Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
Replying to Baiyinghua1995 • Jul 12, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Do you know WHY The Princess Gambit didn't reach Tencent 30k index? This drama is really GREAT.
Fans already expected this would not reach higher than 26000. This drama is intense the first few episodes, then it went down during the village episodes, then went up again, then it jumped down when the FL fell of a cliff and has partial amnesia. Chinese fans hate this troupe.

Other reasons:
-this drama has 11 scriptwriters.
-the break up was dragged for 10 eps
-the creepy 2nd couple and mismatch 3rd couple took too much screentime and made the leads became supporting characters.
1 7
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Jul 12, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
I paused this drama when JT got amnesia and started living in the prince’s mansion. Can someone spoil the end…
She regains her memory on ep 23, but continues to lie to ML.
From ep 29, they start to join hands bcos everyone falls into a trap.
From ep 31 they finally reunite.
Only the bad guys died. All the good guys are alive 👍🏻
If you want to continue watching, just watch from ep 28 to the end.
0 0
Replying to Pinklotus12 • Jul 12, 2025
I wonder what relationship does the third Prince have with the Beiyuan Empress...Let me hope it's not what I think…
It is creepy to the max...
0 0
Replying to Jules_Ader • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Dear all, please spoil the ending🙏 Another Kill Me Kill Me would be the end of me😱PS Dont forget to tick…
Based on the emoji on calendars most likely it will be HE. On official one, there is a peach blossom forest, in the novel it is where they live as commoners. There is also a silhouette of them hugging. On Meng Ziyi's calendar, the emoji is her tattoo disappears. But Shen Zaiye will eat the poison first to test whether the antidote works or not.
2 1
On The Fish Sank into the Deep • Jul 11, 2025
Watching this made me realised that Luo Yutian's head is big. The size difference is so visible when she is with Chen Yunting (ML). Moreover her hairstyle didn't help. She still looks beautiful though.
0 0
On The Fish Sank into the Deep • Jul 11, 2025
Tbh the story is good. The FL is not love driven girl. She prioritizes her family and wants to survive. What I don't understand:
1. The ML forced her to kill.
2. The is no scene of the leads leaning towards romance or developing feelings when suddenly he said "What about my feelings for you?" I was confused. Have you ever confessed tho? She is busy with her plans and he is busy controlling her. She is afraid of him and only uses him as her stepping stone. He uses his real identity to help her with her study, but she thinks he is not the ML. The sudden turn into romance is a bit abrupt and awkward.
3. Suddenly they become a "life and death together" couple.
4. She is resurrected to protect her family, yet she is never seen with her family. FL is always with her teacher and shown how much she respects him. Oh yeah so where is her family?
5. The story towards the end is a bit messy, but at least the ending is satisfying.
1 0
Replying to Gekijo • Jul 11, 2025
It’s their second time acting as lovers, right? Clearly comfortable with each other ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥…
Tbh I hate Xiao Huayong for too many reasons. But I believe He Yu will make him likeable.
2 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 11, 2025
Tbh. Watching this show for LXY and MZY one of my favourite pairing. Gosh the plot and side characters stories…
This pairing is heavenly, but the script was made out of hell 😡
2 1
Replying to Smiling • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
No one told me Gao Han was the villain. That guy acted up all mighty and decent 😨
I didn't know it as well bcos in the novel he is a good and sincere man, ambitious, but not evil.
2 0
Replying to -_- • Jul 11, 2025
does the ml have relationship(like real relationship) with other women in his harem other than flthe top review…
Nah, that person is wrong. The wife and concubines he has are spies sent by his political enemies and he knows it well. So he treats them like nothing bcos he looks down on women. He is just waiting for the opportunity to get rid of them.
3 0
Replying to yunqiluvie • Jul 11, 2025
The female lead in the web novel is completely different. This is probably another case where the actor used his…
I don't think the problem lies in billings. The problem lies in the hand of the scriptwriters. I assume they are newbie or unknown. Perhaps they had problems with Jiang Taohua and the novel so they made a new character and story for the drama. Even Zaiye's sister doesn't make sense.
7 0
Replying to Gekijo • Jul 11, 2025
It’s their second time acting as lovers, right? Clearly comfortable with each other ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥…
Oh are you reading the novel? I finished it a while ago and my fav male character is Xiao Changqing ❤ I hope the screenwriter didn't ruin his character.
2 3
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 11, 2025
This is yet another remake of the famous Condor Heroes trilogy written by Jin Yong.The Legend of Heroes is the…
Lol dear, Chen Duling was born in 1992 while Bao Shangen (Huang Rong) was born in 2002 😅
0 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 10, 2025
Perhaps 10 out of 11 scriptwriters here hated the FL and the novel, so they made a completely different FL and…
I highly recommend you to read the novel 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 When I read the novel, Taohua is actually similar to Hua Liuli (Royal Rumours) that I could imagine Meng Ziyi acting as her. But what did I get? A completely different character 😡 I'm so mad!
2 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 10, 2025
This is yet another remake of the famous Condor Heroes trilogy written by Jin Yong.The Legend of Heroes is the…
Tbh I'm not sure, but I assume the past stories should be in Jin Yong's novel isn't it? Bcos in 1983 ver, they showed how the 5 masters met and fought, or how Huang Yaoshi met his wife, or the story about Mei Chaofeng and her husband.

Fans were angry that the main story cut too many events from the novel. So hopefully the prequel stories will redeem that.
0 3
On Wang Hong Yi • Jul 10, 2025
Person Wang Hong Yi
Wang Hongyi has such a nice voice, calm and soothing. The type of voice that I like. When I first saw him on LYF he looked so much like an innocent puppy. So pure and adorable. But now as he matures, he has this seductive charm in him, but without losing his innocence. This boy is becoming a man in just a few years 👍🏻
3 0
On San Xian Mi Hui • Jul 10, 2025
Wang Hongyi has such a nice voice! Calm and soothing, the type of voice that I like. I wish he could dub his own characters more often.
9 0
On San Xian Mi Hui • Jul 10, 2025
Wang Hongyi has such a nice voice! Calm and soothing, the type of voice that I like. I wish he could dub his own characters more often.
1 0
Replying to Gekijo • Jul 10, 2025
It’s their second time acting as lovers, right? Clearly comfortable with each other ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥…
Yes this is their second time. Meng Ziyi tends to reunite with her costars. This is also her reunion with Xu Zhengxi.
3 5
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 10, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Perhaps 10 out of 11 scriptwriters here hated the FL and the novel, so they made a completely different FL and…
The novel is told from FL pov. The FL in the novel is pretentious, flirtatious, scheming, charming, independent. She always outsmart ML. Everytime he tries to harm her, she can save herself. She even helps him eliminate all his enemies and concubines. Truly a power couple. However she never tells her secrets to him. Anyway, she is so smart that she has everyone on her palms. She controls her own fate and fights for her country and brother.

The drama made her into a weak, helpless and stubborn girl who is controlled by everyone. She became the chess piece instead of the chess player.
2 3