News
Replying to twinty • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I think it is because she change her user name to Lin's Guo. Lin means forest and Guo mean fruit. If he didn't…
@twinty haha right there with you, l am loving this drama too and am thinking about all these little details. lol
0 1
Replying to Peqa • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
we need a spin off of MXD and Lin Lin story!
I want a Jiang Yang spin off too haha!
0 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Today is almost like a wrapping up most hanging stories, wondering what will be there for the next 10 episodes?
them both winning world championships?
0 0
Replying to haje93 • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
viewers tend to be much harsher on female characters than male ones tbh so i'm not surprised by the reaction.…
I’ll politely disagree. when you are young and experienced, it’s hard to process your own emotions, let alone someone else’s. I think now they will be able to do it, they know each other’s temperaments and will also communicate better too.
0 0
Replying to twinty • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I think it is because she change her user name to Lin's Guo. Lin means forest and Guo mean fruit. If he didn't…
thanks I don’t know WeChat well enough to know how it works so I figured it was something that like
0 3
Replying to kat797 • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
6 minutes into episode 17 thoughts:Are we sure this is the ml's first relationship? Or did he read too many romance…
yeah I was talking with a friend about this. he has too many smooooth moves. like the lighter move. haha
1 1
Replying to sakie • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Because of his tone and attitude when he talked to her. She clearly went to look for him to make sure he’s emotionally…
Thanks for your perspective. It happened so fast - at first, I was like, how did that situation spiral out of control into that fight. Then when I thought about it, it seemed like he was being distracted and not willing to talk and pretending to avoid her. When in fact, he wasn’t avoiding her, he was looking for the darn strawberries! His love language is food. and you’re right, his lack of words just worsened the situation. But you’re right, she was probably embarrassed by her family and was hurt too, and didn’t know how to deal. and then he must have been feeling hurt and jealous and the whole situation was just triggering and high stakes. I was stressed out for them! anyway thanks for sharing your perspective on what happened because I was trying to make sense of it all too. I need to go rewatch the scene to see what else I might have missed re body language and words. At least we know from the previews that their fight doesn’t last long. I look forward to seeing how it all unfolds and they get strong as a result.
1 0
Replying to sakie • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
I really like tight brotherhood aspect in the story. We have Jiang Yang helping LYY set up his new billiard hall,…
and LYY is giving back by providing jobs to those who played the game but didn’t excel in their career. love it.
2 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Feb 11, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Lin Lin is Xiaodong's on and off girlfriend.You meant Lin Yiyang - no family ties to the other girl. Let's just…
No I think it’s LYY that hit XD with a brick, not LinLin. It was meant to further reinforce that her family doesn’t like LYY and they have a huge mountain to climb for her family to accept him.
1 4
Replying to kittymelody • Nov 8, 2023
Title Only for Love
E13 & 14 have bad English subs on dramacool and myasiantv website but on kisskh it's a good subs. Does anyone…
viki has been pretty good
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Nov 5, 2023
Title Only for Love
I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on my job having him in that close proximity wearing pj’s and holding a…
😂
1 1
Replying to ladyevenstar-22 • Jun 20, 2023
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Can't find it on Netflix is it under another name
it’s not on Netflix now. I just finished watching it on viki.
0 0