News Replying to RuthOHara • Jul 26, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
And her constant fake smile....
her “smile” is the nose crinkle made when something stinks.
4 0
On Eden Season 2 • Jul 26, 2026
Title Eden Season 2
product placements in “unscripted” reality show, ew
0 0
Replying to aMbEr • Jul 25, 2026
Title Eden
what happened to seungjae? you can dm me 😊
I still don’t understand what happened to make him spiral?
0 0
Replying to Eameo • Jul 24, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Jin Woo & Tissue Box
I re-binged ep1-9 after reading this comment and couldn’t UNsee the tissue box 🤣
0 0
On Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2 • Jul 24, 2026
Title Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2
oooh, ep6 includes the dads! I wished they dropped all the episodes at once.
6 0
Replying to Finding Namjachingu • Jul 24, 2026
Title Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2
Is eps 5 uploaded anywhere??
kisskh.co has English subs right now. it’s not up on prime yet
1 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
He literally looked like Ji chang wook so many times from a certain angle
the yearning look in the surfboard shop from Lovestruck in the city while she had JCWs finger by her mouth
3 0
Replying to Hehe • Jul 23, 2026
Title Match to Marry: With Parents Season 2
I am rooting for ye chan and da hye.
where is episode 5?
2 1
On Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Jinwoooooooooo 😭. somebody put his head in their lap and stroke his hair! Hug him already somebody! Upvote his Shabu Shabu restaurant on K-Yelp! He gives Sensitive Hyunjin from SKZ vibes , why are they hurting him?!
3 3
Replying to Uvimolla • Jul 23, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Yes! Especially when he smiles
no Bo Gum’s teeth don’t look like they fit in his mouth. a they distracted me from the kdrama Encounter.
0 1
Replying to DVa2000 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
I feel he looks more like Got7’s Jinyoung ( Yumi’s Cells, The Witch, Devil Judge, Un— Seoul)
I loved that episode with Junho and Jinyoung!
1 0
Replying to Eameo • Jul 22, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Are you suggesting the girls have to pick someone they don’t find appealing, whether in looks or personality?I…
no subtitles 😭
0 0
Replying to maplecottoncandy • Jul 22, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Literally not even yesterday I was thinking about how Si Won resembled Ok Taec Yeon and today Yu Jin said the…
I feel he looks more like Got7’s Jinyoung ( Yumi’s Cells, The Witch, Devil Judge, Un— Seoul)
5 2
Replying to Eameo • Jul 22, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
It’s really frustrating to notice that so much context is being left out, like scenes from teasers we never…
there’s unreleased scenes from episodes without subtitles as well
1 0
Replying to Eameo • Jul 22, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Are you suggesting the girls have to pick someone they don’t find appealing, whether in looks or personality?I…
link to those unaired scenes ? Please
0 2
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 20, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
ep2 Ok Taecyon, I recognize those ears even while covered in mud. I see you Captain Korea.
14 1
Replying to Lucky Star • Jul 19, 2026
Title 25 Years of You
Sota looks so good in red that I will pretend it’s green 😆And I am not talking about any clothes.😉
🚩 ?
0 1
On Spooky in Love • Jul 18, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Extraordinary Attorney BOO 👻
33 1
Replying to Mango Latte • Jul 18, 2026
Title The East Palace
I'll take ggeokmeoksali > labubu any day!!!!!
right? reminded me of Little Big Planet
1 0
On The East Palace • Jul 18, 2026
Title The East Palace
Joseon Constantine, awesomesauce.
9 1