I was really hoping the episode didn't end on the kiss because I wanna see them after the confession but I will be eagerly awaiting the next ep. I'm really glad they added freshness to this first kiss with the playfulness because it gives more personality to them. I have never seen any other BL have this type of flirting and teasing to get the kiss initiated. I'm not gonna lie the tone shifted from emotional voice crack begging for Wan to choose him to playful rage baiting. I actually wanted him to stay in the emotional side and for Wan to actually speak his emotions out for once because until that point I really don't see him realizing he actually likes Third. We never see him thinking back to the almost kisses and he never goes out to seek Third to just be around him. We've only seen him be jealous once and be sus of him. I do hope we get a full out talking scene because Wan seemed to be going back and forth with his emotions. Now onto Nine I really don't get his perspective on how he feels about fans and Wan. He knows about his fansite so he should know he's a fan for real but yet he still thinks Wan is fake..... calls the account clout chasing on his name likeee I'm sorry does that get Wan payed even if he was clout chasing. I just don't get why Nine is so angry about that I mean does this mean he hates every fansite because didn't he want fan boys to call his name and scream for him but now they're clout chasers huh. Maybe he was just lashing out about everything Wan was doing to goad him because I genuinely don't get his rant about fans taking his pics for engagements at his own events.
I am loving this show so much but I'm not gonna lie I expected more for episode 5 with the preview we got in ep 4. I expected most of the episode to be about the reality show but all we got was a cut to the reaction to the deep in pilot and the maze game.... all that hype and that's all we got. Even the talk around the fire place was not filmed it was their personal time to bond because no way they would air all that to the fans and even for the maze game Nine asked to not be mic'd so I'm a baffled by what this reality show would even look like to the fans of this universe. I really wanted ThirdWan to have a playful chase moment in that maze just like RenjiTime had but they can't seem to do two things at once. I mean we could've still gotten the Nine horror game vibe of chasing Wan down but alas there could only be one vibe in that maze for Wan. But I really thought this living together reality show was gonna lead back to fans shipping ThirdWan and resulting in a bunch of edits of Third hovering near Wan and having heart eyes for him like the preview suggested with Nine reading the tweets. I went back to pause and read the tweets fans left after Wan gets back to his room and yea it really was just the maze game and fans were complaining about no sound or moments TT they couldn't do that in Bangkok while not living together for one night.. And I'm assuming they really did spend one night there so why wasn't there any dinner or pyjama scene idk I just feel the loss of potential when the set up was so good. Other than that this episode was good and a fun watch and I truly hope we get to see everyone's background story because I am so intrigued by Renji, Third, and Nine.
OMG so much misinformation and speculations in the replies. I'm going to answer your questions base on what has…
The mc literally asks so Now you CAN’T play the main character? James says I have explained it before that I still act, in supporting roles or roles that don't have a lot of scenes, I still accept them. He never said he was taking a break and will come back to main roles later here. Like I said because of time he prefers to focus on his art/dance which who knows how long that would last right. He says dancing tires him out more but he’s happier. So again he prefers art/dance more and this is the type of translations I had seen in the past. He’s saying he can’t balance things so he can only take side roles. He doesn’t even consider himself on pause/break from acting here. If he specified that it was a break from main roles somewhere else sure ok but this is the type of stuff I saw where he did not specify that and specifies he’s still taking acting jobs.
OMG so much misinformation and speculations in the replies. I'm going to answer your questions base on what has…
You might not have seen it but there were multiple translations where he did indeed say he wasn’t taking any main roles and preferred side roles. So he could focus on his other interests and probably due to the mental load. Of course things could change. https://x.com/xxjdesu/status/1890018278430707868?s=46 This is one of many times he spoke about it. He literally says he would only take side roles if u can read it clearly because again for time reasons and he prefers to focus on his art/dancing side.
