News
Replying to Michelle Topham • Nov 14, 2025
Title Fight for Love
Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. :) And I think that's the problem with a lot of Chinese actors though (not that…
Yeah, effects of starvation during WWII ultimately killed my grandmother (she did live a long, full life but it caught up with her in the end). I agree with you that no good will ultimately come of this for at least some of these actors and it's sad.
1 2
Replying to Michelle Topham • Nov 14, 2025
Title Fight for Love
Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. :) And I think that's the problem with a lot of Chinese actors though (not that…
I love this, thanks for sharing!
1 1
Replying to Michelle Topham • Nov 13, 2025
Title Fight for Love
Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. :) And I think that's the problem with a lot of Chinese actors though (not that…
Oh I have no problem with naturally skinny men either (I am married to one, the amount the bastard eats is ridiculous, but I seem to get the calories), but the skinniness of c-drama actors and actresses really does seem extreme. And I don't know enough about c-ent to know whether they are generally (beyond the really big stars) are compensated and treated well enough to justify inflicting this kind of abuse on themselves. I suppose they see the payoff as being worth it.
2 3
Replying to Michelle Topham • Nov 13, 2025
Title Fight for Love
Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. :) And I think that's the problem with a lot of Chinese actors though (not that…
Yeah, far be it for me to comment on other cultures' beauty standards, but sometimes I just think to myself "Don't they feed these men?". Even some of the more famous actors look much thinner than they did in their dramas from five or so years ago so it definitely seems to be the industry standard.
2 5
Replying to Ck1Oz • Nov 13, 2025
Title Love and Crown
There will not be any spicy kissing. So guess you'll miss out. His drama's plots are usually good.
I am sure the plot will be great and I don't care about kissing etc. I just don't want to be heartbroken. So I will wait to see how it ends before watching. I know it's the journey not the destination yadda yadda but I am not in a place right now where I want to deal with a SE.
1 0
Replying to nycfoodie • Nov 13, 2025
Title Love and Crown
How will RJL ever sleep at night knowing you don't like him?Who are you again?
Seriously
1 0
Replying to Love and Crown • Nov 13, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Replying to deleted comment
Yep, this has Love of Nirvana vibes.
1 0
On Fight for Love • Nov 13, 2025
Title Fight for Love
I think Ding Yuxi and the supporting cast are doing great except I keep wondering how Sing Shilan is going to fight wars when he looks like a strong wind is going to blow him away (although the actor is very pretty and I have absolutely no problem with his acting/how he presents the character).
3 21
Replying to makepetteri32 • Nov 13, 2025
Title Fight for Love
wtf they gonna do for 10 more episodes?
Throw up stupid obstacles to marriage
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Nov 13, 2025
Title Fight for Love Spoiler
Lu Qi Ba is awesome
I love how the first thing he is worried about after the explosion is his pretty face 😈!
4 1
Replying to Ximena • Nov 13, 2025
Title Fight for Love
When Lu Qi Ba saw beautiful girls (the maids) in Zhao Yue's villa and started pouring perfume on his neck and…
Lu Qi Ba is awesome
3 2
On Love and Crown • Nov 12, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Oy. This looks interesting but screams sad ending.
2 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Nov 9, 2025
Title Fight for Love
The problem isn’t the actual age gap. I’ve watched numerous dramas with age gaps, some where the woman is…
This x1000
0 0
Replying to AshAsh • Nov 9, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
So I stopped at episode 18 and based on comments on the remaining episodes and the ending, I think I really don't…
Same. I am glad I dropped this.
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 8, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Please no one die in the end 💀💀 The main leads dramas be like this always
Yep. I will not be watching this one real-time, I like the leads, but I don't need the trauma.
1 1
Replying to Erin • Nov 8, 2025
Title Love and Crown
I don’t know if this will have a happy ending?
I will wait until it airs fully to see how it ends before deciding whether to watch it. I am still recovering from Love of Nirvana.
0 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Nov 4, 2025
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Why, why why did I watch this show??!! I am a grown a** woman who should know better. It's so good and s
so heartbreaking. I knew it had a bad ending and it's an Allen Ren historical drama for crying out loud and U did it to myself anyway and now I need therapy! As if real life wasn't bad enough. But this was so, so good. I am not giving it a 10 only because I can't focus at all today because of it.
1 0
On Love of Nirvana • Nov 4, 2025
Title Love of Nirvana
Why, why why did I watch this show??!! I am a grown a** woman who should know better. It's so good and s
0 1
Replying to Acrobit12 • Nov 3, 2025
Title Fight for Love Spoiler
I still wish we had more background on the SML and what happened between him and the FL other than
"she followed him into exile and then he left her". Would really make it easier to follow the story.
1 3
On Fight for Love • Nov 3, 2025
Title Fight for Love
I still wish we had more background on the SML and what happened between him and the FL other than
1 4