Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 28, 2023

Friends

Replying to eliva • Jul 6, 2026
fr i was like that must be just a dream but it kept going and when i finally tought it was true they proved me…
never trust the preview
1 0
Replying to Seo • Jul 6, 2026
Egarly waiting for next episodes & i wish, after that.. this drama will cross rating 10%.. Then we will see…
what is M Countdown Show?
0 1
Replying to cwk1997 • Jul 6, 2026
Another Pedophile Romance South Korean Drama
I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

this totally takes place in an office.
0 1
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Jul 6, 2026
I need to know what citrus perfume he’s wearing 😭😭
it’s probably the sanitizer mist from his e-closet. otherwise something with neroli or Bergamot notes. I’m a bit of a fragrance addict with a spreadsheet, lolz. EDIT: he has a signature scent but it doesn’t mention anything citrusy: https://coreelle.com/collections/the-fdtn
1 1
Replying to gmat6594 • Jul 6, 2026
The TF has two carrots. Fulfillment at work and giving her heart away. Not revealing that he will return to the…
the US plan was before he realized he likes her, he isn’t being insincere or shady
5 1
Replying to Serafim • Jul 6, 2026
Natural reaction tbh she just got her heart broken, she knows his family, she bought a house for them, she has…
omo, she bought them a HOUSE?!
0 2
Replying to Heyasa • Jul 6, 2026
That Darcy hand flex scene at 11:27 🤪🤪🤪
I FOUND MY TRIBE!!!! yes the Darcy hand flex! I had P and P playing in the background for 3 years straight because the soundtrack soothed my family
6 0
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Jul 6, 2026
It seems that they changed it to two episodes per week but this Saturday we will not have one. This is not fair...
I enjoyed it so much that I am patiently waiting for Season 2 episode 3
1 0
Replying to coffeecookie • Jul 6, 2026
Zo In Sung is one of the most beautiful men alive. One thing I noticed about older dramas, the MLs are just better…
less plastic surgery
1 0
Replying to Dammyxoxo • Jul 6, 2026
Title The Love Lab
Producers went through so much to bring a guy that looks like seo Inguk and Hyun Jin didn’t look at him twice…
even after that lovely singing?!
1 0
Replying to voltX • Jul 6, 2026
Title The Love Lab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6S_Ug88-yI
oooh, 10-Q, so nice.
1 0
Replying to Leo • Jul 3, 2026
Can any body tell me ..what happened in ep6 .... In our country it's not uploaded yet
non spoiler. the men wrote what their “hidden charms” were on cards. when the women went to the living room they read the cards with no names. they picked one and waited in cars for guys to arrive, wondering who they were. nobody guessed correctly so new couples went on dates.
1 0
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Jul 2, 2026
It seems that they changed it to two episodes per week but this Saturday we will not have one. This is not fair...
while waiting I binged Match to Marry: With Parents
0 2
Replying to queenofuniverse • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Love Lab
si hyun is def a player so annoying I was rooting for him and hyunjin. also I wish this was just like 2-3 eps…
how many scenarios will there be across series?. we’ve had 2 so far. the 2nd longer than the 2 episodes of the first.
0 1
Replying to Uvimolla • Jun 30, 2026
Title The Love Lab
As expected of pd jinjoo she only makes top tier shows. Loved it !
ep5 odi?
0 0
Replying to PaulUK • Jun 30, 2026
Very good so far.*As others have commented FL was mature with the break up, they love each other but are too different,…
omo! I just posted the same question , is a smile the opposite of his frown of approval?
2 1