I am watching 'four hands two sonatas',I tried scandal for jichangwook but it's boring,there is nothing new,The…
I guess you haven't watched the movie before,if you had watched the movie,you would have understood why people are disappointed with this drama,with such a big actors and actresses,they just ruined it.
I don't want to compare Against the Current Vs. this drama but I'm going to say it anyway that's there's one thing…
Ohhh,is that so😂😂😂😂😂😂,but I don't care about your opinion,I have not watched against the current and have no plans to watch it soon.No watch,no comparison.I am fully satisfied with this drama.10/10 for me,I am enjoying this drama and don't care about this or that drama and this or that actors or actress,
It's good,it's my 2nd best,bir Geece masali was a huge success both domestically and on international market but it's not on my 'best' list.its just a simple family drama.My first Turkish drama was ask laftan anlamaz with him and hande ercel and started bambaska biri right after as it was their second collaboration,I was surprised to see the quality of that drama,it's a best psychological romance drama I have ever watched.
Is it the list of dramas on every fans watchlist or is it the watchlist of editor? Is it allowed to publish this on MDL ? How can I become editor,I also want to promote my favourite actor's/actress's dramas.
What drama are you guys apart from SOTBI'm watching Best Choice EverEight Hundred Scandal koren drama - would…
I am watching 'four hands two sonatas',I tried scandal for jichangwook but it's boring,there is nothing new,The movie is 1000 times better than drama,they just exaggerated 10 minutes of movie into 1 hour of episode.
noooo… wdym😭 he suffers his whole life and he should get a sad ending and suffer more just for some crap…
Let's talk honestly,what happy ending do you think he will have?his grandfather is dying,his mother committed a huge crime and is about to commit another crime soon(don't forget even you may hate his mother,for pio his mother is always a biggest supporter of him,when every family members(grandfather,step grandmother) hated him ,his mother was the only one who cared for him)The one who always praised him and supported him jae in,he broke up with her,even though he did nothing wrong to his friend Jeong yo,he has been haunting him for the past 9 yrs and hating him and planning a revenge for 5 yrs,what happy ending do you expect!!!,do you think after his grandfather death,his mother spending her life in prison,losing his biggest supporter,even though Jeong yo finds out pio is innocent and decide to forgive him,how do you expect pio to live carefree when becoz of his mother Jeong yo lose the ability to play piano for all his life.
It's really sadistic. From everything he went through i want him to have a happy ending. Both his mother and grandad…
Too late the hero" (or "Too late, the tears") Meaning: People only recognize someone’s worth, pain, or goodness after they are gone and it is far too late to fix anything. Application to Pi-o: It captures the regret his mother, grandfather, and former friend (Jeong-yo) would feel when they realize their abuse, pressure, and coldness drove him away forever.People take a person for granted while they are alive and suffering, only valuing or missing them once they no longer exist.
I am confused right now,can anyone help me clarify please How did qingyuan find out the content of the letter Madan hu wrote or letter itself?(The scene at elder brother'funeral)
I want pio to have a sad ending so that everyone around him realises how wrongly they treated him,he has been suffering since his birth,I want pio's grandfather,mother and Jeong yo to see how much he suffered because of them.he needs to be free of all the suffering,And I think we will see that soon after the final performance at the concert.He will give his all, people will appreciate his play and the boy is free of all his suffering.finally he can rest easy without any burdens(mother's obsessiveness, grandfather's acceptance, jeongyo's misunderstanding, everything).
Meaning: People only recognize someone’s worth, pain, or goodness after they are gone and it is far too late to fix anything.
Application to Pi-o: It captures the regret his mother, grandfather, and former friend (Jeong-yo) would feel when they realize their abuse, pressure, and coldness drove him away forever.People take a person for granted while they are alive and suffering, only valuing or missing them once they no longer exist.
How did qingyuan find out the content of the letter Madan hu wrote or letter itself?(The scene at elder brother'funeral)
ML❤️SML:- 100%(mutual).
You can say it's (almost) BL drama