News Replying to InSearchOfHappyEndings • Jun 15, 2026
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Really liked the first episode. The whole remote house serial killer plotline was clever and funny at the same…
and how it comes to a full circle with the Asgard guy going back home.
6 0
Replying to Nora • Jun 7, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
If I were in this show, I wouldn’t even need to think twice as I already know who my crush would be.S1 – Mujin.…
Jinyoung, Siwon looks like Jinyoung
1 1
Replying to DVa2000 • Jun 7, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
agreed! first thing that popped in my head BaBi from Yumi’s Cells
yes! after Yumi’s cells I went down à Jinyoung rabbit hole and discovered Got7
3 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Jun 7, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Lee Si Won is giving me Park Jinyoung vibes - especially his lower half of the face.Not starting this yet, want…
agreed! first thing that popped in my head BaBi from Yumi’s Cells
5 2
Replying to windyks • Jan 27, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
someone shared the link below but no sub
don’t click that link, it’s virusy. someone add subs to the kisskh.CO , chebal? heads up the .in is also virusy
2 0
Replying to windyks • Jan 25, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
someone shared the link below but no sub
this is why I started learning Korean
1 0
Replying to Nabie • Jan 13, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
I only know Bonhee studio Instagram account which seemed to have tagged her personal account, if she’s part…
I clicked on the link above to mujin’s account. the pop up pic said “dating show master” caption below the “luvU2” profile pic
1 1
Replying to Leo • Jan 13, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
MJ and bonhee got together ??
good question, anyone know when the filming dates were?
0 0
Replying to Nabie • Jan 13, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
I only know Bonhee studio Instagram account which seemed to have tagged her personal account, if she’s part…
haha, it says “dating show Master”
1 3
Replying to sloanefix • Jan 13, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
episode link??
found on kisskh.co
2 1
Replying to Ellina D • Jan 13, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
Comimg this Saturday. Subs might be out on Sunday (?).
thanks! came here trying to find info on that. Will it appear as “episode 13?” or is it a “special?”
2 1
Replying to Saneckles • Jan 8, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
shaking hands ≠ holding hands
that’s how touch starved a person is to think that a handshake is on par with skinship
4 0
Replying to HutchFan • Dec 31, 2025
Title Nice to Not Meet You
I don’t understand all the negativity. I was very entertained and thought the leads were great.
after looking up the ML and FL, perhaps the negativity was their IRL age difference ? ML is 53, FL is like 17 yrs younger? I thought she was in her 40s tbh
0 0
Replying to Pkook • Dec 30, 2025
Title Nice to Not Meet You Spoiler
What happened to second leads ? 😒
it’s resolved, nice ending for 2nd leads at the park. He shows up with family registration with his changing son’s family nme to his own. He uses the term husband, so they’ re married. hands are held. Bubbles are in the air.
2 1
Replying to Ess • Dec 24, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
dam is darim sister ever coming back
maybe the organ thugs got her anyway
2 0
Replying to poice • Dec 22, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
Jiyoong - 2000Sangwon - 1999 Mujin - 1999 Sanghyeon - 1997 Hyeonjoon - 1996 Jiwon - 1990 Sohyun - 1990Yeeun -…
right? I thought Jiwon was oldest and yeeun youngest based on behavior
4 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 18, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
to paraphrase The Portal game meme. The Preview is a LIE
4 1
Replying to ChuBinna • Dec 18, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Finallly Miok accepting how hayeong feeling that seonu is so KINDEST😭😭😭😭
yet keeps letting his kid down?
0 0
Replying to kwelsh • Dec 17, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
after skimming through and watching MuJin and BonHee I genuinely love their “relationship” it feels genuine…
disagree. the ballerina is scary.
0 0
Replying to lushurou • Dec 17, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
yeeun gives off mean girl vibes never liked her
same. Principal dancer acting like a Prima Donna ::gaspeth:: I dislike her sneering smile, like someone farted in her general direction. She gives delulu UNstable energy. à walking red flag.
4 0