Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2023

Friends

Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Mad at the letter? In fact, it was very tender. He says he had thought they could work on their revenges without…
I was mad bc I wanted them to have their reunion and talk it out. I wanted more cute romantic scenes!! lol 🤣
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
commentary about ep18. who else got really mad at Xukai’s letter? I was thinking to myself - are you f’ing kidding me? when are we gonna see him again? and I felt terrible for Zhou Ye’s character. she was so looking forward to talking to him all day and then she gets that letter? I was so mad and sad for her!!

however..,thank goodness Xukai shows up at the end of 19. but no loveydovey cuteness. haha XK is all biz marching into that hall.

but man I really did enjoy eps 18 and 19. looks like the roller coaster continues as I saw the trailers for 20 and 21. let’s go!
3 5
Replying to tealplans • 2 days ago
Can someone explain to me briefly about the Pei Yu Ting part in episode 19? I don't quite understand what she…
ditto. don’t know who she is, other than the fact that she’s from the same family has Mme Pei and the guy the oldest daughter is engaged to.
0 0
Replying to BaoBei • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Episode 19 in the end was so high-action! Shen Run unsheathing the sword so bored and nonchalantly really killed…
and I thought it couldn’t grt any better than ep14 with the north bandits. and then we get ep19. wow. this is a good story.
0 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • 2 days ago
Xu Kai's acting is so good. No matter how intense the scene gets, he never loses control of the performance. The…
Agree! he’s one of my fav Cdrama actors
6 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 6 days ago
https://kisskh.at/696675-yi-ou-chun/discussions/155298-calendar-official-airing-schedule
this link doesn’t work ;(
0 1
On The Early Spring • 20 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Now that I’ve had a second to process ep20, I want to take a moment to talk about two things: storytelling and mental health. Man, the reading the journal, and us learning about their friend’s truest thoughts. his love for the FL, how he wasn’t deserving. how he wished her happiness but didn’t believe he could be the one for her bc he didn’t know how to be happy himself. and then sun yu’s unrequited love, and then our FL’s realization that he was in love with her the whole time. wow, what storytelling. it was like peeling back all the layers of the onion, and we are just left with raw emotions. just wow. and then there is the mental health piece. we knew he was struggling. but we didn’t know it was that bad. it makes me wonder - am I good friend? am I paying attention to my loved ones? I am realizing it’s really important to pay attention to the signs for the cries of help. they may be subtle and with how fast I am moving, I could miss it. and so it’s a reminder to slow down, be present, be there for the people we love and cherish. This drama. to send such an importer message. I hope our characters are able to overcome this devastating event. and I look forward to seeing how the story unfolds in the last few eps.
3 0
Replying to Aurora_7 • 20 days ago
"I, Sun Yu fell in love with an angel" This is heartbreaking😭😭😭😭😭
I agree. omg so sad. what a beatiful phrase, but just so sad.
1 0
Replying to Maria E • 20 days ago
Yes, I do think both characters are flawed. Neither Flora nor Luan Nian is perfect, and honestly, neither of them…
Thanks for sharing. I think this is a really important nuance and now I really want to read the book which I was planning on doing anyways. I’m wondering, if because of the dropped episodes some of this nuance in character development was also dropped.
0 2
Replying to miiyaa • 21 days ago
calendar? Aren’t we getting express on the 9th?
thanks for clarifying. my bad!
1 0
Replying to miiyaa • 22 days ago
calendar? Aren’t we getting express on the 9th?
that’s speculation when the express package will come out. nothing official yet.
0 2
Replying to sachapz • 22 days ago
Somebody heard youJail meme👇https://x.com/girlszcoregirll/status/2096461427359826132?s=20
haha thanks for the link, so funny
1 0
Replying to meiiyuki • 22 days ago
My POV: This conversation felt like another miscommunication between Luke and Flora.​From Luke’s side, I don’t…
really really good point. thanks for sharing your perspective on that ep18 convo.

ugh they are just so bad at communicating.
3 0
Replying to nfabjoy • 22 days ago
I think the key thing about Luke is that we already know he doesn’t talk. He spent months as a child without…
we have to remember that flora is young. I agree with what you’ve said here. but at ep18, she’s just four years out of college. at that same age, I was def not as confident and assertive as I was now.

I like what you said about modeling how to express yourself. I agree. but her lack of confidence and the difference in power bc of the boss/employee relationship makes her hesitant and more guarded.

They both are at fault as to why the relationship is what it is now. Let’s not pin it all on the girl.
7 1
Replying to Msfi • 24 days ago
I went to a business dinner in China. So many toasts, some in the room got very tipsy. It is fine to toast with…
😮I knew the abv was high but didn’t it was that high! holy cow
1 0
Replying to MeggyGP • 24 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Did I miss something... Are they living now together or not?
nope the living situation with the roomies got resolved so she moved back…but now she’s on a biz trip so not in Beijing at all right now (ep16)
2 1
Replying to DLee1209 • 26 days ago
she knows she has that power over him…
hahaha she is def intimidated by him professionally and I can see why she has a lack of confidence - which impacts her ability to speak up. but yeah both are terrible at communicating lol
3 0
Replying to Jiejie • 26 days ago
the only thing Flora leads in the relationship is becoming intimate. everything else she follows. I assume her…
she knows she has that power over him…
1 2
Replying to Nehhhhh • 26 days ago
the landlord lives with them
he travels a lot for work and is not there that often
0 0