News
Replying to BORNO • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I think he is fighting everyone for the sake of revenge. His main enemy is the Prime minister. Now he destroyed…
If FSG doesn't want to be emperor he shouldn't have to bear that burden. But I am afraid there won't be anyone else left in the end to be emperor. It can't be idiot baby Chengfeng who can't seem to be able to do do much beyond crying for mommy. Unless he has a serious redemption arc coming which is hard to imagine.
0 1
Replying to ayanna • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Murong Yao's father is actually the most sensible parent in this whole show. he doesn't want his son to lose his…
Murong Yao's father would do anything for his son. Even take the d*amn throne himself if he has to. Which I suppose, in the end, is what a father should do.
2 0
Replying to Jenny park • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Well he didn't kill her, her overconfident killed her.. Pointing a sword at the emperor will gives the villains…
Speaking as a mama bear - if she really wanted to take those kids out of that palace, she should have planned it better instead of confronting the emperor in a room full of his ministers and armed guards. She did not think things through and it backfired on her.
0 1
Replying to Oochuwa • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Wow! Feng Pingcheng truly surprised me. I didn't expect him to turn into such a jerky character. I thought the…
Agreed. I thought there was more to the emperor that meets the eye but not like this.
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
The pace of this drama is just relentless, not a single wasted moment, I love it!
20 0
Replying to Cami • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Do you really think there's anyone around here who feels sorry for PM? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like Yuxiao said, not worthy of being a father.
1 0
Replying to Cami • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Do you really think there's anyone around here who feels sorry for PM? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He wasn't delusional, he was thinking very clearly about what he was doing, that's the problem, sadly. Cruel, cruel man.
1 1
Replying to Cami • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Do you really think there's anyone around here who feels sorry for PM? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Am I the only one thinking wtf is wrong with him??? He's a bad guy that says no twice to a nekkid woman???
Well, he is impotent in the novel, but in the novel that is exactly why he turns Yuxiao down when she confesses to him and for all intents and purposes hands her over to Feng Suige. Here he actually wants to be with her. There is nothing wrong with him. He is just messed up in the head. And not THAT head.
1 1
Replying to Cami • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Do you really think there's anyone around here who feels sorry for PM? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And could you believe the d*mn emperor: "I only left him alive so he could torture you for 15 years and toughen you up."
3 7
Replying to nolatoo • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Fu Yixiao told Murang Yao to go jump off a cliff 🤣🤣🤣
That was awesome (although you should put this under a spoiler).
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Am I the only one thinking wtf is wrong with him??? He's a bad guy that says no twice to a nekkid woman???
Seriously, he is willing to kill all these people, including the woman he supposedly loves, he tortures and kills little kids and here he suddenly finds his moral core... or are we just supposed to believe he finds her so unattractive he just can't bring himself to do it?
1 5
Replying to Xiang83 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Novel-Xiyang did not fall in love with the younger brother of XJS and does not have a kid. Because the Emperor…
It's incorrect. Nothing like this in the novel.
1 0
Replying to RURU • Oct 9, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
my only problem with transmigration c-dramas are the fact that they need to end in going back to the modern world…
Yeah, that is why I am not a big fan of transmigration dramas. I think with this one I will hold off until I know how it ends.
1 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I haven’t read the novel, but after all the little excerpts, I feel like they’ve kept almost only the characters’…
Pretty much
1 1
Replying to peng-peng • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
epis 17. At least Jing Shi has been very honest with hus wife. I feel he will appreciate what she did. I just…
He will not fall in love with her. The man SO did not want to be stuck with her and owe her.
2 0
Replying to AuroreLinnea • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Their father-son relationship is so difficult but everytime they meet, we can feel there's far more between them…
I am thinking there is more to the emperor than meets the eye and there are reasons behind his actions. We will see.
2 0
Replying to Jojo • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
About the emperor>> I do think the Emperor genuinely cares about Suige, but so much has happened between…
I am really begging to wonder if the reason why he treated Suige so harshly as a kid was to protect him from the Zhuangs and save his life because even as the emperor he couldn't control everything. But we will see, I guess.
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Jingshi. Xiyang isn't evil, just stupid.
To me, evil beats out stupid. Usually, anyway. But we will see how things develop I suppose.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Who's the worst character?Imo1. Xiyang 2. Jingshi 3. empress 4. Weiran 5. Pm Zhuang
Jingshi. Xiyang isn't evil, just stupid.
1 2