News
On Moonlit Reunion • Sep 3, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
I have enjoyed this, it was well done. The cast did a great job and the OST was nice. My only complaint, if you can even call it that, is that while I generally like ensemble cast shows, I would have liked to have seen a lot more of the mains, and this one had too much of the Evil Book Guy in the beginning/middle and too much of Mei Si/Liu Taizhen in the end. This is not a complaint about the actors - they were wonderful - it just wasn't the portion of the story I was interested in and the performance of the mains was still better and I wanted to see more of them.
5 5
Replying to QAS • Sep 1, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I was not impressed with the storyline for 30 and 31. I can see why the viewers are complaining about the writing.
That I would like to see.
1 0
Replying to renebaebae • Sep 1, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
everyone's talking about the leads but I wanna talk about the snake lord. I really want to defend her especially…
She is great, I was shocked to learn that she is only 22.
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 1, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
Reading your comments and reading my friends description Iām very glad I skipped 30 and 31. But I do hope the…
It was actually some of the least angsty angst I have seen in a c-drama. And plenty of comedy.
0 3
Replying to Phoenix23 • Aug 31, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Mei Si as Lady Liu and Lady Liu as Mei Si really killed it...Great acting š¤£šš
They did great
2 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Aug 31, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Is body swapping used in other Chinese fantasy dramas? This is the first I've heard of it.
Often enough
1 0
Replying to Badgal1995 • Aug 31, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
The guy is in every shots. Try to skip his scenes, skip the whole episode š¤¦āāļø
Agreed.
0 0
Replying to Badgal1995 • Aug 30, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
The guy is in every shots. Try to skip his scenes, skip the whole episode š¤¦āāļø
Agreed, ultimately this was not supposed to be The Evil Book Guy Show, although he is kind of pretty and the young actor is doing a good job.
1 6
Replying to Areum • Aug 30, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
M loving this drama..... suggest me a drama like this?
Moonlight Mystique, Love Between Fairy and a Devil (first real xianxia I actually got through, before I could not watch more that 15-20 minutes of one), Who Rules the World
0 1
Replying to Badgal1995 • Aug 30, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
This scene where the pendant recognizes his master is great. Although the reaction time they gave mzy was really…
Emotional paralysis. It's hard to deal with the fact that the head of your sect is evil and that the soul (or the core or wth they call that thing) is inside the woman that you love.
1 0
Replying to Andriamoi • Aug 30, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
in ep 28, did ML already knew that WZ was a demon ? (Spoiler) Like when she goes to the pavillon where the bros…
I actually think things finally came together for him when he saw that cat at the temple, since he saw that cat at their house so many times. Before, he suspected that she was a demon but didn't want to believe it.
0 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Aug 29, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
Won't be surprised if she ends up pregnant right away. Since we know they're going to breakup maybe she finds…
Yeah, I suspect something like this is coming.
0 0
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Aug 29, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
I can count MZY only appears like few seconds for the work related scenes. Few dialogs then immediately change…
Seriously, I am getting sick of the bad guy, show more of the good guy, ffs.
6 0
Replying to Magpie385 • Aug 28, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Why only 7.7? Is this not that good?
I trust the comments much more than the ratings. Otherwise I would have missed gems like Unchained Love and Under the Moonlight.
1 0
Replying to AMY • Aug 28, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
Who??
Interesting, we will see, I guess.
0 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • Aug 27, 2025
Title Shadow Love
He always plays a very complex and hateful character. I hated him in "The Rise of the Phoenixes".
No, I haven't seen those. Which Zhang Yumou films was he in? Of course I can check his bio too :).
0 0
Replying to Yue • Aug 27, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
The crown prince is either an idiot or a great schemer. At every opportunity he keeps praising and defending the…
He and Li Shuang have a history. Sounds like guilt to me.
2 1
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Aug 27, 2025
Title Luminosity behind the Palace
This is surprisingly good!
Agreed
1 0
Replying to Conchiglia • Aug 27, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I guess he still has powers, and of course he's been trained for 18 years, that's not gonna go to waste just coz…
Xu Kai is the ML
0 0
Replying to Conchiglia • Aug 27, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I guess he still has powers, and of course he's been trained for 18 years, that's not gonna go to waste just coz…
Check out Wonderland of Love, this was my introduction to c-dramas.
0 1