Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 9, 2025

Friends

Replying to Acrobit12 • 5 hours ago
I couldn't believe the d*mn marquis. I thought he was a decent guy. "You are married for life, too effing…
He is just too afraid of his wife!
1 1
Replying to onmyway123 • 7 hours ago
Mama’s boy… can you just stop crying for ONE second and act like a grown-ass man?! MOVE YOUR ASS and go ask…
I couldn't believe the d*mn marquis. I thought he was a decent guy. "You are married for life, too effing bad!"
2 3
On A Prophet • 4 days ago
Title A Prophet
This is very different so far. Li Xian always delivers.
8 0
Replying to Falala • 4 days ago
Unpopular opinion. Looking at ML kneeling infront of the family because of his marriage choice - i felt this scene…
From the ML-centric POV I agree with this. None of this makes any difference to Lanxiang, though.
2 3
Replying to onioni • 5 days ago
What did his novel counterpart do to be called a red/black flag?
The novel is literally a compendium of horrible things that can happen to a woman. They made the drama ML a complete opposite of the novel ML.
0 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • 5 days ago
Don't think it contradicts his personality. He wanted her as his wife but everyone would be against it. He has…
Yep, he knows he is wrong. His family is pissed. She didn't want this and he put her in a terrible position. All he can do now is try to make the best out of a bad situation and hope she will come around.
5 0
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
The wedding cookie scene was great full circle symbolism, really well done. My heart was breaking for Lanxiang.

I give the ML credit for showing the maximum amount of tact he could in the situation he put himself in.

Jiu Gao totally rocks, I adore him ;)!
21 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Seriously. The ML too.
WHAT FOLLOWS IS UGLY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.




The novel is VERY different. In the novel, the FL transmigrates, instead of being the sole survivor of her family. In her previous life, she was married. Her husband also transmigrated, but unlike the FL, he has no recollection of their previous life at all (i.e. does not remember the FL). In this life, he is a scholar from a good but very poor family. He and the FL meet, fall in love, but ultimately he is manipulated into marrying a girl from a rich and titled family who is obsessed with him. The FL is heartbroken over this.

The FL does start out as a servant in the ML's house, goes through all sorts of trials and eventually buys her freedom. The ML has a harem and wants to add the FL to it. She is not interested because she loves the man who was her husband in her previous life. When that man abandoned her, FLs father gets arrested and the ML manipulates things such that the FL has to sell herself to him in order to get her father released (she already makes arrangements to get her father released but the ML interferes with those arrangements).

Once the FL joins the MLs harem he rapes her many times over. She escapes several times - he brings her back. Eventually, after many trials and tribulations, the ML changes, realizes he loves only the FL and they get married. But at least to me, nothing the ML does later can redeem him.

I feel like I just wrote a novel myself. The novel is very long, there is a LOT more going on.
0 0
Replying to celestorama • 10 days ago
Title Dancing with the Tide Spoiler
Yes, I read it months ago and it was so good I'm going to reread it again soon before I watch the drama. It's…
Yes
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Seriously. The ML too.
They really swung too far in the other direction from the novel ML who, IMO, was completely irredeemable.
2 2
Replying to Lovely • 10 days ago
I love this drama but with this now being the second woman to have become a villain under the patriarchal system?…
Seriously. The ML too.
0 3
Replying to Acrobit12 • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Question for those in the know:
isn't there some symbolism to drinking from the same cup? Like that means you are married or something? Or am I misremembering?
2 4
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 11 days ago
He thought there was a plague breaking out and rushed off to avoid getting infected AND to award it. Yups, the…
1 or 2 people= erysepalas. More people= plague. When it's the plague, forget the warning, you just want to save yourself, doctor or no doctor. In those days, there really was no cure for the plague. As an aside, they really made it look kind of like bubonic plague.
7 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I loved the scene with the father and the uncle. That house is insane. No wonder the ML ran away to the army. I would too.
12 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I think Tan Somgyun’s best role is still in Under the Power and surprisingly her chemistry with Ren Jialun was…
As far as Allen Ren dramas go, it's a very good ending. I highly recommend it.
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 14 days ago
I think Tan Somgyun’s best role is still in Under the Power and surprisingly her chemistry with Ren Jialun was…
Mine too.
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I think Tan Somgyun’s best role is still in Under the Power and surprisingly her chemistry with Ren Jialun was…
He doesn't die in that one :)
1 2