News
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuh have to wait one whole week for more butterflies now. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I am debating whether to read the webtoon
1 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
So interested in knowing how their love story will unfold. Also, I am excited for SFL's new romance with the younger…
ahhhhh, waiting for the next episode is hard. Webtoon peeps, do they say WHY ML got divorced? they smile, but if he has a frown mean approval, is a smile contempt?
1 10
Replying to Jyte12 • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
This is going so well. Love the FL's smile. Guess they turned the childhood connection trope on its head.
right?! I found it clever
2 0
Replying to Sarah • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Anyone who read the original work will see the difference between the drama and the manhwa. The female lead was…
so like Oh My Venus beginning?
0 0
Replying to orangebloom • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I just realised that the repair shop ahjussi is FL‘s father?? Looks like ML has a close relationship with him.
they just snuck in a childhood connection without the children
0 0
Replying to liizus • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
want to punch her ex so bad
for me it’s her ex boss
0 1
Replying to bullc6 • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
It is, she has the best character development in the webtoon. Hope they stick to it.
ooh, link to webtoon?
0 0
BingerWatcher • Jun 29, 2026
Review The Beauty Inside
::guitar riff:: 🎶 When I was a ten years boy
0 0
Replying to Zen • Jun 29, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
they made kang mina beg, im mad
the dude that gave her the hat was the shirtless dude in the cafe, right? I thought only fully clothed peeps went to beach in SK? I’ve only seen surfers in neoprene suits. all that skin caught me off guard. 👀
1 0
Replying to Luciusmaximus • Jun 29, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
It reminds me of my friend he's in a complicated love triangle.He likes this girl the girl likes nobody and nobody…
triangle? dot? line? ray?
2 0
Replying to Premiumsideoflife • Jun 29, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Maybe because of world cup
but SK didn’t make it to the round of 32? mourning period? ☹️
3 0
Replying to Aniket shaw05 • Jun 29, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
episode 06 😐
is it out? thought it was delayed? link?
0 0
Replying to chasing paris • Jun 29, 2026
Title The Love Lab
Sihyun shouldve joined noona is a woman to me if he wanted to marry next yr that badly lol
right? I had to double check Which show I was watching, noona has a delay this week btw
1 0
Replying to Namacool • Jun 28, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
You idiot 🤣 did u watch whole episodes ml like her work , her passion n spark towards works he just tells her…
probably a fan of the mom from Something in the Rain
0 0
Replying to Namacool • Jun 28, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
You idiot 🤣 did u watch whole episodes ml like her work , her passion n spark towards works he just tells her…
that was a dream, no?
0 0
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Jun 27, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
It seems that they changed it to two episodes per week but this Saturday we will not have one. This is not fair...
I recommend Love Lab, it’s fun
6 4
Replying to salmaMk • Jun 26, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
they are finally noticing Siwon i was chocked he isnt the most popular. i hope he dont settle with jiseung and…
First one I took note of was Siwon because he looks like Jinyoung from Got7
1 0
Replying to marchesa_ • Jun 25, 2026
Title Run On
I love Kang Tae-oh. I think he is an amazing actor. I gave the drama 7 stars only because of him. The drama itself…
agreed!
1 0
Replying to Lavenderrr • Jun 23, 2026
Title The Love Lab
The airing schedule is 2 eps per week on wednesday?
my Netflix says Tuesday, and here we are no new episodes. specific time?
0 2
Replying to Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Jun 15, 2026
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Replying to deleted comment
her eyes and teeth creeped me out, it gave the meme of the overly attached girlfriend vibes. How she didn’t she end up with a diagnosis from her peers in that Psych department ?
0 0