News
Replying to An chuxia • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
why not black dragon? ML is a black dragon according to the novel
oh I’m surprised they didn’t do the dragon for him in the show…you know Phoenix = empress and dragon = emperor in chinese ancient times. that pairing makes sense!
3 1
Replying to zzz z • Mar 31, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
i did not expect him to freeze the lightning AND the sky 🤣
yeah the freezing of the lightning was so bada**!
5 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Mar 31, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
THE COMEDY OF FURONG SIS IS JUST BRILLIANT 😭😭 Literally she is us hahaha.
hahaa 100%
1 0
Replying to zzz z • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
can't wait for XZ to go crazy
me too, that’s exactly what I said this morning, before I watched ep23.
0 0
Replying to DLee1209 • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
what time do the eps drop? I am finally all caught up and am waiting for ep23 to drop. haha
thanks yes! must be 8amET
0 1
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I wish this show aired earlier, so I could watch it before going to work.😌
what time do the eps drop? I am finally all caught up and am waiting for ep23 to drop. haha
0 6
Replying to Gillianpoet • Mar 29, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Okay does it drive anyone else crazy the way they did her lips? :) Loving this drama btw- bad lipstick and all…
I noticed this too! it’s like they ran out of lipstick haha
1 0
Replying to romcomqueen • Mar 18, 2024
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
They put it on iwanttfc! 5 eps. are out now
Thank you! I just watched the trailer, and it’s super cute. It looks like it requires a monthly subscription. https://www.iwanttfc.com/#!/hero/whatswrongwithseckimph
0 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Mar 8, 2024
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Any idea how us viewers in the USA can watch? Not sure Viu works here in the states.
0 13
Replying to Lailamajnun • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
There is but wasn’t closed. lol
haha I def noticed that too 😂🤣 I do love all her puffer coats.
0 0
Replying to DLee1209 • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
wait where did you see this?! no I didn’t lol
Found it! Thanks! Snapped a pic of it straight from the Tencent app: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c2w0Sdz2H-ZT1qQdMqlFmvpnuovBAz2g/view?usp=drivesdk
0 1
Replying to DLee1209 • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
wait where did you see this?! no I didn’t lol
thanks!
0 0
Replying to DLee1209 • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
wait where did you see this?! no I didn’t lol
thank you!! haha gonna go look
0 1
Replying to DLee1209 • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
last two eps will drop this Saturday 6amET
yes 10eps left, 2 eps a day between now and then ;)
1 1
Replying to Gnicks • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Did you see Xiao Guo Guo's locksreen/wallpaper is Yiyang's arm the one with the "tattoo"..acckkk🍒☕
wait where did you see this?! no I didn’t lol
0 8
Replying to Between The Lines • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
What was interesting about the 147 break was how he switched hands to pot one of the balls. This was straight…
there was a point in an earlier ep where we see LYY was ambidextrous. I can’t remember when but I remember thinking to myself - oh this will be important later on.
0 0
Replying to ymynym • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
what convinced me to keep watching this is the bts vids wandering around in twitter! Gods why are they so lovey…
@ymynhm never mind! someone else below shared a Google doc that has all the bts links
0 0
Replying to MyeTezz • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
New Episodes BTS that was released on drama’s official Weibo (11 & 12 Feb)https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5000012577308783https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4999943719682062https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5000372226555915For…
wow!! thanks for this!! I was just about to head to Twitter to look for the bts clips.
0 0
Replying to HaruOppa • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Please please please someone reply to this comment when all episodes release!
last two eps will drop this Saturday 6amET
0 3
Replying to ymynym • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
what convinced me to keep watching this is the bts vids wandering around in twitter! Gods why are they so lovey…
can you share some of the bts links? thanks!
0 0