Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 9, 2025

Friends

Replying to Milli • Jun 13, 2026
hey im a lil confused ..u said- "Senior Li did not know many things about Yeli. He did not even know about…
:) Anytime , it's fun to actually talk about the drama.
0 1
Replying to Milli • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
hey im a lil confused ..u said- "Senior Li did not know many things about Yeli. He did not even know about…
Captain Li was never on the mountain, he was planted in the Ye mansion. So he does not really know what happened on the mountain and can only take what Ye Li says about it at face value.

He was there during the bandit attack to help Ye Li because she asked him to. The bandit attack itself was a setup by Ye Li (I think to push the ML to realize just how helpless he can be so that he would let Ye Li treat him). Based on the previews it will become clearer in the next few episodes.
2 4
Replying to Rlc37 • May 22, 2026
Does anyone know what other shows are similar to this1. The rise of Ning1. Sijin 3. Serendipity I’ve watched…
A Dream of Splendor
Jin Jui Ling
A Lady in Butcher's House
0 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • May 22, 2026
Title Rebirth
Zhang Kangle wasn't that bad. His biggest problem was that Shawn Dou was spectacular in Princess Agents and it…
Yes. exactly. This failure is on the writers and the director, not the cast and the crew, they did the best they could.
1 0
Replying to PhantomZwei • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
His death was premeditated, had no impact on the narrative, and part of the audience didn't even care. I think…
Yes, for him it is a form of personal victory to die standing up with a sword in his hand, and not slowly wasting away in bed. Since they believe in the afterlife, he thinks he can now proudly face his father. That's why I think he found some peace in the end.
1 0
Replying to BeKaiLLe • May 21, 2026
Title Rebirth
The Princess Agents fanfiction only they picked the worst of them all and also hired an underage and some good…
Zhang Kangle wasn't that bad. His biggest problem was that Shawn Dou was spectacular in Princess Agents and it was impossible to hold a candle to him. Lin Yun Rui was the only good thing about this disaster but he alone couldn't save it.
1 2
Replying to PhantomZwei • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
His death was premeditated, had no impact on the narrative, and part of the audience didn't even care. I think…
I actually think he changed his ending in the only way he could and that gave him some measure of peace. I thought he was an interesting character - not your typical SML.
2 2
Replying to haloum • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Spoilers and somewhat spoilers:● Chen Yan Yun's mother's little monologue when she found out he wasn't dead…
I am glad I am not the only one bmed out about the servants. Really, they could have found some redshirts to show the cost of war/court inaction, it didn't have to be so personal (although I understand that the personal hits harder).

Well, if Ye Xian and Xue Qing Lan had gotten together, she would have been a young widow in a few years, which would have ensured a lonely life for her, since in the Ming dynasty widows hardly ever remarried (although I know it's a fictional dynasty, not the real Ming).
3 0
Replying to green_strwb • May 21, 2026
yes as a viewer in can be bitter to accept those deaths but at the end it shows how cruel the battlefield was…
I understand it. I just don't have to like it and I don't.
2 0
On A Splendid Match • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Well, the body count at the end was a bit high for my liking. I understand why Ye Xian had to die (even though his death still made me cry), but why kill the poor, faithful Guard Linand the sweet Chen Yi? That was completely unnecessary. And the whole sect storyline was kind of a waste, it didn't add anything to the political machinations that were already happened.

But overall I loved the show, the lead actors did a phenomenal job, the OST was lovely and the costumes were beautiful. 9/10
7 2
Replying to AubsAngel • May 20, 2026
I swear Ci Sha would kill a character as a General, his commanding aura and manly features would be perfect for…
He was one as the SML in The Rise of Ning.
0 0
Replying to bamboo3 • May 19, 2026
CiSha is so manly manly awesome. 😍 Give me good visuals everyday. 😊😊Back then we had Takeshi Kaneshiro…
It's so nice to have an ML who actually looks like a man who eats regularly!
12 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • May 18, 2026
The leads have no sexual chemistry and it's so odd. lolLike they have chemistry (romantic, sincere, playful) but…
I agree. Affection - yes. Passion - no.
1 0
Replying to Soocrafty • May 17, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Eps 27 & 28 were so bittersweet. Very enjoyable. Loving the costuming and set. Shed some tears w/ their heart…
Yes, the actors did a great job with those scenes, in no way is Ye Xian right for the FL, but I couldn't help but feel sad for him.
8 1
Replying to Jiejie • May 13, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
22 😂I have Wenxiu ge ge😂Who else was like Girl he don't even want you....😂
Yeah, let's see how fast his family will run now that her family is in trouble.
5 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • May 13, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You Spoiler
This has to be the most
unsatisfying happy ending in the history of c-drama. JMO, of course.
5 0
Replying to xchenginx • May 12, 2026
whenever i open the comments at night after i finished the episodes, all people write about ml is mature mature…
I actually think he looks younger and younger the more in love he is. ;)
3 0
Replying to Florahh • May 10, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
ep 13. What a despicable wandering eye hubby to have the nerve to put all the bad on his poor wife who has been…
He is such a selfish AH. But with all these women incomprehensibly fawning over him, no wonder.
0 0