Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2022
Replying to Alida3 • Mar 6, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Do you mean the fact that they’re not airing any episodes apart from express package? Or because there hasn’t…
Let alone cp promotion,i was surprised there aren’t any offline promotion for this 1970 when it start airing,not even trying to promoted it while this drama hit big on tv or when it broke 28k,the other drama tencent trying to heavily promote flopped hard,but still they are trying to promote it. I also think tencent only promoted their fav actors drama
0 3
Replying to Alida3 • Mar 6, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I don’t like Balenciaga. Hopefully he’ll change endorsement soon.
As long as Balenciaga want to prolong the contract,i don’t think he will leave them,since Balenciaga is his personal favorite brand,he has been wearing it for a long time
0 0
Replying to MamaDrama • Mar 2, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I heard that it’s a very sad ending, so maybe that’s why they chose this movie, it seems very challenging…
But why they must against the ml and fl? Are they not suitable for the roles?
0 3
Replying to CKR_10 • Jan 1, 2026
I saw some news that Disney+ has acquired the streaming rights in some countries, this is probably the reason…
I think we tv will not air lbtg on countries where the license has acquire by disney,just like moonlit reunion also vanished from we tv on some countries
0 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Oct 27, 2025
Miles Wei is alright (I kind of like him too), but I think Chen Feiyu is better looking and really fits the male…
If only around 5 older or younger than their age,probably can ,but no matter how good their acting is,for me always awkward if someone play play a character 15 years younger than their actual age,and the ml here only 19 in the beginning …and even if you like miles wei,the ml already chosen and decided long
time ago,the
drama already
filming,and feiyu
is suitable for this
role… if you want
miles with
reba,hope you can get your wish in his next drama
1 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Oct 23, 2025
Miles Wei is alright (I kind of like him too), but I think Chen Feiyu is better looking and really fits the male…
Do you ever read the novel? The ml is supposed to be younger than the fl, so of course the team will choose cfy because he is younger than reba
1 2
Replying to mpruel • Sep 15, 2025
in the novel never have love triangle..
The fl started to sound hypocrite i the second arc,she isn’t like that in the novel,but in the drama she is the same with other self righteous and annoying xianxia fl
And how came they let ruling got away from all her evil deeds with amnesia with no consequences and redemption,was the biggest plot hole in the drama
1 3
Replying to mpruel • Sep 15, 2025
in the novel never have love triangle..
But actually this what made wdbtd viewership dropped in china,i noticed after eps 19,the viewership in every eps dropped since ppl either waited until the drama finished,or completely abandoned it.. it can be a big hit if they choose to follow the novel,but only has decent performace because ppl dissapointed with later development,that third wheel and ruling are completely unneccesary… ppl like the lighthearted and fun tone in the immortal ars,and imo they shoukd kept it that way,adding third wheel ml to prolonged the angst just for the sake of
angst will
looked so out
of place in
this drama
0 1
Replying to mpruel • Sep 15, 2025
in the novel never have love triangle..
The scriptwriter was so bad imo… there is so much more about sima jiao,he can be an over power ml very rare in c dramas,yet they decided to weaken and killing his character as a reformed boy,so shameful
1 5
Replying to mpruel • Sep 15, 2025
in the novel never have love triangle..
they should stick the novel without killing the main leads characthers
0 3
Replying to mpruel • Sep 15, 2025
in the novel never have love triangle..
Imo the drama really killing sima jiao character with this added third wheel ml,and cheapen tingyang character too because she keep hanging around sfl and third ml
1 5
Replying to lechampagne • Sep 3, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I'm seriously hopin Chen Feiyu only works with professional actresses in the future, and NO MORE red-carpet divas…
I think there is nothing wrong with the actress herself,only the fandom,and i don’t think all of them are toxic,maybe only small amount of it,but they are very loud
2 1
Replying to Eden • Aug 31, 2025
I don’t think I can keep watching because the female lead is just too weak, with zero character development.…
I feel salted fish fl actually can be a breath of fresh air if done well,but here she just no different with many other xianxia fls who are self righteous,gave ill advice to ml,trust wrong persons,and even put ml in danger… i’m agree with you,i also like seeing fl who reciprocates ml’s sacrifice equally
1 0
Replying to Eden • Aug 31, 2025
I don’t think I can keep watching because the female lead is just too weak, with zero character development.…
Yeah,tbh also feel he does not get the same kind of love and devotion he deserve.. but what make me angry is the scriptwriter,she really ruin lty character,lty never like this in the novel… in the novel the fl and ml really deserve each other,and lty never meddle in sima jiao business or cause any harm to him,she is really nice and funny in the novel,i hate the change the scriptwriter made for the drama,this writer should not be used again,i read someone wrote in weibo,even ppl who never read the novel also think the development very bad,like how come the main lead tolerate feng qi existence after all the terribel thing he done,it does not make sense at all… the drama can be hit id they closely following the story,but now only has an okay perfomance because of poor script
2 2
Replying to Kinara • Aug 30, 2025
I was wondering the same. Why does that despicable third wheel get to survive?
Agree he’s so despicable and unnecessary,as he never in the novel in the first place,i feel he’s so forcibly stuffed into the drama
2 1
Replying to FDiyF • Aug 30, 2025
Wow Ning Que gonna be paired with Changge? Isnt she a little bit too “mature’ for him? He still has his babyface…
Feiyu actually can looks older than his age depend on the styling,and the fl also supposed to be older than the ml
11 1
Replying to CKR_10 • Aug 30, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I hope not. I looked into the novel, and it feels quite similar to his other modern idol dramas. It seems like…
I think there is nothing wrong to choose role similar to his previous one… as someone grew older,has more acting experience and perfected their skill,the way they portrayed the character can be different and even better than before,and c novel fans reception about
Feiyu’s casting rumour are very positive
0 0
Replying to Areum • Aug 29, 2025
Instead say never to meet such a woman....
I agree,and what i hate more,ty isn’t like this in the novel.. the drama really destroyed her character by making her self righteous,hypocrite and annoying
1 1