Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 28, 2023

Friends

On Reply 1988 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Reply 1988
I am TRYING to finish episode 5.

I cannot with the goat sounds and Bora’s Physical violence and the screeching. Seon U’s sweet face is the only thing that keeps this from falling apart.
0 0
Replying to chihayadayo • Aug 13, 2026
Bruh! I was saying similar thing in another comment! Asking her ‘how are you?’ If I were Sakiko I’d answer,…
his lease expired too, 🤣
1 0
Replying to rose colored screen • Aug 13, 2026
Person Fukushi Sota
Wow... This guy is a true, quietly unfolding grower in acting. Looking at his first shows, I thought he was talentless…
where did he start getting good? year wise
0 0
Replying to Serafim • Aug 12, 2026
so we need some extra tags like: Fantasy and grim reaper
so this, Goblin and Doom at your service, Way Back Love
1 0
On The Love Lab • Aug 12, 2026
Title The Love Lab
King game is taking WAY too looooooong. Yerim’s sticky moist mouth sounds are irritating me to no end. the first experiment was the best one.
6 1
Replying to saffa • Aug 9, 2026
You live, I’ll die instead’ was basically his way of saying ‘I love you.’” indirect confession ❤️
but it was supposed to keep ghosts Away 👻
1 0
Replying to AnnKingsley • Aug 9, 2026
The actor looks like a child and not a gangster😵‍💫
he didn’t choose the Thug life, the thug life chose him 🥊
0 0
Replying to Vigormortis • Aug 9, 2026
I thought people were joking but the director definitely had a thing for Ha Young feet
Tarantino-esque
0 0
Replying to Samudra • Aug 9, 2026
quite a unique drama. i'm loving it, them both did well, even the small details "like father like son"…
maybe put a spoiler tag on this
0 0
Replying to DVa2000 • Aug 8, 2026
ha ri has a brother. I believe their mother , the one doing art scams, is trying to dethrone yeori so their own…
oh, I thought her Hangup about minhwan was because she was engaged to his brother before
0 1
Replying to Pokor • Aug 8, 2026
Just started watching so from what I gathered so far- Yeori is her grandma's direct grandaughter. Whereas Hari's…
wait, I thought the minhwan’s brother was the runaway fiancée? I thought that was why she was turning down minhwan
0 0
Replying to Youngni • Aug 8, 2026
anyone, pls drop a link where we can watch the special episode or broadcast with eng sub? pls, I want to watch…
so I found a link but it says only available to play in Korea. the video thumbnail says it’s 1hr 14 minutes long. can someone get a subtitle on this? https://vod.kbs.co.kr/m/index.html?source=episode&sname=vod&stype=vod&program_code=T2026-0229&program_id=PS-2026141299-01-001&broadcast_complete_yn=N&local_station_code=00§ion_code=04§ion_sub_code=02
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 8, 2026
dumb cousin getting her prints on everything. can we frame her and get her out of the drama already?
23 1
Replying to miunni • Aug 8, 2026
I don't understand their family relations at all😭 i understand the grandmother and that ha ri is yeo ris cousin…
ha ri has a brother. I believe their mother , the one doing art scams, is trying to dethrone yeori so their own branch of the family controls things.

minhwan was adopted when his parents suddenly conceived. yeo ri’s mom, was friends with the boys mom. Minhwan has been carrying a torch for yeo ri and missed his chance to ask her out when they were teens
3 3