Haven’t seen it yet🥲 there’s 11 more mins till it air in my country and awhile more for me to be able to watch it in peace since I’m currently occupied 🥲 Edit: pls spoil me tho is our Naksu+Uk’s Mudeok back? 🥺
I can understand ML and ppl who haven’t seen Naksu no recognise her but honestly Park Jin, Heo Yeom and Seo…
Except moles the rest are the same… Master Lee explained her appearance will be the same(edit* appearance will be same as the soul) so that her soul and JBY body doesn’t clash.
Hi all, For everyone wondering why Oark Jin, Seo yul,Dangu and Jin Mu don’t fully Recognise Naksu, It’s because…
I can understand ML and ppl who haven’t seen Naksu no recognise her but honestly Park Jin, Heo Yeom and Seo Yul should since they examined her intensely for a long time. Esp Seo Yul. I can’t wait for Ep 4 just a few more mins💀😩
I am still confused why the late king slept with ML's mother. Why was he trying to have a kid and why did he chose…
She thought she was doing it w her husband , she didn’t kno it till her death. Not many ppl kno abt it Jang Gang wanted to protect his wife so he didn’t tell abt it to no more than two ppls Park Jin and Jin Mu. Even Jang Uk till doesn’t kno till S2 ep 3
Edit: pls spoil me tho is our Naksu+Uk’s Mudeok back? 🥺
I miss Naksu+Mudeok, not a big fan of Naksu w memory lost as JBY