Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2023

Friends

Replying to Lee Hae Ah • May 13, 2026
"It just so happens, that this woman... also likes me"Excuse me. I'd like to buy 1% of your confidence
I know it was such a great line.
8 0
Replying to ItsBRN • May 13, 2026
It only took 20 episodes for the first kiss to happen, which was pretty fast for a period drama~
🤣
1 0
Replying to shraddhasingh • Apr 21, 2026
Kim Ju Ho didn't even get a lot of screen time, but I already want to punch him so hard in the face.
haha yes me too 🤣
0 0
Replying to Adri • Apr 10, 2026
We only got 25 today but tomorrow the 10th we get express which means all episodes will be released for both SVIP…
thanks for sharing the airing calendar link. I was looking for it. I paid for SVIP thinking I’d get all the rest of the eps today but it looks like I just get ep26 and the option to buy the express package. Sigh.
1 0
Replying to Hala • Apr 1, 2026
HAHAHAHHAHA ep 13, the first kiss in bed at night when sharing a room then immediately after they get attacked…
can you add a spoiler alert? thanks
6 0
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Mar 27, 2026
there is an upcoming section here on MDL with upcoming dramas with confirmed date. you can go through the pages…
thank you for these links!
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
haha at the start of today’s ep (35), I was confused about who the two scholars were. I didn’t pick up who he was until the FL started talking to him and I legit had the same reaction as Son Yan’s colleague 🤣 I already forgot about that jerk! 🤣 did this happen to anyone else?! delayed realization?
2 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Mar 25, 2026
Song Yan representing all of us, was overwhelmed by Zheng's handsomeness(And I'm overwhelmed by Xie Wu's handsomeness)
🤣
4 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 25, 2026
Fast track will be available tomorrow.If you are already a premium member, you do not need to pay anymore.
ooh not sure if I’m premium or not. I’ll double check. thanks!
1 0
Replying to milZyy • Mar 25, 2026
its tomorrow.
ok thanks! haha I’m off by a day
2 0
Replying to dramafeast • Mar 25, 2026
Love the different faces of Xie Zheng!!! https://x.com/i/status/2036364549994278925
ooh loved this.
3 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Mar 23, 2026
Mister Jin is slowly getting on my nerves. I used to like him before and I understand he just care about Changyu,…
yeah I got annoyed with him too when she was looking for ZLH during the war. he kept saying “you’re not gonna find him. there are too many people around.” he kept on being so negative!
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 23, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
loved today’s ep - 33 but one q. how come no cute hugs after the princess accepted gongsun’s proposal? how come the ending shot was them miles away from each other?! I wanted a hug or something not just cute smiles at each other! 😂 Mr director - we dragging out their story too?! sigh! those two are so cute as well!
0 1
Replying to bubblelou • Mar 23, 2026
i was watching the casting and there's a list of voice actor, it's not Zhang ling he voice ??😅i didn't even…
I read on this board. It’s mostly his voice during the show except for when he was sick and they had a voice actor help him out. but it’s mostly ZLH
3 2
Replying to nomnoms • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Am I the only one that did not expect Li Huai An to be the spy 😅
I didn’t see it coming either!! I am trying to think if there were any other signs earlier.

any chance he’s a double agent? I don’t want him to be bad.
2 1
Replying to bam • Mar 21, 2026
I understand XZ choices in the Lucheng battle, but I still wished they gave him longer and better fighting scenes.…
It’s really become clear the show really is all about our FL.
7 8