I stumbled upon a clip. A moment later I noticed I seem to know the woman in the clip. A moment later I realized it was Song Jihyo!? 😱 I was shocked! Who would've thought Song Jihyo had an erotic movie?! Years ago I was already shocked when I found a movie of Song Seungheon with Lim Jiyeon, an erotic one. This one was another shocking hit for me 😭
Perhaps bcos I'm not familiar with Korean movie industry, that erotic is as normal as any other korean movie 🤔 (y'know, I thought they are very conservative...)
WTF!? I didn't expect that at all! I thought this was a family drama? The plot twist got me blank 😱 Then they tried to blur reality with illusion, made me wonder if it's really an illusion.
For some people this drama might seem boring, but it has deep meaning and message. What I like is that Ore Ie focuses on Noh which is a rare theme for a modern drama.
I'm more concerned about her pairing to the drama/script. Bcos I believe her drama choices are good. in TPG case, she only received script for 10 eps. Although TPG turned into a script disaster, the broadcast result wasn't bad.
However, bad pairing will cause bad atmosphere during filming.
Although Meng Meng is a lively and talkative person, I hope she will get paired with people she's comfortable with, and whose fans are well behaved.
Meng Meng has been suffering since her debut, but she is a fighter. The only one who can stop her is herself and God.
It should be said: this FL is a rare kind in cdramaland.
MZY has played such diverse roles in her 10 years of career.
Fu Yuzhan, Gao Yang, Lei Chun, Zhi Xi, Mu Nianci, Shi Yan, Hua Liuli, Qingmu Yuan, Long Zhi, Dou Zhao, Wen Qing, Jiang Taohua, Shen Xihe, Mei Chaofeng, Yi Sa, Mu Wanyao, Shen Miao.
is it? All her characters are the same, cold calculating.
If you actually watched all her drama, including her supporting roles, you'll know she doesn't play the same type of characters: cold calculating.
Fu Yuzhan, Gao Yang, Lei Chun, Zhi Xi, Shi Yan, Mu Nianci, Hua Liuli, Qingmu Yuan, Long Zhi, Dou Zhao, Wen Qing, Jiang Taohua, Shen Xihe, Mei Chaofeng, Yi Sa, Mu Wanyao, Shen Miao are all very different.
I was enjoying it till epi 16 then episode 17 marriage proposal by song mo ruined it for me . It was soo rushed,…
The novel is also the same. After he realized the bride wasn't her, Song Mo rushed to her house in the middle of the night to propose her. Why? Bcos he has fallen in love, but he reluctantly decided to let go bcos she was about to marry. Then came a once in a lifetime chance for him. He didn't want her to marry someone else. Before the proposal, he has been expressing his feelings, but she shoved him away due to her fear of marriage.
Their love is a mature and healthy kind of love, not a passionate one.
Better read the novel 🤧It explains in detail from the moment they met 10 years ago to how they actually feel…
What chapter are you now? Y'know I'm rereading it. If you feel the angst in the first 50 chapters is intense, the later part of angst will be more painful 🥲
I thought this was a family drama, but then they tried to add some mystery in it, but in the end it is a family drama.
Unlike everyone else, for me this drama is underwhelming and painfully slow. It could've ended in just 8 eps or 9 at most. The mystery was just left hanging. Then we have 2 episodes for an ending. Usually a drama gives 2 to 10 minutes of ending, but this drama gave 2 episodes!
Hiroto here annoys me for being too kind and accepting. He wasn't even mad when his life was ruined and exposed, as if it was just a passing wind. Instead it was his friend who was angry.
The acting of Mi is very good! He really outshines everyone else.
Mr. White is very kind!!! The kindest of all! I mean for a stranger, he did everything he could 😭
Other thing I like is the cop. He is a cutie and kind, with lean muscular body. It was hilarious when he stripped off his shirt twice 😂
Other than that, it's just mediocre. They tried, really tried, with the mystery, but failed in execution and conclusion.
Btw does it not have a weibo page yet or what? I can't find the weibo 🤔
I wonder if s2 will set in heaven instead of human realm.
Everyone in the mansion is delusional and ungrateful dirt!
This could be a good drama if it doesn't focus too much on the family dispute over dowry 😮💨
If you're looking for romance, this doesn't have it. Find something else.
A moment later I noticed I seem to know the woman in the clip.
A moment later I realized it was Song Jihyo!? 😱
I was shocked! Who would've thought Song Jihyo had an erotic movie?!
Years ago I was already shocked when I found a movie of Song Seungheon with Lim Jiyeon, an erotic one.
This one was another shocking hit for me 😭
Perhaps bcos I'm not familiar with Korean movie industry, that erotic is as normal as any other korean movie 🤔 (y'know, I thought they are very conservative...)
I thought this was a family drama?
The plot twist got me blank 😱
Then they tried to blur reality with illusion, made me wonder if it's really an illusion.
For some people this drama might seem boring, but it has deep meaning and message.
What I like is that Ore Ie focuses on Noh which is a rare theme for a modern drama.
Jiang Taohua isn't cold either. She's pitiful and secretive.
From all of her characters I mentioned above, only Shen Xihe is coldhearted and calculative. While Shen Miao is cold and ruthless.
However, bad pairing will cause bad atmosphere during filming.
Although Meng Meng is a lively and talkative person, I hope she will get paired with people she's comfortable with, and whose fans are well behaved.
Meng Meng has been suffering since her
debut, but she is a fighter. The only one who can stop her is herself and God.
In the drama, they made Yang Si in love with Mu Wanyao.
MZY has played such diverse roles in her 10 years of career.
Fu Yuzhan, Gao Yang, Lei Chun, Zhi Xi, Mu Nianci, Shi Yan, Hua Liuli, Qingmu Yuan, Long Zhi, Dou Zhao, Wen Qing, Jiang Taohua, Shen Xihe, Mei Chaofeng, Yi Sa, Mu Wanyao, Shen Miao.
Fu Yuzhan, Gao Yang, Lei Chun, Zhi Xi, Shi Yan, Mu Nianci, Hua Liuli, Qingmu Yuan, Long Zhi, Dou Zhao, Wen Qing, Jiang Taohua, Shen Xihe, Mei Chaofeng, Yi Sa, Mu Wanyao, Shen Miao are all very different.
Their love is a mature and healthy kind of love, not a passionate one.
Imo she is much better than some actress, but while they keep getting FL roles, Kong Xueer doesn't.
If you feel the angst in the first 50 chapters is intense, the later part of angst will be more painful 🥲
Hoping for them to do another romance like Love is Sweet, Immortal Samsara or TTEOTM is hard, especially female centric.
Unlike everyone else, for me this drama is underwhelming and painfully slow. It could've ended in just 8 eps or 9 at most. The mystery was just left hanging. Then we have 2 episodes for an ending. Usually a drama gives 2 to 10 minutes of ending, but this drama gave 2 episodes!
Hiroto here annoys me for being too kind and accepting. He wasn't even mad when his life was ruined and exposed, as if it was just a passing wind. Instead it was his friend who was angry.
The acting of Mi is very good! He really outshines everyone else.
Mr. White is very kind!!! The kindest of all! I mean for a stranger, he did everything he could 😭
Other thing I like is the cop. He is a cutie and kind, with lean muscular body. It was hilarious when he stripped off his shirt twice 😂
Other than that, it's just mediocre. They tried, really tried, with the mystery, but failed in execution and conclusion.
I even thinking of sharing some inner monologs from the novel about the actual feelings of the 3 main characters.
I thought she was born in 99-02!