Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 28, 2023

Friends

Replying to GalacticTheory • 28 days ago
Can you do this for every episode, please and thank you?!!
I will make an effort. Anyone know the 2 pieces played by Pio, both interrupted, one when he plays for the grandfather and the other when he tries to get the mentor to teach him?
2 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 28 days ago
here for the music. In order: *intro-Saint Saens Danse Macabre op40 as Transcribed by Liszt S.555.

*The bloody piano: Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto 2 in C Minor Op18 I. Allegro-Moderato. *practice room when girl pleads for Pi-o to accompany her- Schumann Piano Concerto in A minor. *Jeong-yo in the practice room with the Viola girl : Schubert-“Arpeggione” Sonata in A minor D 821. *The scattered sheet music: Liszt Consolations 3 in D Flat Major.

EP2.
*Pi-o practicing at home when mom storms in asking if he is going to fix it-Chopin – Etude Op. 10, No. 4 (Torrent), I remembered this as Takeshi’s piece from Your Lie In April.

* when pio is in practice room and complains it’s too loud and packs up, the book is JS Bach well tempered klavier published by Henle https://www.henle.de/en/The-Well-Tempered-Clavier-Part-I-BWV-846-869/HN-14
23 8
Replying to GeorgeKIM • 29 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Oh, my baby Lee Jun-young with his precious smile!❤️🥺 I’m so happy to see him in every drama. The first…
based on the 2 episodes you already indicated as watching, so I am not spoiling it for You, but I put a spoiler tag for others. Jeong Yo’s mom had a health incident at à performance which is why he had that trauma. The relationship between Pi-o’s mom and the mentor is they used to date secretly in High School based on their convo outside walking behind 2 students who kissed while walking. The father is a question mark. I suspected the mentor, which is weird that Pi-o’s grandpa holds him in such high esteem while treating the grandchild terribly. But if that relationship was secretive, and the grandfather was clueless, well 🤷‍♀️. Do you think Jeong-yo’s dad was a piano tuner? That piano he laid his head on had a sticker with his name on it.
0 0
Replying to HomeScreen Alchemist • Aug 28, 2026
Title 25 Years of You Spoiler
Yes, indeed! There's a subtle clue at the end of Episode 6 when Sota took Sayuri out to confront her. There's…
but isn’t that Sakura’s car? he will just frame Sato and delete his own footage
0 1
Replying to chihayadayo • Aug 28, 2026
Let’s talk episode 8…I like when they gather in the cafe and have a little interrogation. It’s like detective…
where did you see episode 8?
2 0
Replying to MishDMal • Aug 25, 2026
This was worth it!!!! Question, they didn't start a family within that 9 years? I am a sucker for those endings,…
They will IRL :)
0 0
Replying to Ashborn • Aug 25, 2026
Pls answer1) what ep do they get together 2) any love triangle?3) is it one of those drama where the ml keep pursuing…
couple gets married IRL, happy ending !
0 1
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Aug 22, 2026
Title S&X
ooh…this looks good! if you like this type, check out Hit the Spot! same vibes!
and You Raise Me Up
0 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Aug 18, 2026
Rewatching the reunion for I Geon x Go Eun scenes again, because I’ve rewatched HeeBeen scenes multiple times.…
link to unreleased clip?
0 0
Replying to aishwariaS • Aug 18, 2026
BTW Cheon Yeori is a chaebol. She should just offer grandma a big envelope of money to leave Kangwook forever.…
I think Granny comes from old money
0 0
Replying to mockingbird • Aug 17, 2026
they are not siblings hongrang is in the well
I appreciate the removal of the Ick factor. I assumed they were Korean Lannisters ( GoT)
0 0
Replying to Platinum Fox • Aug 17, 2026
The couple does have sex in the movie, and there is also talk of five different types of kissing. I was hoping…
what movie?
0 1
Replying to Platinum Fox • Aug 17, 2026
There have been ghosts in every episode. You just have to look for them.
The fish tank convo at her house was the last I noticed. definitely not in ep10
1 1
Replying to Dramagagg • Aug 17, 2026
what is a traviata ?
opéra La Traviata. You need to break up because you are not good for our family, waaaa 😭 exit stage left
4 1
Replying to YutoR • Aug 14, 2026
You shouldn't compare this drama with lively ones since this is a suspense drama not rom-com.
until the t shirt dries is neither lively nor a romcom
1 1