
Wait I’m confused last ep in the preview there was a scene where someone called Arc to tell him Arm got into a fight. I was waiting to see the full scene but was it cut in this ep?????
You’ve got to be kidding me. Last ep was such an improvement with more stories in play but I feel ep 7 just took a step back. Literally nothing got cleared up with Hill and Easter TT at the very end they start clearing the air and we still don’t know when Hill met and started liking Ter before school era?? He says that wasn’t there first meeting and then they just move past that like whattt did I get bad subs TT and then they drop the L word like I thought Ter wanted to clear the air and know why Hill ghosted him. There’s not even a preview of them talking for the next ep. I’m so done which wattpad writer wrote the script.. also idk why they were both extra bug eyed this ep.
For North I really think they’re making him way to goofy and over the top with his reactions it’s not even cute anymore. Johan is serving aura but the overly dopey expressions from North is killing the vibes. Next week looks better for both of them.
Ok you know what after bracing myself after seeing all the comments I tried to binge the show andddd it’s not such a pile of hot garbage. If anyone wants to watch a show that’s light and for time pass than this is decent. The plot is simple, the couple has some chemistry and it’s easy to binge, and expect that clueless cringe factor. I’m sure it’s more annoying waiting for the next ep cuz it’s not interesting or complicated enough for all that.
I think after enduring middle man and secret crush cringe fest this show is nothing compared to those 2. I think for Earth they should’ve changed the mushroom hair cut for the uni part of the story it’s just too much childish imagery. Also Sammy was done dirty like the hair style/colour made her look like a clown. I think trying to make a scene more comedic is what’s making this show lean into the cringe. Like they’re looking hysterical and it’s not funny or cute, I think only Bas is pulling it off kinda.
I hope the next couple have a better story cuz right now the conflict was given nooo depth.
interested to get to Faifa fam trauma.
I am still annoyed that YothaGun trauma got rushed and solved so quickly instead of being more open ended. Seeing as Faifa/Yotha would be together for all the family talk scenes idk why they just ended it like that with the mom. I get that Wine will help guide Fai with his ppl pleasing ways but that also needs screen time with his fam and brothers. I honestly wish there was more of a role for Yotha as the advisor now like Fai was for him. Like I need him to start having deeper talks with Fai and at least some guidance as a mentor for Wine. I just think the YothaGun scenes given are so filler for no reason when they genuinely can have a more impactful role.
Also why does it seem like Yotha has become a caricature… even Arc hasn’t turned goofy like that even when he’s being softer and sulking with Arm. But Yotha is sometimes seemingly more beagle like with Gun than Gun himself. They have him on introvert don’t bother me mode and then goofy simp mode for Gun but it’s diff to their last 2 eps where he was a simp that still had an intensity to him. Idk I just think he can actually have a active role in Faiwine story but it’s lost to filler scenes.
Like how bad is the editing of the pacing of the story that everyone is mad. I'm really not sure why the quality of this wasn't up to par with New other show airing Perfect 10 liner or even We are.
I hope that when part two does come it's more concise cause idk if I can take another badly paced show.
It definitely adds depth to their story and I loved seeing the discussions around masking and how it’s making me notice things more. But one clear example is in Ep11 outside the bar Gun is nervous and scared to go in and when Yotha tells him he can come in if he wants or they can go home. That’s Yotha inviting Gun to see another side of him and his life and kinda testing him like how he sent Fai to tell Gun what he does in the bar at night. So then Gun literally shakes his head and puts on that excited peppy mask and says he won’t change his mind.
On top of that ppl are saying that Yotha only really answers Gun’s questions more seriously when Gun has his mask down so Yotha can see him and wants to make him feel safe. I mean Gun is so peppy even telling the bar gang that he has trauma and told Yotha he doesn’t like serious things so he changed to a more positive topic. So all in all around Yotha Gun is not having to mask being overly cheery.
It definitely adds depth to their story and I loved seeing the discussions around masking and how it’s making me notice things more. But one clear example is in Ep11 outside the bar Gun is nervous and scared to go in and when Yotha tells him he can come in if he wants or they can go home. That’s Yotha inviting Gun to see another side of him and his life and kinda testing him like how he sent Fai to tell Gun what he does in the bar at night. So then Gun literally shakes his head and puts on that excited peppy mask and says he won’t change his mind.
On top of that ppl are saying that Yotha only really answers Gun’s questions more seriously when Gun has his mask down so Yotha can see him and wants to make him feel safe. I mean Gun is so peppy even telling the bar gang that he has trauma and told Yotha he doesn’t like serious things so he changed to a more positive topic. So all in all around Yotha Gun is not having to mask being overly cheery.
Anyways I think the main couple have chemistry as well and it’s sweet that they kept up the affections with no crazy drama breaking them up all the time. I just think their kisses are a bit awkward and slow like they don’t know which way to turn but they are trying that’s for sure. I would be down to see them in another project.
I honestly thought they would change up the story more but especially the first 2 eps had the exact same camera shots and scenes that it was jarring and u can’t help but to compare it. I think Phayu and Rain here have chemistry it just lacks depth and feels surface level but I mean with 24 mins it’s nice. The guy who plays Sky looks good from a distance but wow he looks hella old when they did a close up I mean he looks older than Pai guy. And the Pai guy is also not giving much so we shall see how their pair goes. I don’t even know how they’ll show his trauma and Pai winning him over in 5 eps.
For North I really think they’re making him way to goofy and over the top with his reactions it’s not even cute anymore. Johan is serving aura but the overly dopey expressions from North is killing the vibes. Next week looks better for both of them.
I think after enduring middle man and secret crush cringe fest this show is nothing compared to those 2. I think for Earth they should’ve changed the mushroom hair cut for the uni part of the story it’s just too much childish imagery. Also Sammy was done dirty like the hair style/colour made her look like a clown. I think trying to make a scene more comedic is what’s making this show lean into the cringe. Like they’re looking hysterical and it’s not funny or cute, I think only Bas is pulling it off kinda.
I hope the next couple have a better story cuz right now the conflict was given nooo depth.