News
Replying to inquisitive • Dec 12, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
I just love Soo Bin's reactions :) He's adorable :)
I’m now a TxT fan
2 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 12, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I was expecting mouth to mouth resuscitation or something after her “rescue your unconscious man tik tok challenge”
5 0
Asianatica • Dec 5, 2025
List Hottest kiss scene - K-dramas
Potato Lab. the one out on the field with Seungmin singing My Destiny.
1 0
Replying to Premiumsideoflife • Dec 5, 2025
Title Moon River
The ml actor looks like Straykids Bangchan
build wise perhaps, but KTO has a wider jawline. 5urprise is the name of the group he was in
2 0
Replying to BridieHernon • Dec 5, 2025
Title Moon River
Ok so episode 9 looks steamy 🤣
Scrub to 45 minutes in. you’re welcome.
2 1
Replying to Jiejie • Dec 5, 2025
Title Moon River
The Zhen bird - I missed the whole point of that. Anyone care to explain?
MLs mom was killed with this poison. the only one in possession of it was Bissi Big Ears’ dad with his trade connections.
1 0
Replying to doll parts • Dec 4, 2025
Title Couple on the Backtrack
i dont get why the FL keeps saying that bando ruined her life i mean other than a few misunderstandings the ML…
he tells her she’s not pretty, ridicules her when she bought a dress after a long time of neglecting her own wants. he’s constantly berating her.But she’s super tired and being mean too
3 0
Replying to zamperx • Dec 4, 2025
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Ep 3, the ml didn't even remember his son, but ofc they wrote that the fl did remember 🙄
well when someone occupies your body for 75% of a year, you ‘member
4 0
Replying to sweet_dream • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Damn, 2ML is just the worst character in this drama. He is trying to use the misunderstandings between the main…
I need to know why Baby Mama is out of the picture
0 0
Replying to nie wiem • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
He heard Jun calling Da Rim auntie at the end of the ep
such a sadistic cliffhanger
1 0
Replying to Moonbeam • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I heard from someone living in SK that it is quite a “big thing” in Korean culture to avoid head on confrontations…
what the DMZ?
0 1
Replying to NCortina • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Episode 8 CANNOT end like thiisss😭😭😭 another week of anxiety 🫠🫠
screaming inside
6 1
Replying to krispy007 • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
What is FIONE?
it is. Phonetically, the O should be before the I …foine, like when Hagrid presents the squished birthday cake to Harry. “ I imagine it tastes ‘foine’ just the same”
1 1
Replying to _zibby_ • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
today’s epi was good i was so hyped when i watched epi 7 that i will write this that but tbh i am done i will…
in the preview, does it look like 1: they got engaged with family then 2: chicklet ran off to the dude she wants to be with and 3: ML caught them again leading to 4: ML finally knowing FL isn’t married? if so, then will he be relieved? or SUUUUPER pissed off?
2 1
DVa2000 • Dec 1, 2025
List watchable with family
Any recommendations for skinship-free drama to watch when kids home on vacation are much appreciated =)
0 0
Replying to yas • Nov 30, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
Question I ask myself every time I watch one of these dating shows. I think they find mysterious/lowkey aloof…
what do they mean by small face? can someone please name a big faced actress so I can understand?
0 1
Replying to stellyn • Nov 27, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I usually hate love triangles, but this one was executed really well. I also adore Ha Yeon she’s really sweet,…
it’s a square
0 0
Asianatica • Nov 18, 2025
List Best 'Grown & Sexy' Korean Actor
where is song joon ki?
1 1
Replying to MK • Nov 13, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
Tiktok already have spoilers abt Mujin and bohee age and occupationI would have enjoyed the reveal more after…
how old?
1 1
Replying to Uvimolla • Nov 13, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
Ok aside from the obvious annoying stuff can we talk about how accomplished and good everyone is . yeok yeong…
based on preview I think jiwon and catfish knew each other already as the type she described looks like catfish
2 1