Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 9, 2025

Friends

Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Aww, but he was merciful and left Mo's family alone. Ugh.
What exactly were they before? Isn't everyone a commoner unless you are hereditary nobility.
2 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
They don't give YJX a redemption arc. He doesn't deserve one. But I don't want them to kill him either - that…
Btw, I think the actor is doing a great job. This character is so different from his character in Blossoms of Power.
6 4
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I just hope
They don't give YJX a redemption arc. He doesn't deserve one. But I don't want them to kill him either - that would be too easy for him. I want him to end up in the same way as in the novel - a complaining, whiny useless person with no future or hope. Just without concubines to take care of him.
4 6
Replying to Bi_xoxo • Aug 25, 2026
At this point I am having no hope near the few episodes left. He is growing colder not wiser. She is walking in…
I actually like smart non-cartoonish hard to defeat villains.
2 0
Replying to ASTER • Aug 25, 2026
Power is important in life because when you have power, people cannot easily take advantage of you or hurt you.…
There is a price to pay for everything and expecting to keep your hands clean is naive.
0 0
Replying to btstae • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
This series started with such a bang ,i thought it will be my first historic drama to finish till end without…
He is powerful, not perfect. It's really not surprising that an old fox like Minister Yu can one-up him.
3 0
Replying to Shahbaz18 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Emperor really proved when it comes to greater good everyone is expandable. lets forget the brotherhood btw zl…
Aww, but he was merciful and left Mo's family alone. Ugh.
2 3
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
Agreed
0 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
It actually can be interesting if done well, unfortunately it is very rarely done well.
0 2
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
The drama and the novel have almost nothing in common beyond the characters and the overarching story lines. The novel is much more FL-centric. In the novel, once they get to the capital, Zhao Ling spends a lot of his time serving away from home as a military general. And while I like slice of life dramas as much as the next person, I am not sure I would enjoy watching a woman have 8 kids in 10 or so years. Ouch!
1 4
Replying to AngiBorahae • Aug 25, 2026
I've watched until ep 18 and paused, because I was busy... but reading recent comments, I don't feel excited to…
It's a matter of personal preference. I am not getting a "the writer haters his/her characters" feeling which I often get at the end of a drama when the body count starts to go up. I can put up with quite a bit so long as it makes sense and serves the plot.
3 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ep 31 - Oof... I wish I didn't just watch that!
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
3 6
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Don't we all meet tons of people like that? Perfect scores at school. Not one ounce of common sense in life. Turns…
Well, weak men with overbearing mothers are also a very common thing. Said mothers push them very hard in some respects but also do not teach them how to function in the real world/outside of their control ;).
4 0
Replying to paxxie • Aug 25, 2026
At least the Yu hubby/wifey are each other's ride or die. Hopefully die by the end.. or in the imperial dungeon…
Are they ride or die, though? If they get in each other's way, one or both won't make it out, methinks.
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Don't we all meet tons of people like that? Perfect scores at school. Not one ounce of common sense in life. Turns…
Yes, success in academia doesn't always translate into success in life/workplace.
4 2
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
You know what, I really appreciate the fine acting by everyone and but...I'm SO. DAMN. TIRED of everyone being…
I agree. The novel was more balanced. This is turning into nothing but misery. And events are starting to feel very choppy, there is very little room for storylines to actually develop.
3 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 24, 2026
Express on Wednesday, 26 August 2026Episodes 32-36Monday, 24 August: Episode 30Tuesday, 25 August: Episode 31
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 24, 2026
Oy. I just hope we don't go back to one episode a day.
There is a post up thread now. Single episodes Monday and Tuesday, then express on Wednesday.
1 0
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Aug 24, 2026
So I saw some photos of FTY being handcuffed on XHS in the perhaps tomorrow episode? Jin Yuanbao, ZL’s friend…
Oy. I just hope we don't go back to one episode a day.
0 2