Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
On Empress Reborn • Jul 28, 2026
This drama has wrapped up filming, hasn't it? Why is there nothing to celebrate? As if they wrapped up in secret. Other drama teams would at least give short teaser. 🥲
0 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 27, 2026
The novel is way better than the drama. The scriptwriter made the drama as 1vN romance, changed Prince Xin into…
Blossoms novel is 500+ chapters and the scriptwriter made a great script despite some changes. What happened to BOP scripwriter? 🤔
2 1
Replying to Saneckles • Jul 27, 2026
as someone who watched this drama only for Jeremy I'm quite satisfied, I'll never forget his character as Prince…
If you haven't, try watching Royal Rumours (Jeremy and Meng Ziyi). This drama is a romcom, very lighthearted. Their characters are very adorable.
1 1
Replying to Echantress Maiden from H • Jul 27, 2026
I think the novel was overall better but the drama is still good because of the iconic characters and Prince Xin…
The novel is way better than the drama. The scriptwriter made the drama as 1vN romance, changed Prince Xin into an obsessed freak, 4th Prince's setup was not enough and too short despite being the first major villain, there wasn’t enough explanations about Huayong in the last few eps unlike in the novel.
1 3
On Straight to Hell • Jul 26, 2026
The acting and production are perfection 🤩
You can never question Toda Erika's acting skills! Look at how she embodies Hosoki Kazuko! When she was young and naive, full of spirits, then when she was an old lady, intimidating and manipulative. Her gestures, speech, emotions, confidence. Erika captured them all.

People should watch this!
This is a high quality drama that won't disappoint you!
5 1
On Burn the House Down • Jul 26, 2026
All of those hard work for.... what exactly??? 🥱

The plot was good, but the last 6 eps are a shipwreck.

The father is an asshole.
The mother must treat her mental illness.
The eldest son needs a shower.
The youngest son needs to man up.
4 0
On Unnatural • Jul 26, 2026
Title Unnatural Spoiler
I can't believe I watched all that and there is no ending????
I was expecting something, but the given "ending" is no different from how the drama started: just another day in UDI. Nothing changed.
0 1
Replying to RheaLee • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Why the casualties all involving the princesses and prince.?
They need to clear the way so Xihe can be the Empress Dowager.
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 25, 2026
Yes! It seems like the scriptwriter wanted to create a 1vN romance, so they changed his character into a freak…
Changqing is the second ML, both in the novel and drama. His character is very important in the novel, way more than any others, bcos he is on Xihe's side until the end.
I read comments saying in Love of Nirvana, Jeremy's character was also changed into a freak like this 🥲
1 0
Replying to Sprout • Jul 25, 2026
Holy moly, 5th prince is so handsome in that armor and when he fights. I heard that the novel Prince Xin was way…
Yes! It seems like the scriptwriter wanted to create a 1vN romance, so they changed his character into a freak 🤧 He really is a good character. He helps Huayong a lot and he was the first person who realized Huayong is a dangerous man, the mastermind of every incident. It was Xihe who suggested to Huayong to cooperate with him bcos she values his talents.
3 3
Replying to Ifa • Jul 24, 2026
I still can’t get used to costume cdrama characters…
Once, in other drama, a FL said "If I have to die, I want to die comfortably in a bed." 😂
1 0
Replying to Gabriella • Jul 24, 2026
Cant believe im saying this...but I find the second couple much more adorable than the main leads chemistry wise…
The drama whitewashed him into somewhat adorable ML 😌 in the novel he is an extremely coldblooded man. He could sacrifice innocent people just to kill his enemies. Even FL thought "I'm ruthless, but I won't involve the innocents." Sometimes she thinks he is too cruel. He doesn't care about anyone's life EXCEPT the FL.
On the contrary, the 5th prince is a good man and ally that the FL respects him.
1 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 24, 2026
Fact is, in the novel, the 4th prince is the first main enemy the couple must eliminate. He appeared to be a humble…
I also don't understand why the scriptwriter neglected him despite him being the first enemy 🤔
It's almost ep 30 yet the leads haven't eliminated the first enemy. I think I can see why the scriptwriter erased a major enemy from the drama bcos they wanted to focus on the 1vN romance.
1 1
Replying to IsraAkhtar • Jul 24, 2026
I have started watching the drama and I am currently on 5th episode. I have a very strange question.Is the fl…
It is Gu Qingzhi's soul in Shen Xihe's body, obtained Shen Xihe's memories. The dominant one is Gu Qingzhi, hence the cold and ruthless personality.
The real Shen Xihe is dead, her personality is a pampered, meek and dumb noble lady.
The merges created a NEW Shen Xihe.
1 0
Replying to thinkfeelsolve • Jul 24, 2026
I’m so confused, is Prince Lie and Shen Yingruo a ship? Was all the chemistry I saw for nothing? 😭
They won't end up together. Thankfully in the novel Yingruo is married to a wonderful man, the cousin of the princes.
I'm actually confused, how could the royal family allows sisters from the SAME family married the princes?
1 0
Replying to Gabriella • Jul 24, 2026
Cant believe im saying this...but I find the second couple much more adorable than the main leads chemistry wise…
Even when I read the novel a year ago, I couldn't like the main couple, mainly bcos I hate the red flag ML.
0 3
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jul 24, 2026
Existing problems weren't annoying enough, where did No 4 come from out of the blue. Leave my CP alone...............
Fact is, in the novel, the 4th prince is the first main enemy the couple must eliminate. He appeared to be a humble and not ambitious prince, lived a happy life with his wife. Until the 5th prince blew his cover and ML cornered him in the northwest. He finally committed suicide following his wife.
1 3