Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 9, 2025

Friends

Replying to Mephisto • Nov 3, 2025
Female leads are rarely older than Male leads in most dramas - And I for sure as hell have no idea what exactly…
Not necessarily. Jing Tian was older than her co-stars in both Wonderland of Love and Si Jin and the "chemistry" worked. "Chemistry" is just acting - if the actors are chosen well and good at what they do, they make it work.
0 0
Replying to whatasinwhatasin • Nov 1, 2025
I think the blood spitting is more on the emotional side, like pent up frustration or despair. Yeah, cdrama logic…
Ugh, how boring 😔! I actually wanted it to make sense!
0 0
On Fight for Love • Oct 31, 2025
Title Fight for Love Spoiler
Oy, the episode 4 massacre broke my heart. And then all the widows and orphans kneeling at the palace gates broke it again.

And what is the deal with the SML? Spitting blood this early in the drama can only mean dying from poison or some deadly disease. Which is it?
0 2
Replying to Acrobit12 • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
All in all I really enjoyed this!
They actually managed to make me feel sorry for Xia Jingyan. He died like a man. I certainly felt more sorry for him than Xia Jingshi (well, I wasn't sorry for him at all).

I did feel sorry for the second prince. The poor thing just wasn't suited to real life. He actually could have been a decent emperor with his brother's support and guidance.

I wish the ending wasn't so rushed but this is cdrama after all. At least it's a HE.
4 0
Replying to zhazhaver • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
What was up with Dr. Ling & Auntie An's trip? That was a trip! lol. Love this couple too.
They went on a long, strange trip :).
2 0
On Gemini • Oct 15, 2025
Title Gemini
This drama has just about every trope in the c-drama arsenal but somehow it all comes together and it works. And the censors were clearly out for lunch :). The main leads do a fantastic job and have great chemistry. I really enjoyed it!
8 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Ugh
I can't wait for the amnesia arc to end!
1 2
Replying to Acrobit12 • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Sadly, I think in the end FSG will let his idiot baby brother remain the emperor. It's so stupid, he is supposed…
I agree it would be a bad ending for the audience. But not for the ML, he doesn't want the stupid throne and everything it entails.
0 1
Replying to Bai Hehuai Lover • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
he seemed pretty distressed, I think murong yao really thought feng suige was dead. I think feng suige might have…
Ugh, not uncle, son.
0 0
Replying to Bai Hehuai Lover • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
he seemed pretty distressed, I think murong yao really thought feng suige was dead. I think feng suige might have…
Sorry, that whole brood of traitors should die - father, uncle and the nephew who killed the Hound and the other soldier. I get why Marquis Murong did it but he should still die.
0 1
Replying to Bai Hehuai Lover • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
speedrunning a temporary blindness plot and temporary amnesia plot tomorrow 😂 cause feng suige nearly dying…
Seriously. I can't stand amnesia plots this late in the game.
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Seems to me like they are setting up for the kingdom to just fall
Sadly, I think in the end FSG will let his idiot baby brother remain the emperor. It's so stupid, he is supposed to be 20, but he acts 12.
1 6
On The Tower of Whispers • Oct 13, 2025
Title The Tower of Whispers Spoiler
I wish they just stopped before the whole crazy mother arc. Because the previously decent, coherent story just goes off the rails then.
5 1
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Elder Murong is the realest there is,father of the century
Sure he is. He would do anything for his son, even take the d*amn throne himself if he has to.
0 0
Replying to iconmb • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
It is still not done yet with the Murong family. As see from the trailers, the Queen will join hands with Murong…
For the drama it would make sense.
0 0
Replying to peng-peng • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Does this follow the novel closely?
No, the drama did not keep much beyond the names and the titles of some of the key characters.
0 1
Replying to iconmb • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
It is still not done yet with the Murong family. As see from the trailers, the Queen will join hands with Murong…
In the novel FSG becomes emperor of Susha and XJS emperor of Jinxiu, but in the novel XJS is a very different character, he is not a villain, he does not want to be emperor and becoming emperor is basically a punishment for all the things he did wrong.
0 2