Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
Replying to JunoRei • Jul 24, 2026
The story does a lot of things well, but its biggest weakness is the lack of political depth. More complex politics,…
It's sad bcos the novel is very heavy in political conflicts with dangerous main enemies.
1 0
Replying to ryutanee • Jul 23, 2026
So this is why the 5th prince looks familiar, he was in another drama with mzy as ml 😅
Then Meng Ziyi invited him to this drama 🤭
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 23, 2026
since the drama didn't show it. can someone who read the book tell me how the Gu sisters got along prior to the…
There was no detailed description, but the little sister deeply loves Prince Xin and was jealous bcos her sister married him. They were not close, especially bcos Gu Qingzhi was like a stone, unmoved and soulless. If they actually had sisters bond, then Shen Xihe would be reluctant to punish her.
1 0
Replying to Elainah • Jul 23, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I have mixed feelings about Prince Ning's death. Even though he was a terrible person, the scene was surprisingly…
Empress Dowager
1 0
Replying to Saneckles • Jul 23, 2026
I can't get enough of Jeremy, All of his recent roles have been short supporting roles. I'm a new C-dramer! Any…
After this drama ends, I highly recommend Royal Rumours! He and Meng Ziyi (the FL here) are couple and the drama is very lighthearted and comical 🤭
2 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jul 23, 2026
I need the Gu trash DEAD yesterday!!!!!!!!! 🤬She's caused so much death and chaos, she's a disgusting monster.…
Someone with power...
0 0
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • Jul 22, 2026
someone spoil me what happens to the Gu sister. I hate her to the core also I do not think she is pregnant.
The scriptwriter combined Gu sister character with an illegitimate daughter of Yu family character. So she will stay for a longer time.
0 0
Replying to Daisy • Jul 22, 2026
The fml isn't ruthless enough for me. I was expecting her to be more morally grey coz why are some people still…
FL isn't ruthless. She is cold hearted, not cold blooded. She has the mindset "if you touch me, you'll pay for it". So she won't do anything if no one hurts her or her family. But with the cold blooded ML, everyone will die in the end.
0 0
Replying to Sriparna Saha • Jul 22, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Novel readers, please spoil this for me. I really want to know when that Gu Qingshi's sister now Prince Ning's…
Gu Qingzhi's sister exists in the novel and she is obsessed with Prince Xin and wanted to marry him. After she caused a small trouble, Prince Xi finally got rid of her.
However in the drama, the scriptwriter combined her character with an illegitimate daughter of Yu family.
This Yu girl is extremely vicious and scheming. She successfully married to 2nd prince. This Yu girl will stay until the end, not dead. She (and ML) causes the downfall of 2nd prince.
0 0
Replying to Shreya • Jul 22, 2026
No but seriously He Yu absolutely owned this role. He portrays every bit of Xiao Huayong to a perfection and seems…
We all should thank Meng Ziyi for asking him to act as Xiao Huayong 👍
2 0
Replying to Sriparna Saha • Jul 22, 2026
Is there actually any love angle between Prince lie and Xihe's Sister, according to the Novel? Do they have any…
Shen Yingruo married a relative of the royal family (the princes cousin) in the novel, but the drama erased this man.
0 1
Replying to ibisfeather • Jul 21, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Yes the opening credits rarely lie, so the scenes after the disappearance must be true.I have heard that he fakes…
No need to worry. The title is "when I bloom, a hundred flowers die" means everyone who is a threat will be killed so the court will be in peace with her on top.

Bu Shulin will live in her hometown as a mother.
1 1
Replying to Ellijs • Jul 21, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I don't know why I feel that the ML will die, firstly cz in the opening sequence he disappears from the painting…
She will be the empress dowager while ML is out there looking for his antidote. They will reunite 4-5 years later instead of 8 years.
3 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jul 21, 2026
Meng ziyis this ckt is so much similar to her recently filming drama ckt shen miao. Even the styling is so similar.…
That's why I was against it when she was announced for Empress Reborn bcos they are very similar in characters. But since the two drama have at least a year gap of broadcast, it will be fine.
3 0
Replying to mparthur • Jul 21, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
In the novel, it was the grandmother.
Nope, but fake death. They will reunite.
2 0
Replying to estheeerrrrr • Jul 21, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
just started ep 3 .. how is the emperor ? does he genuinely care for ML or wants him dead ?
He cares, but doesn't mean he is good.
1 0
Replying to Berryvery • Jul 20, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Without any major spoilers can someone please just tell me who among the princes are gonna work with ml and who…
Second couple: HE

The novel: Prince Xin and Lie, 12th prince work with the main couple.

The drama? Might be only Prince Lie?

In other words, the other princes are doomed.
0 1
Replying to Best • Jul 20, 2026
I need a spoiler who's the villain here?
Isn't it obvious if you are a fan of historical drama? *wink*
But I hate the scriptwriter for changing Prince Xin/5th prince to be a creep instead of following the novel 😡
0 0
Replying to Justice22 • Jul 20, 2026
Stop making this man a SIMP 😭 and the past 3 episodes all of the crown Prince scenes are just him being with…
Oh if only you know... the novel has it worse. The author actually wrote about 3 chapters only for ML talking gibberish cheesy lines to seduce FL 🥱 and it happens a LOT that I had to skip a lot of chapters.
0 0
Replying to Shreya • Jul 20, 2026
Ooh I like Prince Lie and Shen Yingruo as a pair. They are both good and compassionate people and deserves someone…
I prefer Yingruo with her husband from the novel bcos he genuinely loves her 😭
0 0