Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 9, 2025

Friends

Replying to Acrobit12 • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
Yeah, I don't know how to feel about that ending (I couldn't resist going straight to episode 40). Sort of classic…
Mind you, I thought the actors did a great job and I thought it was a great show - but for the last 15 minutes which to me were not satisfying. But JMO, of course.
0 0
Replying to LOVEISYOU • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
can spoil me the ending please.
Without going into too much detail:

The cycle basically restarts for Hong Ye and Xiao Yap although Xiao Yao has for memories from the previous cycle (I think).

Bingzhu lives (which I really didn't expect) and Tan'er regains human form in Pianpian's body (but Pianpian is gone so not a completely happy ending for Bingzhu).
0 0
Replying to EmmanuelNavarro • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
Neither open, sad, or happy ending I guess. I understand the plot which is connected to the title "unclouded…
Yeah, I don't know how to feel about that ending (I couldn't resist going straight to episode 40). Sort of classic xianxis. I can't help but be a bit disappointed even though it's not a bad ending and it could have been much much worse worse.
1 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Jan 5, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
this theory is wrong. In one of the previews, Hong Ye tells Xiao Yao something along the lines of everything being…
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Jan 5, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
This is such a sweet story, I just hope that (please do not read if you do not want a major potential spoiler):
this theory is wrong.

In one of the previews, Hong Ye tells Xiao Yao something along the lines of everything being his fault and he wants to go back and fix it. So somehow we will end up with either Hong Ye forgetting Xiao Yao or Xiao Yao forgetting Hong Ye and/or everything changing irreversibly and that will be the ending. Ugh, ugh, ugh, I hate sad endings.
1 4
Replying to Mstique • Dec 30, 2025
Title Glory Spoiler
Random - ep 4I could never be a steward, because what do you mean I have to wake up before 5am to welcome Mr Yan…
There were an awful lot of people walking around at 5 am.
1 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
Really enjoying this so far - just the kind of entertainment I need over the holidays! But does Tan Song Yun not…
And the whole "I love money" act by the FL was totally lifted from Under the Power (which is a great Tan Song Yun/Allen Ren drama - if you have not seen it, I highly recommend it).
3 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Dec 30, 2025
Really enjoying this so far - just the kind of entertainment I need over the holidays! But does Tan Song Yun not age? Whatever she is drinking, I want some!
10 2
On Legend of the Magnate • Dec 11, 2025
I have to say though, Mr. Richard speaking English with a Russian accent made me laugh. I think the same actor played both Mr. Richard and the Russian officer, just in different make-up. :)
5 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Dec 11, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate Spoiler
It was still much better then the novel where his mother and the baby both died and Li Qin was a much darker character…
The novel is very different and was much darker in many respects. Interestingly enough the only character who looks slightly better in the novel is Pingyan's father.
1 1
Replying to amanah • Dec 11, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate Spoiler
Me: awww baby came to save grandma 🥹🥰👏Not even a min later..Me to my screen: 🗣️ WTH IS THIS ABOMINATION??!!!…
It was still much better then the novel where his mother and the baby both died and Li Qin was a much darker character who was responsible for their deaths and also died at the end.
2 4
On Legend of the Magnate • Dec 11, 2025
9/10. I loved everything about this drama but the very last arc (I was actually fine with the reveal and it's immediate aftermath, I just didn't find the very last arc interesting or well executed).
7 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Dec 10, 2025
What were they smoking? That's the better way of putting it I think. I feel bad for the actors because they really…
I certainly hope the actors' compensation wasn't tied to the drama's performance (I actually have no idea how the actors in c-ent are compensated).
0 0
Replying to Vik • Dec 10, 2025
OMG, what is happening?! The ending is... the story...I have some questions for the staff of this drama, excluding…
What were they smoking? That's the better way of putting it I think. I feel bad for the actors because they really gave it their all. But that script was beyond saving.
4 2
Replying to Acrobit12 • Dec 4, 2025
This is why I dropped this drama in the middle. I really got the sense that the writer hates her characters. And…
uhg, "in context", not "on context"
0 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Dec 4, 2025
This is why I dropped this drama in the middle. I really got the sense that the writer hates her characters. And…
An ending, any ending, has to make sense on context. Otherwise it's just crappy writing.
1 1
Replying to tompouce • Dec 3, 2025
Ahah, and the dance? 😂 It was so awful, one can only laugh at it 😅
I was actually impressed that they got Russian speakers who spoke real Russian (,which I suppose isn't that hard to do in China), but yeah, for those in the know, the scenery was hilarious 😂.
4 1