Net found his partner in ONE month!!! Before that, he said in an interview that he already had someone in his…
Are you kidding me Perth for sure was pitied for having to perform at LOL stage alone and then do everything alone until he got a new partner. He said he lost his passion and got burnt out and finally feels rejuvenated and happy. But also ppl thought Chimon would come back from his mental health break until he dropped out of their BL show. Ohm was in a scandal and the way ppl jumped on Nanon for leaving him while he was in a low place was crazy he lost so many fans and got really curt with ppl because of the demands. Ohm also was a punching bag and was not allowed to be that curt he had to smile to make up his image no matter what. Also they said they were only gonna do one show it just ended very oddly.
OMG so much misinformation and speculations in the replies. I'm going to answer your questions base on what has…
When did he say he’s open to a pairing? Because I remember multiple times he’s said he can’t handle or doesn’t want to do specifically main character roles. He wants side roles instead so that he can also do his other art and performing. Idk maybe it was a never say never type of answer but he seems pretty set to he solo for a while.
Net found his partner in ONE month!!! Before that, he said in an interview that he already had someone in his…
No one is the villain here. Once one wants to do other things first while acting second then of course the one who is left to start over in a cp will look more pitiful. Especially since Net was the active one in his ships. That’s why in dmd friendship they make sure their long term plans align idk if theirs ever did. Ppl should just be happy to see them each back on screen.
Oh noo I feel like some ppl do well under pressure and some crumble so I hope he has a good support system. This show is a good area for him and Ryujin to practice and grab new fans so I hope things go well for them.
Net found his partner in ONE month!!! Before that, he said in an interview that he already had someone in his…
Huh what is this crash out. They already wait quite a while to announce the split and James already said they were willing to wait for a year to see if things got better but he didn’t want to keep everyone waiting. He doesn’t wanna do main role acting or ship work he wanted to focus on his art/singing so what exactly is Net supposed to wait for Net wants to act. So obviously their future doesn’t match so they decide to split and that’s why Net got the show. It also took him a long time to finalize his new partner. They both knew this was coming long before they announced the split idk why u want Net to be toxically waiting and pining for James when James doesn’t even want him to wait.
Wait wait wait, if James is still with Domundi, can somebody please enlighten me why he was seperated with Net?To…
They just weren’t working out as pair and James didn’t want to do ship work anymore he wanted to focus on his art, dancing/singing (he’s now in Dexx by dmd) and was still down to act in smaller roles. Which is why Net got the show and found his new pairing cause he still wanted to be in a pair and act as his main passion.
Kinda funny how they all keep talking Niran’s toughness up but he doesn’t give intimidating at all. I love the dynamic of Sea chasing Keen while being the nerdy awkward one. I do wonder what the deal with his dad is because he seemed decent enough with the way he was talking to him and cooking him homemade meals all the time. They made sure to point out the food thing with the aunt and Thara mentioning it too. So I wonder how bad the father son relationship really is.
I get you.....Nakun is honestly very annoying and irritatingly dumb but I'd say in episode 6 his character just…
Yess I’m finally at ep 8 and he’s finally including Phop in his running away lol. I’ve been holding out on Edge of Horizon cause idk how sad it’ll get TT.
I get you.....Nakun is honestly very annoying and irritatingly dumb but I'd say in episode 6 his character just…
Oh good I just finished 5 and while the story gets better because he’s finally interested in Phop I just can’t with the running away + carelessness combo TT. I will definitely try to finished a few more eps I wanna support this pair. Do you know if the novel was this comedic too?
Now onto Nine I really don't get his perspective on how he feels about fans and Wan. He knows about his fansite so he should know he's a fan for real but yet he still thinks Wan is fake..... calls the account clout chasing on his name likeee I'm sorry does that get Wan payed even if he was clout chasing. I just don't get why Nine is so angry about that I mean does this mean he hates every fansite because didn't he want fan boys to call his name and scream for him but now they're clout chasers huh. Maybe he was just lashing out about everything Wan was doing to goad him because I genuinely don't get his rant about fans taking his pics for engagements at his own events.
Other than that this episode was good and a fun watch and I truly hope we get to see everyone's background story because I am so intrigued by Renji, Third, and Nine.
This is one of many times he spoke about it. He literally says he would only take side roles if u can read it clearly because again for time reasons and he prefers to focus on his art/dancing side.