News
Replying to tsuyoi_hikari • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love and Crown
For anyone wondering why they kept Qing alive when he supposed to die when Zhong Lin died -- due to their blood…
This is why I dropped this drama in the middle. I really got the sense that the writer hates her characters. And the ending only proves it. Ugh.
1 3
Replying to Praise • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Worst is Princess’ Gambit by far.
I actually think this might be worse. I actually lasted until episode 23 with Princess' Gambit. I dropped this one at episode 15 and based on the comments I am really glad I did.
0 1
Replying to Teens804 • Dec 2, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
The attention to detail in this drama is exceptional like when Gu knelt for the first time seeing Mr Bai and I…
Yeah, I was impressed, usually people in c-dramas stay remarkably clean.
2 0
On Shadow Detective • Nov 30, 2025
Title Shadow Detective
Really enjoyed this. 9/10
10 0
On Legend of the Magnate • Nov 25, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
Great start so far!
5 0
Replying to SnehaDas • Nov 23, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Novel was way better.....
Yep
1 0
On Legend of the Magnate • Nov 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
Finally!
3 0
Replying to Mrs Gong • Nov 20, 2025
Title Love and Crown
I saw the screenwriter in my dream yesterday, sneezing like a broken engine. Honestly, it’s probably because…
Seriously, so far it feels likee a hybrid of Love of Nirvana and Kill Me Love Me and not in a good way.
0 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Nov 19, 2025
Title Love and Crown Spoiler
They mentioned something about the Lingbu Sect Saintess. I wonder if she will turn out to be that Saintess in…
Hmm.... I don't know how she can be the daughter since she has be the daughter since she has been in the palace the whole time. But who knows, I am ready for any and all interesting plot twist, I am tired of the angst.
1 0
Replying to Justtwoofus • Nov 19, 2025
Title Love and Crown Spoiler
That du ying I think she's suspicious? Is she really on xiao huan side?
They mentioned something about the Lingbu Sect Saintess. I wonder if she will turn out to be that Saintess in the end. That would be an interesting plot twist.
0 2
On Love and Crown • Nov 18, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Ugh, it's getting to the point where I am starting to wonder if the writer hates their characters. Enough already.
6 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Nov 18, 2025
Title Fight for Love Spoiler
Seriously, they are the only couple that actually had chemistry in this drama and of course
Yep, I read the novel. I am a bit on the fence as to which outcome I like better - the princess was quite a different character in the novel and that outcome made sense there. The drama outcome made sense in the drama because there she really had nothing left to live for.
0 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Nov 17, 2025
Title Fight for Love Spoiler
Seriously, they are the only couple that actually had chemistry in this drama and of course
he had to be the bad guy and they had to die ;).
0 3
Replying to EshaAbk • Nov 17, 2025
Title Fight for Love
why do I like li changming and xue hanmei's love story better??!!!!
Seriously, they are the only couple that actually had chemistry in this drama and of course
0 4
Replying to Lochana • Nov 17, 2025
Title Love and Crown
For those asking kiss scenes - It's rare to find us chinese actor who is married. I really admire that allen ren…
I watch for the plot and good acting. Kiss scenes are icing on the cake when they are there. Fight for Love had kiss scenes, but they did not save it. So far this is good enough without the kids scenes (I broke down and started watching even though I might give up given the angst level).
1 0
On Fight for Love • Nov 16, 2025
Title Fight for Love
Boring. Give Lu Qiba his own drama.
3 0
Replying to amanah • Nov 14, 2025
Title Love and Crown
I’m just starting but…The intro song is the type to make you want to sit by the window while staring at the…
Ugh, that doesn't sound good. The songs in Love of Nirvana practically gave away the ending.
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Nov 14, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Not a trope that I fancy…the not smart FL is frustrating to watch.🤦🏻♀️
LOK, so true
2 0
Replying to Mrs Gong • Nov 14, 2025
Title Fight for Love
i think many actors/actress at the margin of the underweight. they really look thin with casual attires.
Extremes in anything are bad, IMO, be it body size, religion, politics, etc.
1 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • Nov 14, 2025
Title Fight for Love
Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. :) And I think that's the problem with a lot of Chinese actors though (not that…
It is, isn't it? That's why it saddens me to look at all these starving young adults now, especially with all the appetite suppresunts that are available when people don't even realize what they are missing and can go on hurting their bodies for years. Sadly, people do what they have to do and pretty privilege is a thing - I know I definitely benefited from it over my career and the field I work in is very far from cinema/tv. My grandparents' generation - WWII veterans and survivors went through hell, but at the same time they were wonderful people who loved life - because, U suppose they understood what really matters in this world.
1 0