Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 12, 2021
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 3, 2021
Calm down ✌️🕊she's actually loveable 💞although she feel entitled but she knows how to adjust and she's…
To be fair, i don't think HyeJin will be a loveable person in real life. She shows a narcissistic personality. Although she toned down a bit as the episode progress. I am just watching the series purely on its entertainment value.
0 0
Replying to Who cares • Oct 3, 2021
The kissed but why did I didn't feel happy but sad? Idk what to call this feeling but something just made me sad😭
I think it's meant to be sad. Coz everyone felt the same way.
2 0
Replying to Emperor • Oct 3, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
I know what am I going to say is very contrary to popular opinion ..I was very excited for episode 11 , but I…
I agree with your post. It is actually cringey and over the top clinging.. and yet i can't help myself from smiling from ear to ear. It's not always we find a kdrama that has lots of skinship, it's a rare treat for kdrama fan like myself.... at the end i realise what it's trying to point out.

Hye Jin is more on thinking about herself. Like her 100 bucket list whilst Dusik List is titled HyeJin and Dusik bucket list which only contain 1. i.e. Is to make something for her.
It showed us two different personality, materialistic and simple minded person accepting their differences. ending the scene with a beautiful and meaningful 'Saranghae' I ever heard from a kdrama scene.
14 1
Replying to Sorbang • Oct 3, 2021
Am I the only one little traumatised with this episode ! I mean everything seemed happy and went well . I hate…
After watching Prison Playbook, I become a fan and have so much respect towards Theatre Actors. Their acting is very different and first class. Even the actors who has been in the business for a long time doesn't stand out for me.... The way KSH said saranghae is like a cupid's arrow.
3 1
Replying to 9467017 • Oct 3, 2021
Guys please take a moment to appreciate Lee Bong Ryun's (Hwa Jeong) acting this episode. Her outburst was the…
I agree. She's a good actress. I like her character in Run On as well.
5 0
Replying to Hearticker • Oct 3, 2021
about yeong guk and hwa jeong..
Hwa Jeong delivered her angst so well. Very good actress 👏
13 0
Replying to 9467017 • Oct 2, 2021
Yooo this is a healing drama. Nothing of this sort will happen. Yes, there are things they will have to deal with…
I really hope so...
0 0
Replying to treil • Oct 2, 2021
the problem with the show you just mentioned is that the characters, especially the ML was not likeable so it…
I really hope that they will not ruin the ending. I have watched a lot of drama and very familiar with similar trope. I am not really after the story per se but more to do with wanting a successful drama for Kim Seon-ho and Shin Min-A. So I am hoping for a well executed ending.
1 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 2, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
I've watched similar scene like this and now i feel nervous for the remaining episodes. I hope it will not end up like Monthly Magazine Home. Full of promise and a wasteful ending. Please writernim, don't ruin a drama with "I've done something wrong and I don't deserve you" trope...ML /FL will walk away 😢 time will passed and then they will meet each other again... voilá present us with Happy Ending.... those scenes are so overused. Try a different ending this time. Please 🙏
4 4
Replying to Pagalnixon • Sep 29, 2021
To me Shin min ah face is not as appealing as everyone making out to be , I mean how she is being praised for…
Not so popular opinion because distorted and grandma are not the word to use because it is an exaggeration. She just grown older like the rest of us. Normally the eyes will tell how much you have aged but hers is around the mouth.
6 6
Replying to GabyPattiasina • Sep 29, 2021
because of Hometown Cha Cha Cha, I watched Waikiki S2 (Kim Son Ho is there, and he was funny there), Start-Up,…
I saw him first in Good Manager and followed him from there... i just started 2 days and 1 night and now I'm addicted to it. You'll see the real Seon-ho, not so competitive like the rest but if he wants the food like his favorite tteokbokki, he will do anything to win the game.
2 0
Replying to Ukie_Charm • Sep 28, 2021
Everyone said that the writer is seonho's fan since there are lots of scenes related to seonho's previous works…
I think the tapping scene between Dusik and the sex pest patient in episode 4 was a reference to Oh My Venus.
0 0
Replying to Kawaitanee • Sep 28, 2021
Am I only one here who started to watch 2d1n, because I need my DuShik (Seonho) dose everyday? :D
I watched it briefly during Start-up days... I started watching it again because of this drama and i was surprised that all members are entertaining. Highly recommended to watch while waiting for the next episode of HomeCha.
0 0
Replying to Chibi • Sep 28, 2021
What bets in next episode, we see a flashback scene something like...Hye-Jin after breaking-up with ex-bf, tells…
It's just a waste of screen time this love triangle when even us can predict what's going to happen next because the storyline is overused.
3 0
Replying to Mridu • Sep 28, 2021
I'm just speechless at how wonderfully Homecha has shown that there are different forms of families;Mom, dad and…
That's why i am not so happy with the love triangle bevause it took away the screen time of these lovely hometown people. Episode 3 with the 3 grannys in the car was hilarious. I really love that scene.

We always see love triangle in every drama but it's very rare to watch lovely old ladies having fun. I just hope that they will end up the love triangle and focus more on the side story of hongjin.

Even Miseon and the policeman love angle is much better than the SML
unrequitted love.
4 1
On Kim Seon Ho • Sep 27, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
I've watched him first in Good Manager and followed him. He's such a talented actor. I hope he'll be lined up in a sole starring role than a paired-up drama. A SoKor version of Keanu Reeves Speed will be awesome. 🥰
3 0
Replying to Simona • Sep 27, 2021
is this drama good? im not really into romcoms but that rating is promising lol
Don't watch because its popular. Though you can try the first episode, if in the first 15 minutes it doesn't grab your attention, don't continue and just move on to something else. I do the same, i don't always believe in the ratings. There are lots of popular drama that doesn't interest me and there are those underrated ones that i do really like.

I am watching this because I am a fan of both leads. The story is okay and the acting are all good. But if i will compare, i like Shin Min-A's character and the storyline of 'Oh My Venus.'
0 0
Replying to Jetesh • Sep 27, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Sorry to say there is 1 breakup and she will move to Seoul but she will eventually realize her mistake and regret…
My POV. There will be no break up. The movie version finished in ep.10. When HJ followed him while he was fixing his boat, she asked why he's living the way he is... in the movie, she moved her clinic back to Seoul when she cannot convince him to change his ways... in this drama version, they just went shopping in Seoul. Then she realised she like him too much and so she came back to confess. In the movie that's how it ends.

In this series they are showing a different interpretations of what had happened. The movie has an open-ended story, so they will be creating a brand new ending in the next
6 episode.

There's an article in Soompi "3 Key Storylines To Keep An Eye On In Second Half Of “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha”"
1) the love triangle
2) neighborly love
3) 3 mysteries of Gongjin

So yeah, i don't think there will be a break-up or expecting someone to die. I'm expecting Just Love, love , love 💞
4 0
Replying to Pixeliene • Sep 27, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
What if there won’t be an unnecessary break up scene since they made us wait 10 eps for them to admit their…
I don't know i am just guessing... in the movie there are no story for supporting characters. But it was mentioned that Chief Hong's dream is to be the head of the town... i could be wrong.
0 1