News
On The Vacation Principle • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Vacation Principle
are the characters intentionally obnoxious so we won’t feel sad about the landslide? the brother. I just can’t. 🤦♀️
5 1
Replying to baifan • Aug 7, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Actually songkang's real mother is a piano teacher.
hopefully nicer than the piano teacher mom of Arima Kousei in Your Lie In April
0 0
Replying to Lunna • Aug 6, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
There’s a post on Instagram featuring each participant's profile, in case you’d like to follow themhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DbY7C2lmORh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Jinwoo has a new YT channel
0 0
Replying to Mari • Aug 6, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Yup! Song Kang and Lee Junyoung already knew how to play piano even before this drama. They’ve been playing…
ooh, awesome, so excited !
2 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Aug 6, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
do the actors actually play the piano, tho?
2 5
On A Love Other than Yours • Aug 5, 2026
Title A Love Other than Yours
Dude didn’t put a ring on it for TEN YEARS. no marriage is being broken up here.
1 0
Replying to Mpage • Aug 5, 2026
Title A Love Other than Yours
I love the actors playing the lead roles, but not sure about the description of the drama. Are they going to cheat…
dating for 10 years without marriage. How serious were they?
2 0
On Secret Garden • Aug 1, 2026
Title Secret Garden
ep10. oska tells a young fan at a signing event “ watch the road and your weight” . 👀 what the actual #%*!?
0 0
Replying to woocashoo • Aug 1, 2026
Title Secret Garden
This melodrama depicts several tragedies.1. The Tragedy of MothersOnly the mothers in this drama care deeply about…
those mothers are TOXIC, whatchootalknbout?
1 1
On Secret Garden • Aug 1, 2026
Title Secret Garden
Ep9 burgundy coat with ruffle collar worn by roommate at 13:00 mark. where can I find who made it?
0 0
Replying to LovE385 • Aug 1, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
I kinda knew Yu Jin wouldn't show up as she is wayyyy too hung up over their age gap.. As for Jin Young.. I really…
idk about Jinwoo being fragile, but I think he must have a lot of water placements, Pisces/ Cancer moon. he looked livid while Jinyoung was trying to cover his eyes from watching her footage with what’s his face
1 0
Replying to Kielle • Jul 31, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Anyone knows where to watch the Uncut version and Commentary video?
👀
1 0
Replying to Yellow97 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Omg, can't believe my OTP Siwon and Yujin didn't work out. Like DinDin said, their smiles together are so beautiful.…
right? the liver line and her hand on his thigh. I don’t have a wave sub
2 0
Replying to purplejeon • Jul 30, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
I'm starting a rumor!! 🤣 I just saw Jinyoung's post on IG and there's one there on a photo booth taken on the…
I need links with English subs to that Commentary behind the scenes unaired stuff STAT! Yujin put her hand on Siwon’s thigh in the teaser. sparks are there ✨
3 7
Replying to Choosen one • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Love Lab
Is he a celebrity? Or influencer
right ? he is more muscular than the contemporary dance guy on Singles Inferno 5 , jae in? the dude that struts with his hands behind him like a nobleman
0 1
Replying to Choosen one • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Love Lab
Kyung ho is very attractive, his deep voice, those flirty eyes and his attitude. Nothing looks forced, i first…
he has the Foxy Gumiho hair thing and his chips are brown, so I call him Foxy Brown
0 0
Replying to Nyxnyx • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Love Lab
why is there so much hate on girls and guys being friends???? yall do realise that humans are capable of having…
because it’s not Chingu Lab 🤣
2 1
Replying to Hehe • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Love Lab
wow episode 9 was such a roller coaster can'twait for net episode. so far experiment 1 was the fav and i think…
loved 1. so happy they are still together. this king one is hella chaotic
1 0
Replying to Sometimes1 • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Love Lab
Run games 🎲 to reveal information about their compatibility in groups.Have them write about each other's first…
haha like write a report as punishment?
2 1
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Love Lab
Hye Won just made this show fun. She said I have to catch you myself, my rules! 🤣🤣“ I saw her madness…
I was about to comment on the “I Saw Her Madness” line. 🤣 it was edited perfectly in all her Crazy Eyed zoom in glory. TBH her face always bothered me like the character “Anxiety” from Pixar Inside Out 2. it was lurking under the surface.
4 1