Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 16, 2025
Replying to Vicky_step_ • 22 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
I think the first thing people forget is that we’re watching two seventeen-year-olds surrounded by adults who…
Yes,I was about to say that too,he finally had a good friend with whom he enjoys playing piano,but his mother hate him because she has a fear he will overtake pio,his teacher watches Jeong to with full praise ,the grandfather from whom he wanted praises from, belittle him and give outsider a opportunity to play on concerto rather than giving his own grandson opportunity despite knowing he wants it,His own childhood friend (who has a good sense of music) was impressed and was on wow when Jong yo started playing,pio had all people's dissatisfied finger pointed towards him and finally at the end of the episode ,he broke down.He himself knows that jeong yo has great talent for piano and he respect that,he just wants to find his lacking and improve it but his genius grandfather never pointed out his lacking,for his teachers he is already a genius and give him no lessons,finally when he found out his lacking and trying to improve it by learning while playing alongside Jeong yo,every adults are against it.'inferiority complex ' is a devastating mental condition,someone needs to bring him back to normal otherwise he will completely break apart into pieces.
2 0
Replying to mrrrr1 • 23 days ago
The main leads are too famous for putting a "gay drama" in their portfolio (and destroying their careers),…
I think is not about queerbaiting or not,dramas are for entertainment purposes,The major question is :-are you enjoying it or not?Just bcoz you started it, doesn't mean you need to finish it,we have a freedom to just stop watching when the drama doesn't go as our expectations.its easy, isn't it?
6 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 23 days ago
I hate pio's mother for pressuring pio to be the world's best but more than her,I hate pio's grandfather even more,he never accepted him as family, called him half witted just because pio's father identity is unknown.he never teached him nor appreciated him.The only thing pio wanted was to see his mother and grandfather to be proud of him.That boy is breaking down.
12 1
Replying to Shine brightly • 24 days ago
Are u sure that song kang character will turn dark What if it's jun young it will be more shocking
Psychologically speaking song kang have a major reason to turn dark than junyoung.he has been top,he always wanted to be praised by his grandfather but now his teachers want junyoung on top,I think that's why they have made jang gyuri bright,caring, cheerful which is totally opposite of song kang's character so that she can prevent him from becoming more darker character.I think song kang character will start getting more darker when his grandfather start noticing junyoung and praises him and song kang mother's frustration/disappointment start haunting him.He has been sad and alone all this time.maybe it is just a silence before a storm.junyoung also have a problem mainly with debt collector,but it is not as big as songkang's psychological problem

It is just my guess,I am looking forward to today and tomorrow's episodes so that we can get more of the story.
6 0
Replying to mAlif39 • 24 days ago
i have one person at mind tell me wdy guys think for male lead Hwang In Yeob he did true beauty and dream to you…
Honestly speaking,I don't see any other actors than songkang to fit on the role of iseop, I have read the novel and he is the best fit, similarities in both body structure and we can seen him playing clingy bf on his past dramas as well and he portrays those roles excellently which is like iseop's character,I doubt he will choose this one though.But I don't understand why would they choose rookie FL as chemistry between ml and FL is major attraction of this drama,they should have chosen well established and experienced actress (who has done more romance genre dramas in the past)as the story is nothing special in this drama,it is just a simple workplace romance drama with no plot twist and mind blogging storyline,Actor and actress popularity is a big driver to pull audience,As most of the people doesn't know FL ,they should atleast cast a highly popular actor to create a hype for the drama someone like songkang and cha eun woo who have a huge global popularity and who fits the personality of iseop's
2 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 24 days ago
it seems like song kang is going to turn dark because he is forced to feel small due to his teachers, mother and grandfather looking him as failure,He lost his freedom with no support and praise from his own family.I am interested to know how he will handle it,will he turn darker that it is irreversible 🤔🤔 but this drama is supposed to have happy ending,I am interested in how much darker will he turn??
5 4
Replying to Dula • 24 days ago
Total reservations pass 1 million 👏804,000 Youku196,000 IQiYi
I saw on weibo,someone was commenting 'As soon as you open Youku, there’s a pop-up for the “One Bowl of Spring” pre‑order, and the smiley face is also featured in the homepage recommendations. The number of pre‑orders is skyrocketing—👖 they’re really putting in the effort'.That’s putting some pressure on iQIYI.

