News
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I think Tan Somgyun’s best role is still in Under the Power and surprisingly her chemistry with Ren Jialun was…
He doesn't die in that one :)
1 2
Replying to JJJ • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current
I do feel bad for Zhao Xingtang when Qian Shaoze put the blame on her. She was still trying to protect him and…
Yes, exactly, that's what I was referring to.
0 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Writer seems to be trying to straddle the fence with the ML. But he's not sympathetic at all. And you can't make…
I think so far we are only seeing the cold military general side of him. That said, he seems to love his mother. He respects his grandfather and his subordinates are loyal to him. So he can't be completely unlikable, although he is certainly not the tender young man that they showed us at the beginning of the story. The jury is still out.
6 0
Replying to FrankieD • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I wonder what the haters of the male lead will do once the female lead falls in love with him and has his children…
Well practically speaking it was the emperor not the MLs family who was responsible for the FLs family 's destruction. The MLs family simply ran and saved themselves. They couldn't save the FLs family - those were the times they lived in. And what could the ML, who was a powerless teenager, have done? In the end, even though the MLs family is associated with the FLs family tragedy the FL probably understands all this. And I am sure the story will go in the direction that will show us why the ML is supposedly worthy of the FL.
5 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Very little about this series annoys me - but the one thing that's been irking the hell out of me is why didn't…
She is still a lazy and spoiled young miss who is used to having others doing things for her. Not that I personally disagree with you.
3 1
Replying to JJJ • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I do feel bad for Zhao Xingtang when Qian Shaoze put the blame on her. She was still trying to protect him and…
Yep, very typical worthless man who turned tail the minute the going got tough in spite of all his speeches about the lot of women and being a man.
2 2
Replying to Sanoya • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
GUYS NOW I'M SCARED. For a first episode, it was so insanely intense! Like it was exceptionally good. The other…
Unfortunately, this happens a lot. The Princess' Gambit started out pretty well too (although nowhere near as well as this). But then... the less said the better.
1 0
Replying to Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
For someone who is taught all her life that a woman's chastity (or honor, however you want to put it) is the most important thing in life, the choice between death and prostitution is a very easy one. Or to put it another way, there is really no choice involved here.
3 1
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
I don't know about the rest of this drama, but the first episode was amazing. I wept (and I don't cry often).
10 1
Replying to anya • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
I wonder how ML is trash in the novel
Let's just say the novel is a compilation of horrible things that can happen to a woman.
2 0
Replying to shootsNstairs • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
i think she was already pregnant when she couldn't eat the dumplings.
Weren't they in mourning and aren't you supposed to abstain during mourning?
0 0
Replying to amanah • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Is her son really in a better place with his dad and now senile grandma? She’s a teacher now, wouldn’t he…
But at the same time, great teachers to others' children don't necessarily make great parents, I have actually seen this play out on real life.
1 0
Replying to amanah • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Is her son really in a better place with his dad and now senile grandma? She’s a teacher now, wouldn’t he…
I don't disagree.
1 1
Replying to yellowfruit • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
that what im saying old man yu got off easy... like wtf is that??? he shoulda been put in prison mock and shamed…
Agreed
2 0
Replying to amanah • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Is her son really in a better place with his dad and now senile grandma? She’s a teacher now, wouldn’t he…
Some women realize they aren't meant/happy to be mothers and the child is better of with their father than with an unhappy mother.
5 3
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Great job by the cast, wonderful OST, fantastic cinematography. I had issues with some of the storylines in the latter half, but not enough to really detract from my enjoyment. 9/10
8 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn Spoiler
Someone posted the novel summary on Reddit. If this drama is anything like the novel. It will be a trauma fest.…
Thanks, I am familiar with the genre - that's why I prefer to stay away even though I really enjoyed Cheng Lei's performance in the Republican portion of Footprint of Change (I was shocked that there the main cp actually made it out alive).
3 0
Replying to SillyIlly • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn Spoiler
anyone know the source and if there is a HE?? i don’t have emotional capacity for another Overdo
Someone posted the novel summary on Reddit. If this drama is anything like the novel. It will be a trauma fest. I will wait until it airs to see if I will watch or not.
2 2
Replying to noor1234 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ep.29-30: Finally caught up with these episodes. I liked them (forwarded FL's dad's scenes & FL's histrionics…
There's something to be said for intelligent, well-written villains.
2 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
They don't give YJX a redemption arc. He doesn't deserve one. But I don't want them to kill him either - that…
It's been a while since I watched Blossom so I don't remember his character at all. But I liked the couple that he was a part of in Blossoms of Power very much, more than the main cp.
1 1