Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location: The land of Kangaroos.
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2019

Ballerino_KAI

The land of Kangaroos.
On Bad Buddy • Jan 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I don't know why but Pran really reminds me alot of Birdy from Your Name Engraved Herein, just the way they both try and protect the people they care about by denying themselves the person they want the most (Pat for Pran and Jiehan for Birdy) and also sacrificing their own happiness for their families, let's just hope that Bad Buddy won't turn into a gay tragedy like YNEH T_T
2 21
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Jan 12, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Sitting at home with rona and this is literally the only thing keeping me going 😭
Thank you everyone!! I’m doubled vaxxed and boosted so I’m doing pretty well! 😊
0 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 11, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Sitting at home with rona and this is literally the only thing keeping me going 😭
7 6
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Jan 1, 2022
Now I can't be the only one who has no idea what the hell is going on half the time but is still tuning in every week?? 😭😭 Also I just have this gut feeling that Nam Do Yun is Hwal's reincarnated son for some reason
3 1
On Bad Buddy • Dec 23, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
All I know is Wai better watch his back because if I ever see him in the streets it's on sight
7 0
On Bad Buddy • Dec 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Heeding some of the recent comments here saying to be prepared for the upcoming angsty episodes, I need me some fluff to balance out the inevitable sadness I'm gonna feel so I'm gonna rewatch 2gether and cherry magic T_T
2 6
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Dec 12, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
You worded this VERY badly imo if you meant that a BL with a queer storyline is written better by a queer person…
Thank you! I’m just sick of all the entitled comments I keep seeing under BL shows/movies just because you’re queer (which I’m presuming most people who consume this media are), you absolutely do not get a pass to be misogynistic.
3 0
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Dec 12, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
You worded this VERY badly imo if you meant that a BL with a queer storyline is written better by a queer person…
Ummm where did I mention your gender…? I was talking about the authors of bls that YOU mentioned first weirdo, imagine telling me to read your post again like you didn’t completely just miss the point of mine lmaooo
1 1
On Bad Buddy • Dec 12, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Praying we get a lesbian storyline that doesn't just end with them holding hands I want some handmaiden type shit T_T
21 3
Replying to Nauriya • Dec 12, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I don't wanna be sexist and typical person, but when a male writer writes BL series it is a quality content, that…
You worded this VERY badly imo if you meant that a BL with a queer storyline is written better by a queer person rather than a cis woman then you are absolutely correct. However, your take is incredibly ignorant and unnecessry, it costs you nothing to not be misogynisitic and shitty so do better.
11 6
On Bad Buddy • Dec 12, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
The 'fuck me' eyes are strong with both of them but especially pran lmaooo
16 1
On Bad Buddy • Dec 9, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I don't have work tomorrow which means I'm gonna be spending the entire day having to actually think about this show and the next episode instead of being busy for nine hours and coming home to find it already aired T_T
3 0
On We Are Gamily • Dec 4, 2021
Suprised the white actor was actually quite decent (?) because when Asian shows and movies use white actors they're often shit at acting but he was probs my favourite character in this lmao
7 0
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Nov 23, 2021
Title Addicted
Hated the drama tho. I have more chemistry with my mailman than the two mains have with e/o. Also not their best…
I have very specific problems with this show kajsjdj
0 0
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Nov 23, 2021
Title Addicted
Hated the drama tho. I have more chemistry with my mailman than the two mains have with e/o. Also not their best…
Listen my mailman is very sexy what can I say 😭
3 1
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Nov 20, 2021
Title Addicted
Yeah I read the entire translated series this drama was based on in two days on wattpad. What about it?
Hated the drama tho. I have more chemistry with my mailman than the two mains have with e/o. Also not their best acting but who am I to judge lmao
2 5
On Addicted • Nov 20, 2021
Title Addicted
Yeah I read the entire translated series this drama was based on in two days on wattpad. What about it?
1 6