Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2023

Friends

Replying to DLee1209 • Mar 20, 2026
I might need to go rewatch…a few times more.. just to make sure I understand your comment 😂
haha I was joking! It’s an excuse for me to go watch a few more times. It’s a great scene.
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Yes ahhaha, they posted about 16 kisses, and we had a vid that time ❤️‍🔥🤭
are the kisses we’ve gotten so far part of the 16!! like the angry parting kiss?!
0 1
Replying to Josna Vincy • Mar 20, 2026
Wowwww what a cinematography is thatttt!!???? When he was forging the double blade it felt like, that double blade…
I might need to go rewatch…a few times more.. just to make sure I understand your comment 😂
1 3
Replying to SobokSobok • Mar 20, 2026
QS: "I have never seen anything like it in this medical texts" I wonder why......
Mr strategy needs to give her a special lesson….😂
2 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Mar 20, 2026
Just came across this recording of ZLH and ZRN (corrected) singing a jazzy song for the new year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO3RaUVq4aM…
I saw this clip earlier too and was like - he can sing too?! so talented!
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Mar 20, 2026
Dang Kai gained 500k followers for his role in PoJ.https://www.facebook.com/groups/1313986846019764/permalink/2166017980816642/?mibextid=Nif5oz
whoa that’s crazy. happy for him and hope he gets more roles as a result. excited to see what’s next!
1 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Mar 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I'm seeing a lot of social media comments like ChangYu is dumb for rejecting Xie Zheng, cause he said eff the…
yes!! at first the cheesy romcom fan in me was disappointed, but once I sat and thought about her rationale. I get it. and he also understands as well. and the grand tutor said she could be in the army and she declined bc she doesn’t like killing people. She needs and wants her own path. I respect her for it and so does XZ.
3 0
Replying to jennieha • Mar 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Can someone tell me what happen to FL sister after the Li Ann arc? Was she rescued after being kidnapped ?
yes that was a few eps ago. XZ rescued her.
0 0
Replying to An Jing • Mar 20, 2026
Finally i catched with the episode! Will we get only one episode a day? so sad (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
tomorrow (Sat) we get two!
4 1
Replying to topRingtone • Mar 20, 2026
Wasn't there supposed to be a scene in EP28 where Changyu was kinda mad at Xie Zheng for cutting himself with…
that’s in a later ep. I saw it in one of the trailers
3 1
Replying to paxxie • Mar 20, 2026
She's quite muscular for her thin framehttps://www.reddit.com/r/cdramasfans/comments/1hxxn1k/appreciation_post_for_tian_xiweis_toned/
holy cow she is jacked!!
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
anyone else recognize the grand tutor? I love this actor, Li Jian Yi. I know him from amidst a snowstorm of love - Leo wu’s coach; Su Ye’s grandfather in The Best Thing. I know there are others.
15 5
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
(Ep27) I loved the late nite “date” by the waterfall - sparring, fish snack, then honest convo by the fire. I can’t get enough of these two.
8 0
Replying to sarathustra • Apr 6, 2024
I don't mean to be dramatic but when Xing Zhi calls Shen Li "A Li" my heart melts, evaporates out of my body and…
yes everytime he calls her ALi, it brings a smile to my face. and isn’t that the nickname for the cute boy/son in eternal love?
0 0
Replying to DramaXLover • Apr 6, 2024
I'm still waiting for XZ to say cluck cluck to SL utleast in the final episode😭AND HER BEAT HIM🤣i miss them…
cluck cluck!! 🐓🐓🐓
0 0
Replying to Cicada • Apr 6, 2024
https://youtube.com/shorts/UGnzKxjsj60?si=sXpv5x8vpqtC4XfdZLY and her spear😍
thanks for sharing. she is so awesome
2 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 4, 2024
Natural law is slightly dumb lol. Where’s the new blood? You can’t just keep killing the AG and not replacing…
that’s what I was wondering too. they had the scene of XZ being “born” - what about others?
1 0
Replying to kaka • Apr 2, 2024
shenli, li, ah li, lili.. so cute haha 😂
yes all the pet names. love it and can’t get enough of it!
0 0
Replying to Whatevermugi • Apr 1, 2024
So nice of XZ trying to make the village house just like when they meet. Not to mention there is TUBBY ( the Tub…
hahaa good catch I forgot about that tub.😂
2 0
Replying to leenaaaa • Apr 1, 2024
man changed his appearance while maintaining his dignified attitude I can't take yu yi seriously 😭
😂
2 0