Youku have 846k reservations now
7 5
Replying to aerixx • 24 days ago
seems like youku's gonna promote sotb more than iqiyi
Iqiyi has no big dramas this year,all are ended up performing average.This year only 2 of their dramas has crossed 10k heat I.e poj and born with luck, meanwhile youku's dramas are giving strong performances They have five 10k heat dramas.maybe iqiyi doesn't want to lose more money for promotion and want to depend on leads fanbases and enjoy free promotion from youku.
0 1
Replying to Dula • 25 days ago
In my prime is not a costume drama. Usually platforms don’t air two modern dramas or two costumes dramas simultaneously.…
I think irreplaceable is scheduled for 9/26 ,all of the pull string episodes are available now.Iqiyi is going through bad phase,most of its dramas are not performing as expected.Youku's dramas performance is strong this year
1 0
Replying to Sheena • 25 days ago
Why should a wife accept a child born to a mistress? I dnt blame Rashta or Navier but the emperor. Navier was…
Wow,you need to re-read the novel,man.There is no point in debating with you now,read the novel 2/3 times, understand the full situation and then talk.
Note:-I am talking about novel not a manhwa.
Goodbye,
0 0
Replying to Sheena • 25 days ago
Going through the comments.. I am at awe with two teams - Team Navier and Team Rashta.. BUT why are people villainizing…
You should put this on spoiler,not everyone has read the novel.its not good to reveal story beforehand.
0 0
Replying to cukapoo • 26 days ago
Lee Jong Suk has decided not to appear in ‘I Seop’s Love’.According to multiple broadcasting industry sources,…
Its good,They are taking forever to start the shooting ,they first announced LJS as lead back on Feb,after 7 months they announced FL,maybe after one year they will start shooting.They are too slow.ljs should start shooting for the drama where he was reported to play reporter.I leave this drama as well.i don't care about this anymore.Best wishes for drama success,goodbye
2 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • 26 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I just happened to notice that too. ATC is rumored for Sep 10 or 11, so it seems the only two historical period…
It's going to be a tough competition,ATC is based on big IP and tancent has classified it as S+ production meanwhile SOTB is classified as S production.Also there are lots of similarities between these two dramas

1.Resilient Female Leads Driving Revenge & Justice
2.Reunion & Shared Fate: Both narratives center on a central couple connected by past ties who drift apart due to hardship or political strife, only to reunite later under altered social standing and power dynamics.
3.Inner-Household & Political Drama: Beyond romance, both series rely heavily on plotlines involving household rivalries, class barriers, political conspiracies, and court intrigue.
1 7
Replying to Xiao Bai • 26 days ago
Funny how you are saying how millions are enjoying romance between ml fl but all the viral edits are ml ❤️ml…
Yes,I cannot deny it.The PR team is promoting the drama that way from the very beginning but still..The major problem here is,it is okay to ship whoever they like but they are targeting female lead as if she is the one who is stopping those male leads from loving each other,as if she is the writer of the drama.By the way,I am not a fan of FL but it feels unfair to me that she is being treated that way
2 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • 26 days ago
Funny how you are saying how millions are enjoying romance between ml fl but all the viral edits are ml ❤️ml…
It's not ml❤️ml, it's bromance.As for millions I am talking for bromance and romance (which I believe will be shown on later episodes)
2 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 26 days ago
I would be more than satisfied if there is kissing scenes between song kang and gyuri on ep 3 or 4 so that BL stans stay away from that drama and we can watch this drama peacefully,BL fans are make reels shipping male leads with adding romantic music , FL is pissing me off,they shouldn't have added her,third party involvement,writing tweets hoping it to be a BL.BL fans are irritating,saying I hope there is no romance angle between ml and FL blah,blah,blah.I want to say to BL fans that it is just your empty wish,you will see nothing intimate scenes between male leads,wake up,touch grass,it is just the marketing strategy.There are millions of people who are happy with bromance between male leads and romance between song kang and gyuri,I just hope that they don't turn it into love triangle.LJY clarified that there is no love triangle so it's a relief.The only thing you BL fans can do is downing the ratings and I see that happening in coming episodes,
2 9
Replying to Dula • 26 days ago
In my prime is not a costume drama. Usually platforms don’t air two modern dramas or two costumes dramas simultaneously.…
Maybe we will see SOTB sooner,Pull string is not doing good.The hype for the drama is too low.maybe they will broadcast SOTB after youku finished broadcasting 'the early spring' it is the most hype drama right now.
1 5
On Spring of the Blade • 26 days ago
It's going to be xukai Vs tan song yun this time both of their costume drama are going to broadcast at the same time.Tan songyun drama is broadcasting on tancent meanwhile SOTB is broadcasting on iqiyi.
0 10
On Hayan Seukaendeul • 27 days ago
🤣🤣🤣Its funny that people are already celebrating, it is a romance drama and finally the love alarm trauma will be healed.people are not much happy that Kim so hyun is casted opposite song kang but just for the sake of happy ending of JoJo and seon oh(characters name of love alarm) in this drama people are excited.
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 28 days ago
Few months ago I wrote a comment here that song kang chose a wrong drama for his comeback because if it is not bl,BL fans are going to downing the ratings but since he is making a comeback after global hit romance drama 'my demon' if this drama doesn't have romantic moment of songkang x jang gyuri, straight fans are going to be disappointed and downing the ratings.which I am seeing happening in these past few days,one day the rating goes upto 8.4 ,another day it goes to 8,now it is on 8.2,if they show chemistry between songkang and sml,the rating is up,I guess when they show romance between song kang x gyuri bl fans are going to downing the rating,It's a tug of war ,it's not about quality or story of the drama it's about a war between BL fans and straight fans.Anyway everyone has got preferences,we can do nothing to change it ,As for me I am eagerly waiting for song kang x gyuri chemistry(romantically speaking),if I find it lacking I am going to downing the rating🤣🤣🤣🤣,I am also participating in this war.🤣
4 2