Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 16, 2025
Replying to baifan • 30 days ago
Here comes genius cinephile🤣🤣🤣1 episode and here they comes giving their honourable presence,people like…
Of course they can but it's too early to judge it,it's only 1 episode out of 12 episodes, don't you think you should atleast wait till the end to judge someone's hardwork.
5 1
Replying to violetsareblue • 30 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Script so lacklustre even LJY acting can't save it.. The characters feel so non distinct and generic and the drama…
Here comes genius cinephile🤣🤣🤣
1 episode and here they comes giving their honourable presence,people like you should be given the position of oscar judges.you should not waste your precious time watching mediocre drama(for you).
13 4
Replying to Vniverse • 30 days ago
Thought I'd binge. But no. After today's premiere teaser. Imma start coz I missed LJY on my screen
I thought he recently had a drama.i think it was named something with reborn
0 0
Replying to Lazarus • 30 days ago
There's a romance tag but i doubt it? I'm more interested in their rivalry. One robot with perfect technique but…
There is still 11 episodes left,you can predict the plot but it's too early
0 0
Replying to Agnieszka • Aug 29, 2026
A very promising start. Jun Young is in top form, as usual, he’s great. Is it just me, or is the female lead…
🤣🤣🤣,I loved her bright mood and super active personality.both the other MLs have serious,gloomy personality she is balancing it out with smiling face.
3 0
Replying to JordanHarrison • Aug 29, 2026
so why wasnt the female lead in majority of the promo lmao
Few months ago she was not on promo but since it's broadcast date was revealed she was in almost all promos.
2 0
Replying to katienne • Aug 28, 2026
You should try a k-drama called "365: repeat the year" and a german series called "Dark". Both…
I have watched dark,it is a total masterpiece,thanks for suggesting 365,I haven't watched it,I may give it a try in holiday.
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
I am curious right saw.i saw a Bai jingting's post and came here to see about it,I haven't started this drama yet.Is the leads character name really have a English names:- Luke,flora ?
0 2
Replying to Jiju • Aug 27, 2026
Everyone keeps saying theyre on kdrama slump every month lmao
There are not many actors from kdramas I watch,Right now I found that there are lots of rookie actors.To list out the actors which I prefer watching are lee min ho,song joong ki, leejongsuk, jichangwook,songkang,gong yoo,lee dong wook.i don't really watch other actors dramas,This year the dramas I have watched are 'teach you a lesson and a shop for killers season 2,the manipulated'.so yes it has been a slump for me
0 0
Replying to anikk92 • Aug 27, 2026
I have the same, only want to watch cdramas now
I guess you watch tiktok viral cdramas,yes I agree every costume dramas gives the same vibes,the only change is male and female lead,but there are lots of quality cdramas especially dramas based on realistic themes.most of the 95s actors dramas feels the same bcoz they are cast on same type of dramas .I am saying it diverse in the sense that there are costume dramas,modern dramas ,period dramas (dramas based on 80s,90s setup).I can understand you though you only watch dramas of fan girl supported dramas of actors like Zhang lighe,ding yuxi Che zheyuan,huo... Etc.no wonder you have only noticed repetitive stuffs,
1 6
Replying to anikk92 • Aug 26, 2026
I have the same, only want to watch cdramas now
I love how much workoholic Chinese actors are,They are always filming dramas,we get to watch 2/3 dramas of single actor in a year unlike Korean actors whose dramas takes too much time.in chinese drama industry one day news of casting comes and another day they start shooting .they finish their shooting fast.Their drama quality is also good and diverse(modern,costume,period).
4 8
Lily Alice • Aug 26, 2026
Finally kdramas slump is going to end.This month there is four hands,next moth there is jcw's drama scandal,in October there is JCW 's another drama with Japanese actress,in November there is most anticipated one for me 'the remarried empress ' in December there is shin hye kyo and gong yoo's drama.its time for me to return back to kdramas from cdrama.its really exciting
6 13
Replying to Jiju • Aug 25, 2026
His face is so uncanny that i cannot watch anything with him The plastic nose and duck mouth is really distracting.
You are really pathetic brother/sister.i don't think it's because of actor.i have seen your comments saying bad on other actors as well.touch some grass.if you feel that way,just stay away from them.no one care about your liking or disliking.you have a dog picture as profile picture maybe that's why you are obsessed with barking against others.nice similarity.
1 0
Lily Alice • Aug 25, 2026
I would love to see song kang chemistry with other new actress but this collaboration is also needed to heal the trauma created by love alarm season 2.I generally don't prefer actors collaborating more than once bcoz it feels the same as if there is nothing new and a thought like I have already watched it before.if they jump from modern drama to costume historical drama then it is understandable but collaborating on the same kind of genre with same setup makes it boring
4 0
Replying to UEbe • Aug 25, 2026
Person Xu Kai
I come here everyday to check if there’s news about him leaving 🙏🏾 I still keep my hopes up🙏🏾🙏🏾
Contract extension or not,it doesn't matter much but the problem is xukai has been on hiatus for 6/7 months now.if he was on rest he would have returned to work after 3/4 months but this time he is taking too much time.watching Reuters would have been interesting but all these months it has been dry.
2 5
Replying to Spring of the Blade • Aug 25, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
In weibo, Zhou ye fans are also just promoting her character.it doesn't matter much though if drama is good enough,most of 95s actor dramas has performed average this year.people have high expectations from this but the production team and PR teams is disappointing.lets hope this drama turned out to be good,The success of this drama wholly depend on its quality rather than fans support.
0 1
Replying to Cheng Yi • Aug 23, 2026
I didn’t watch this drama. But I can surely tell that It's far better than Overdo.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 legendary reply.As for ratings,non romance drama barely get rating higher than 8, especially when they cast two top actor/actress.people watch the drama in high expectations to see their strong chemistry (speaking romantically),that's may be the reason for low ratings.
0 1
Replying to Spring of the Blade • Aug 22, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
It was way back on April that fanpage publish a notice of not wasting time and money on promoting/marchantising drama but now, as xukai himself is promoting the drama in every chance he got, they are promoting the drama however a fraction of fans still want to wait and watch the drama before committing their support.
0 3