Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 28, 2023

Friends

Replying to Xingye • 19 hours ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
What’s Pi O’s fault here? I genuinely don’t understand 🥹 Even if he did something wrong he’s already…
jeongyo doesn’t know that. he thinks Pio ordered a hit. he saw Pio visiting his abductors while investigating, he was behind the stone fence when Pio asked how much money to tell him, but when he returned the guy was dead.
5 1
On 25 Years of You • 3 days ago
Title 25 Years of You Spoiler
when she said “ you are not my destiny…” I expected the second half of that sentence to be “ you are my CHOICE “ . I should start writing ✍️.
0 1
Replying to Kdramasana • 7 days ago
There is something so uncanny about this drama that I can’t exactly put my finger on. It’s a mixture of the…
when life gives you potatoes, make vodka
0 0
Replying to aberration • 7 days ago
OMG, why are there so many of you wanting an abusive, toxic POS to get a girl? 😭 Do you honestly believe in…
they must have à Scorpio Venus placement , lolz
0 0
Replying to gmhvx • 7 days ago
I am really curious whether Park Su A is acting stupid, like he has a ring on his finger, like he's taken.I hate…
unfortunately they exist IRL. everyone ignored my husband till he had a ring in his finger. Once I vetted him as suitable for reproduction, lazy bitches popped out of the woodwork.
3 0
Replying to moonchild • 8 days ago
Title The Scandal
People whining about naked/sex scenes being "westernized" as if Koreans didnt have sex... ridiculous.
wonder why the birth rate declined 2015-2023?
0 0
Replying to LGiam • 8 days ago
Title The Scandal
haha right.. and this director is famous for that kind of genre.. previously he directed Somebody netflix too…
Hit the spot was an explicit drama, but it was artistically done. Well lit. (Not a film/movie, an actual episodic drama)
0 0
Replying to DVa2000 • 8 days ago
Title The Scandal
the story has been around for a while. Since 1782. If you find boobies and boinking offensive, skip this and move…
I enjoyed the cinematography and the color grading, the music was playing classical western pieces with Joseon instruments which I found nice, The transitions were cool, like one was a close up of à hand drawn map that was sent between the ML and FL and a silk banner swiped slowly from left to right to reveal the same topography IRL with a line of troops traveling the terrain.
1 0
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • 9 days ago
i thought this drama is about long-term fall-out-of-love couples first break up, focus on themselves, they encounter…
it’s Ho Ya 호 야 . Namgung Ho is the ML.
1 0
Replying to Rose • 9 days ago
which one is better, this or the korean version? i only plan to watch one of them
I like both for different reasons
0 0
Replying to DVa2000 • 9 days ago
meh, Jaein is annoying
she is though? one can provide useful information without being annoying. I said what I said.
6 0
Replying to Diva70 • 9 days ago
Episode 7 was soooo awesome. I literally had chills watching it. The tension just seemed to rise and fall and…
🤣 one octave away from a strait jacket. love it
2 0
Replying to Yuichin • 9 days ago
And also Pi O's grandfather kinda become soft towards Pi O this episode
the question sounded Snarky to me instead of concerned 🧐
1 1
Replying to fortunn • 9 days ago
Gosh I really hate how pio is always lashing out at leople who cares about him. Jaein only wants to help him yet…
meh, Jaein is annoying
6 2
Replying to ecurai • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
I guess K-netizens thought babies were delivered by storks before this drama came out. They must have had quite…
explains the birth plummeting from 2015-2023. Those pandas 🐼 🐼 couldn’t figure it out till they gave them Visual instructions, to go forth and multiply. Boinking between Consenting Adults is healthy.
1 0
Replying to SK1388 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
What’s with the rating?? Minimum 8.5/10 show! Absolutely loved it! Didn’t get the ending. Help me with it.…
he dead 💀
1 0
Replying to dropahat • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Which K-Drama has the worst ending? https://kisskh.at/list/Ln8NXql4
2521
2 1